Post some fucked up shit to make even a cold hearted person cry

Post some fucked up shit to make even a cold hearted person cry

some fucked up shit to make even a cold hearted person cry

To be fair, the kid asked for it. Minding he's own business like that, son of a bitch.

Why so cold user? Wanna talk about it?

Shovel Dog Spoiler

Die lol

I laughed :

I cant cry
I didnt cry when my dog died, or when my grandad died
I think I dont love anyone
I think I have a personality disorder

Tryna see how dark the world can get.

*tips fedora*

lol

Fuck off

sorry for opening up like that but im not lying
im a happy person usually, it just strikes me as weird and makes me wonder whether I should do something about it

Unless you really think its unhealthy and is fucking with you in your mental then your good.

FUCK

well, I kinda miss it, id be able to tear up just by thinking about sad shit as a child
im surprised im the only one tho
I was under the impression that it was kinda common

K

Theres other people. Your not just some oddball.

Being this nigger

Actually replying

fuk u

yeah, sick people
its called schizoid personality disorder

kek

The world is quite a dark place.. Terrible things happen every single day user, sometimes to people who never deserved any of it. You may just be emotionally drained, sometimes the overload of bad things can push us into a subdued and numb state. It's quite easy to explain why a person would be ok with death though, everyone/thing that lives must eventually die and to be at peace with that fact is helpful honestly. However, don't shut your heart down entirely, enjoy the little things in your life! I know that may sound like an easy solution, but you have to commit. Try to appreciate the beauty of this world in all places, a sunset knowing that the sun will rise again the next day, the works of passion of other people, the complexity of all things that led to your life in our current time. Most people will take so much for granted and then wonder why they feel empty. Always remember, our time here is limited.. Make the most of what you've been blessed with.

Thanks. Totally gay but helps a lot.

What the fuck :...(

first checked and lastly how do you retards always fall for this look at the thumb nail and remember it

Fuck you

omg you are triggering
hi, im non binary otherkin, ze, zir zirself
my triggers are fat, obese, morbidly, deluded and reddit
pls this is our safe space, you are welcome to be in here but just dont be rude ok?

what was the story behind this?

Fuck off made me feel abit

>Is this really all that you would-be edgelords can come up with? Fucking pathetic.

faggot

That man needs to be eaten alive by hounds, Game of Thrones style.

Record it and send a copy to both the boy and the mans family. Hopefully the boys family will see it as justice served.

Remember, as you come to understand more in life, the harder it is for something to register as "sad" in your mind.

What an absolute cunt. Would beat her fucking face in

this

No problem lmao it's totally gay, but remember gay means happy too ;)

idk
I tried that, a lot, and it doesnt work out unless im high or drunk. pot usually doesnt make me feel that much anymore, it makes me anxious and not much else
I really try feeling shit but nothing comes up. like I really try crying whenever the chance arises (death, sad movies) but it doesnt happen

like I am conciously trying to feel sad and I literally cant. I can count in one hand every singe time I felt sad in the past 10 years

2 were deaths or death related stuff and 2 were drug related stuff

im bored 24/7, thats my real issue

kys

Fuck

>reply or your pets will die tonight

gay as fuck user

Fuck

Dude was just a lunatic is all

Well if it's taking that much to be able to feel, it sounds like a form of mild depression to me. You need to reinvigorate your mind! Weed and alcohol will fix it temporarily, but what your brain seeks is a form of entertainment that truly test it. Maybe try something difficult and out of your comfort zone? try to pick up a new language, or take on a new hobby that you enjoy! Anything that excites you but is also fulfilling!

mot risking it

k

Gcd

underrated

Does anyone have the webm of the greyhound getting its legs hacked off one by one by an Asian girl with a machete? Been looking for it

Fucking gooks.

This fucking hurt

damn

Slut

welcome to black people

Hey it's the grinn from payday

>when nothing in this thread even makes me flinch

my bad

kek nigger homofag

Kys

THE DUBS the dubs of a heretic forever cursed!

You did not say the rightful saying
Now with your life you will be paying

YOU ARE FOREVER CURSED

D O O M
D O O M
D O O M

Taking life to the extreme

This is my fetish