I've encountered so many people disliking trump and when asked for what reason the answer goes like "uhmmm...

I've encountered so many people disliking trump and when asked for what reason the answer goes like "uhmmm, he's a racist, a womenhater, uhh and yeah he wants to build that wall:pp" To put this in perspective, i am from Norway, so the majority of people here don't really know much about him nor what he is doing for america as president, however the media here portrays him as the biggest scum on earth.Are there any legitimate reasons to dislike him this hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/anti-semitic-term-white-house-briefing_us_5aa0476ce4b0e9381c14ec9b
sciencemag.org/news/2017/06/trump-will-try-sidestep-science-rolling-back-clean-water-rule
youtube.com/watch?v=-beYBLrkNAg
youtube.com/watch?v=A2sOijwuK_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>i am from Norway
Und zen ze vimmens are sthrown into ze fjords vis zer boots tied arrround zer necks!

Why are you Norwegians so fucking cool?

I’ve met handful after handful of you and you’re all relaxed, polite and just plain handsome.

the media is full of shit

trump himself is obviously a hot mess, however his policies reflect a populist uprising of conservative americans against the globalist agenda that the democrats and some republicans have been pushing since the 90's

america first is nigh racism in todays society and it's fucked, I wish we could deport pinkos to africa so they could enjoy their cultural riches firsthand

(OP is not from Norway. OP is a hasbara troll.)

there is nothing wrong with him if you compare him to other politicians. The only difference is he is unapologetic and not as worried about pandering to everyone.

>compare him to other politicians
Affirmative defense for murder!

he is an autist a danger to national security he wastes a fuckton of tax payer money and is a bad liar

He's a retard. I only hate him for that reason.

Wow here I am thinking that people from Norway are intelligent and informed. I guess I was wrong

Also, i see comedians and talkshows everywhere doing parodies, sketches etc about Trump and they are all 0% funny

Are people from Norway as fucking retarded as you?

This. I worked in tourist location in Florida, met a fuck ton of Norwegians. Chillest people ever. I swear I could have fucked this 10/10 blonde.

>Be me, have been watching Lillyhammer(Norwegian TV show)
>At work
>See a group of people, speaking Norwegian(or I think it is)
>10/10 blonde asks me a question
>We get into conversation
>"You're from Norway, right?"
>She was surprised as fuck, "yes!" biggest smile ever
>As we were looking at things, she leaned into my chest, basically leaning on me

was amazing

He is blaming gun violence on video games. Lmao

Politically he's kind of all over the place. Doesn't stick to his convictions on much. But as a person he's just a shitty dude. I don't buy that he's racist or whatever, I just think he's an asshole. He's not a "career politician" so a lot of people think that's a good thing. He's "shaking everything up" which again, is a mixed bag. He's not the biggest scum on earth, just not that great of a president and will be remembered more for the controversy surrounding his tweets than anything he actually does. And I say this as someone who voted for him for whatever that's worth

Thats the thing, people here just seem to get behind all those who thinks he's a scumbag, but not really knowing why, its just what they are being told by the media and friends and family. Like i said
>Why exactly do you dislike him?
>Uhhh.. uhh because uh idk he is just a crazy guy

You get my point?

OP is not Norski.

Yeah this was more or less what i asked for, insight from an american as i am not that well informed in his politics etc myself, just facinates me how many people hate him, even outside america without even knowing why, they just do

Apropos of nothing, I spent dinner watching the Slow TV train ride from Oslo to Bergen

He is offputting and not very smart but acts like he is a gift to the planet. Also he wants to take our guns, that fucking crossed the line.

oh boy you sure showed me!

>wastes a fuckton of tax payer money
>has literally reduced taxes across ALL income brackets

nice try

good subtle bait. i like it. more bait like this plz.

btw: no. there's no good reason to dislike trump.

There are legitimate reasons. He is dismantling regulatory agencies that protect the citizens and natural resources. This is by placing people who have openly declared their disdain for those agencies as heads of them. He is trading monumental lands for the gain of corporate allies, such as Big Bear for oil exploitation, gutting the Clean Water rule to allow toxic waste to be released into rivers - even those used for human consumption. His success is based on provoking mentally weak xenophobes. His idea to build the wall is just silly: get a taller ladder. He flip-flops on just about everything, except in revoking everything Obama has done, simply because Obama did it - good or bad.

I can go on. But basically, all politicians are out for themselves. Hillary knew how to milk the cow though. Trump is slashing open the udders because he wants for himself - he doesn't care that it won't work for anyone else afterwards. He is a destroyer of worlds for personal gain.

Jesus, he's a fucking idiot. Even in Norway, you can see that.

But I suspect you don't live in Norway. How's Russia this time of year? Don't bother replying, I'm out

So in other words, when you ask people why they hate the obviously odious piece of garbage trump is and they give you reasonable explanations, you're mystified. Also, you're an autist.

We know, OP. We know.

then why are 6 out of 10 people laughing at mister tiny hands?

MUH RUSSIAN CONSPIRACY

Go suck CNN's dick

your full of shit
also, it is "Bears Ears" not "Big Bear"

Honestly you’ll never get a straight forward answer as to why people don’t like him. The go-to is he’s a racist but hasn’t done anything to show he’s really a racist, other than a push to crack down on illegals (which isn’t racist)

But typically if you show any kind of support for him liberals will laugh and call you a retard with no explanation, then you’ll ask why and either be met with the usual “he’s a racist, etc” or the childish “if you really can’t see why then there’s no helping you”.... As of now the Democratic Party has one platform and its to oppose and smear Trump by anymeans necessary.

Also, I’m a libertarian. Really wanted Rand Paul to win (even though he’s a republican he has the most libertarian views of anyone in Congress). Both candidates that got elected were retarded but I can honestly say Trump only one because he ran against Hillary

Are you offended? Im not saying i support the man, just asking what he does that is so retarded, because the answers to that question is really variable

>i am from Norway
Fuck off. This site was made for Americans.
Start your own fuckin' image board.

>Russia keeps doing things
Why the fuck do people keep talking about Russia?? It's almost like they keep doing things worth talking about.

Yeah he's a very divisive figure. His supporters love that, but it's ultimately not good for the country. (In my opinion).

Wow I love Norwegians. Literally every single one I've met has been awesome. Their chicks are so hot, too. Op is a god

>He is dismantling regulatory agencies that protect the citizens and natural resources.
Why do you feel like we need to pay tax dollars to the Government to "take care of us"?
>gutting the Clean Water rule to allow toxic waste to be released into rivers - even those used for human consumption
This isn't true at all, he just isn't completely on board with that those previous agreements.
>His idea to build the wall is just silly: get a taller ladder.
Also retarded and not thought out at all.
>good or bad.
What did he repeal of Obamas that was good?
>But basically, all politicians are out for themselves.
Can you tell me how long Donald Trump has been a "politician"?
>He is a destroyer of worlds for personal gain.
Right...

>I’m a libertarian
Bwahahahahaha!!
If you had written that first you would have saved us all the time spent readinf your post.

Their women are fucking all 10/10’s too. Seriously, even their milfs score pretty high.

> libertardian
ftfy

Because he's a spoiled child with a room temperature IQ and I hate children.

He's got dementia...and he's clearly a megalomaniac...but also borderline retarded...he's totally out of his depth...speaks like a child and acts like one too...can't even read properly...i could go on and on before even hitting the racist sexist homophobic narcissistic clueless card

Not really. He is not PC and sticks his foot in his mouth, but I cant disagree with his policy.

Or this and The media and globalists are on the blitz because he is the exact opposite of what they want the US to be. We fund every major worldwide initiative were involved in and trump threatens to pull out of them all and put the US first. Considering how much other countries shit on us its about time. Europe (including norway) don't fund their own defense, they let the UN and US bases defend them, then complain that we spend as much as the next 8 countries combined on our military and have no healthcare. Wonder why. WW2 was a long time ago and there is no reason for us to be defending europe anymore. Time for them to shoulder their own defense costs. I know this sounds like an antieuropean rant but it really isnt, I like europeans but I think they are delusional, and the best way to wake them up is to pull back the US protection. See if the muslim transplants will help them fight a russia/china alliance, or if their healthcare still exists when they pay for their own defenses.

>bahaha you care about people minding their own damn business and not having the government in your pockets or personal lives? What a loser! Get a load of this guy

Im a libertarian too and I proudly stand by that because both major parties are occupied by dimwits like you

"you're"

You are literally a retarded liberal idiot. FYI he is trying to fix the fuck up of the past. Did you know that we no longer make iron? that is because we no longer have any smelting plants in the US. We get most of it from China. That piece of shit Obama put sympathizers to the Islamic brotherhood in many of the high security positions and he is trying to get rid of them too. It is not a good thing to have your enemies working in your government. As far as provoking the mentally weak. It is you cunts that provoke the "mentally weak". The fact is you fucking liberal cunts are so fucking stupid you refuse to acknowledge the facts because it doesn't fit into your fictional world beliefs. As far as the wall. FYI it works for Israel! also let them get a higher ladder. They will just fall to their death on the other side. You cunts need to pull your heads out of your asses and wipe the shit from your eyes and look the fuck around. You are not smart, your retarded idiots.

you're not from norway, you're just a fucking loser in michigan or something and starting a gay ass thread. i chose michigan because you midwest fucks are the least hip and think we all care about political bullshit the media tells us to. it might be because you're stuck inside all the time because it's cold, inhaling each other's odors.

>The media and globalists
whay don't you drop some more catchy buzzwords from the breitbart comments section retard.

Look at this shit writing. Genuine Trump supporter detected.

Globalists...thats where the human race will evolve to...borders will fall...the world as one...its only a matter of time

he is a jewish shill and fool, the retard makes promises that reach the ceiling but only actually delivers on a tiny part of it.

>everyone is stupid but me

>fictional world beliefs
oh the irony.

Shit you got me

Wow, this is truly BIGOTED and DISGUSTING!!!

huffingtonpost.com/entry/anti-semitic-term-white-house-briefing_us_5aa0476ce4b0e9381c14ec9b

>There’s perhaps never a bad time to stretch or rethink one’s vocabulary.

>The term “globalist” was used to describe an outgoing Trump administration official during Wednesday’s White House press briefing, raising eyebrows on social media because the term is increasingly used in xenophobic and anti-Semitic contexts.

>The word came up when a reporter asked press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders whether a similar candidate will take the place of the outgoing director of President Donald Trump’s National Economic Council, Gary Cohn, who is Jewish.

>“He was a noted free trader, a globalist. Will the president seek another globalist, another free trader?” Fox News reporter John Roberts asked.

>Its use also came one day after Mick Mulvaney, director of the White House Office of Management and Budget, used the word “globalist,” in quotations, to describe Cohn in a statement that was posted by his department on Twitter.

>Though the term can be used to describe someone who has universal or open-world beliefs, in particular regarding trade or public policies, it can carry a more sinister meaning on the far right.

>For the anti-Semitic and neo-Nazi members of the “alt-right” white supremacist movement, “globalist” is a euphemism for “Jew” and a reference to the longstanding conspiracy theory about an international Jewish cabal working to undermine the traditional white family and Western culture by pushing for immigration and diversity.

>A glossary of extremist language published by The New York Times places “globalism” among terms like “alt-right,” “antifa” and “cuck.”

>For the far right, globalism has long had distinct xenophobic, anti-immigrant, and anti-Semitic overtones,” the article states. “It refers to a conspiratorial worldview: a cabal that likes open borders, diversity and weak nation states, and that dislikes white people, Christianity and the traditional culture of their own country.”

>Figures such as conspiracy theorist Alex Jones and Trump have used the term as a dog whistle for their followers. Just before the 2016 election, Trump delivered a campaign speech in which he described Hillary Clinton as working with globalists to “plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty.”

>Its use on Wednesday, again on the national stage, led to renewed concern on social media ― in particular, that the word is being normalized or “mainstreamed.”

What are your thoughts on the use of this HORRIFIC language?

Such a retarded autist cuck. Probably a neckbeard whale working in an office fapping to hentai on weekends

ALMOST KILLED OP

>working in an office
you're giving the user too much credit.

He has no idea how foreign policy works, nor does he know how to properly use taxpayer money, instead shoving every cent into the military (which is already 600 billion). He doesn't have any actual views on issues, instead switching to whichever will make him look the best. Plus he's just an all around asshat, lying to everyone who supported him during the election about how he'll deport every single mexican and "drain the swamp". Sure, trump.

>Trump: 0 indictments
Fixed that for you.

Yes. He’s an idiot, a bully, a racist and his most well thought out policy so far is "the deconstruction of the state". Basically he’s literally destroying the government from within. Look at his appointments. Betsy Devos literally wants to end public education.

How would you prefer I write it? Yes it sounds conspiracy theoryish, but thats just the easy way to say it.

If you prefer we can say "those with a vested interest in a world without borders" Its a lot longer and less clear what im talking about but better for you because it sounds less like something someone from breitbart would say? BTW i have never been to that site.

Same thing with "the media". We can say "mainstream left leaning news outlets", or "politically correct hacks with absoultely zero journalistic integrity that push a political agenda instead of report the news", but again its a lot longer and doesnt convey the meaning as succinctly.

Or, you could just fuck off nigger.

Really? For what purpose?

So they're saying that all globalists are Jewish?

Hey Norway, you see how emotional all the responses are in here? That's a clear demonstration of the decay of US intellectualism. Unfortunately the US is still the world super power and our shit spreads, so all your friends who blindly hate Trump, not that he's not worth hating, are sucking on the social venom that's degrading intellectualism globally now too.

We're headed for WWIII man. Shits gonna be glorious. Fallout baby.

Bannon told him it was a good idea. Trump is easily swayed by kiss asses.

Wow you are delusional. We have this thing called school, in school there are classes called Social Studies and Government. I suggest you look into a few of them.

>Why do you feel like we need to pay tax dollars to the Government to "take care of us"?
I never said we need gov't to take care of us. There are dangers from which citizens do not have protections with regulations though. If there weren't, Trump wouldn't for instance be bellyaching acbout all them terrorists and freeloaders coming' in here and taking our lives and jobs and dealing us drugs. He wants to protect us from that. There are corporations and bad agents that are willing to dump their untreated toxic wastes directly into the environment becasue it's cheap to do so, and end of thier problem. THe people downstream don't have the resources to stop them, unless you make lynchings legal again. So we have (had) laws that control that sort of thing.

>>gutting the Clean Water rule to allow toxic waste to be released into rivers - even those used for human consumption
>This isn't true at all, he just isn't completely on board with that those previous agreements.
Right. And by not agreeing, he rovkes the rules. Are you only lkistening to Fox?
sciencemag.org/news/2017/06/trump-will-try-sidestep-science-rolling-back-clean-water-rule

>>His idea to build the wall is just silly: get a taller ladder.
>Also retarded and not thought out at all.
I know - yet he wants to go through with it.

>What did he repeal of Obamas that was good?
Oh, ha-ha, aren't you funny? Ignorant, but funny. The Clean Water rule is one. The Paris Accord. Dodd-Frank. Class-actions suitrs against financial institutions. I'm not going to do your homework.

>Can you tell me how long Donald Trump has been a "politician"?
About two years. Haven't you followed?

>>He is a destroyer of worlds for personal gain.
>Right...
Tariffs for steel and aluminum - only so his friend Carl Icahn could dump his stocks.
Three Chinese are teaming to develop oil in Alaska - negotiated while Trump was in China. Why not American companies?

There's more, but it's not my job to teach you.

In this case it was dog whistle. Which is funny since trump has so many Jewish and international business ties.

I like both of your posts. Well written man

Op here, this is my exact thought lol. This got heated without my intention, was just curious, some even accused me for being a disguised trump supporter oh my

He's a fucking idiot and woefully incompetent. That's not a political opinion that's just a matter of fact.

He promised a bunch of poor people that he was gonna make them all rich and they ate it up.

Hillary wasn't a great choice either so we were fucked either way I guess.

Personally I believe Trump is a necessary evil to put the corrupt democratic party back in it's place and to destroy the republican's parties neocon base. I hope both parties come out better after he is finished.

She wants to give all the money to private Christian schools, because she sees the American school system as "godless". Of course this would actually cost more to do. Decentralization, meaning having to hire more teachers, janitors, and so on. Also having to pay for electricity and all that. Otherwise we’d all have to agree on one religion and give the governments money to it....

Lol yeah man there's no hope. People just don't think anymore. They get triggered and reeeeeee

Asked whether Christian schools should continue to rely on giving—rather than pushing for taxpayer money through vouchers—Betsy DeVos replied, “There are not enough philanthropic dollars in America to fund what is currently the need in education…Our desire is to confront the culture in ways that will continue to advance God’s kingdom.”

I wish we'd all agree to have no religion instead.

I wish Americans weren't fucking retards and respected the separation of church and state. It goes both ways.

But then how would we justify all the wars?

That sounds really messed up

>There are dangers from which citizens do not have protections with regulations though
Like Marjory Douglas?
Sound familiar?
Probably just a coincidence.

Donald is a good person. Sure he is an asshole, he is used to saying anything and purposefully keeping his stance ambiguous to make the best deal possible. Coming election time hell behave better unless he has playing results backing him up, and so far he is doing a great job. Nothing matters except the signature on the line that it's dotted.

It is. Then we have his choice for the head of the EPA... he literally is tearing the state down. All to make the wealthy wealthier. He admires Russia.

>Sure he is an asshole
No, he's a dick and Bernie is an asshole.

sauce pls (pic related)

Bernie could have been our president. But dumb fucks are like, "OMG single payer health care is literally communism" lol.

The left hates him so blindly they cant imagine that anyone DOESNT hate him.

I have seen people complain about things trump did that he didnt even do. Some policies that were started by obama, or shit that is like 6 degrees of separation being obscurely tied back to trump to try to make him look bad. I think there was even a survey or something where they took policies that were started by obama or other pres or something and attributed them to trump and the same policies had a shitton lower approval if they thought trump did them. I'll never forget there was an article I read about how "Trumps white house" produced a shitty quality movie like a week after he got elected.

Its really pathetic.

Its going to take at least 2 terms, if not more antiestablishment politicians to get it though the heads of the dem/repubs.

She's 1 in a billion

>Moron doesn't get it.

What we really need is ranked choice voting. This whole two party system is fucking cancer.

The idea that a vote is wasted if you don't vote for one fool or the other. That's gonna be a hard thing to fight for though. Status quo too stronk.

Don't listen to anyone itt but me. He's a clone of an other red president since ww2. Takes all advice from whites house staff (a good and bad thing) and won't do any od the outrageous bullshit he said before election (for the morons, this is called trying to win votes from your base. Pandering to what they think they want most. Immigration was a major concern, although Mexicana taking jobs is an actual ruse to disguise the real reason our lower/middle class is dissappear ing and that's because all our companies are movies over seas to manufacture)
.wktj that said, minus the trolling tweets, in which he probably laughs at eery night to the responses he gets. He's done and isn't going to do anything different any other republican in office would or wouldn't do.

The left hates him so much because he isn't policically correct at times and for us normal folks, that's a breath of fresh air from the shit being rammed into our asses by the left media, left movie industry, left whatever else you can ever imagine.

BTW I voted for Hillary, because yes, he is a clown, but I don't care as long as he pisses off the far left in which I hate more than the far right or right any day.

If nothing else he is extremely inconsistent. Pro abortion to anti abortion. Against gun control to pro gun control. He changes his mind about things every few minutes it seems.

His administration is also nothing to look up to. So much turn over and unrest.... Without speaking badly about anyone, just looking at them from the outside it's obvious there is turmoil and confusion on the inside.

To top it off, maybe this is more subjective. He is very egotistical. Getting in twitter fights about trivial things, constantly trying to bolster up his own image about things that don't matter.

I'm anti trump, and I know that makes me biased, but for the most part the above issues seem hard to refute. Each point is something that makes for a terrible leader/administraion. It's just embarassing to hear him talk, but that's my opinion. I dont know shit suxxx

Trump ordered the pentagon to do a military parade this summer, like the ones Russia and North Korea has, you know to show of his big dick... no one in history of United States ever has done that.

Oh it will also cost over 25 mil or some shit or even more, yep that’s trump for ya

Uh, no.

What happened was hillary was like "its my turn" and rigged the primary against bernie.

Then everyone wonders why trump got elected.

>Don't listen to anyone itt but me.
youtube.com/watch?v=-beYBLrkNAg
youtube.com/watch?v=A2sOijwuK_8

>BTW I voted for Hillary
Top notch.

Bernie knew and said nothing, robbed you dumb fucks blind. Funny how people still praise him like he got robbed and didn't bend his ass over and take it like a good goy.

As you probably noticed there are assholes who give stupid answers that are limited to the reasons you mentioned here. There's also plenty of people who dislike him and are giving you much better reasons than the stuff you typed. However you sound like part of the people who apparently support him. You being from Norway wither makes you irrelevant in this equation or simply a liar in disguise. Aka, a drumpft supporter. Almost fall by your b8, m8.