The earth is flat. Prove me wrong

The earth is flat. Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRUM8yMaI8k&index=9&t=0s&list=PLk_IkDZn9wlyhlIdFAOAwvzbH24kkBUmI
youtube.com/watch?v=sKSLVGB_9Z0
youtu.be/HBX2GubC9OI
youtu.be/kADO7nkt-rk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're fucking dumb

I like my earth like my women, flat.

Your personal view of the world, just like 'your women' have no bearing on reality.

You're an unloved virgin living in Mommy's basement because you are too stupid to get the most menial of jobs. You are taking psychoactive medications that you don't really need because nothing can treat the fact that you are some pathetic loser and have been all your life.
PROVE ME WRONG.

/thread

The earth is dumb thicc

someone thinks earth is actually round
look at the dumb

It's all a hoax. The Earth is not flat or round. The Earth is shaped like a big black cock balls deep inside a white woman's ass.

this thread is dubs, Allah willing. Prove me wrong

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short.

What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

physics

Where’d you get this pic of Nicki Minaj?

The burden of proof is on you dumb dildo.

This is a fun game.

OP, you are a faggot. Prove me wrong.

post face

You are correct. Shit has totally fucked my mind over the last 6 months. If you have 100% or any doubt just look at some laser and microwave testing on youtube. There is literally no answer for why there is no curve.

youtube.com/watch?v=xRUM8yMaI8k&index=9&t=0s&list=PLk_IkDZn9wlyhlIdFAOAwvzbH24kkBUmI

Guy above me is a liar. Prove me wrong.

Proof the Earth is Flat and Stationary

The stars have been in the same places for thousands of years, if the earth was hurdling through space anyone could measure its speed by how much the stars move within a length of time.

Prove yourself wrong

Someone is going to try and tell you they do move

It was flat, but the new processor can actually simulate a ball earth now!
It doesn't fucking matter, we're still living in a fucking simulation!

They won't offer any actual evidence though just hearsay

but muh syentists said so!!.

ships disappear over the horizon. if the world was flat, you could see clear across the ocean. try baiting harder next time

Just zoom in on it, you'll be a flat earther soon

time zones

/thread

sight distance is about 7 miles or so.

why are you wasting your time with this bullshit

If you zoom in the ship comes back into frame. 100's of videos on youtube debunking this globe myth

Why are you?

It's not real.

If the earth is flat then how do you explain why Australians keep falling off and why every animal down there comes equipped with a pouch to keep their babies out of space?

Explain This!

Those are all taken from different distances and with different focal lengths you faggot. Read a book or something

australians aren't real and those pouches are just to hide drugs

does this mean the sun is directly behind the satellite?

that video is shit

all it proved was both airports floors are level to earths gravitational pull

Stupidest flat earth evidence ever!!

Back to the "read a book" replies

Cool story, must be why the ocean changed colors and shit too.

the sun wasn't as hot maybe

youtube.com/watch?v=sKSLVGB_9Z0

Lol..

GRAVITY ISNT REAL GOD SHOWED ME

Why? why do I have to prove you wrong? If you want to be a moron go ahead 90% of Earth will think you are an idiot.

Americans are mentally ill. Can't into science, can't into electing a sane leader, can't into weight loss, can't into crazy religion freaks. How do you morons function?

My favorite part about flat earthers isn't their shitty junk science or their inability to grasp basic physics, its their belief that NASA and all of the governments of the world have the competency, resources and, most of all, ANY motivation whatsoever to perpetuate the "round earth conspiracy". We live in a world where niggas eat tide pods, stuff their faces with radioactive processed food and behead each other over old books but somehow the government has flawlessly hidden the shape of the earth for hundreds of years and now the only people who realize the truth are a bunch of balding weaboos and autistic NEETs on the internet? Thats a good one.

Liquor helps me quite a bit

Come back when you land on the moon, bitch.

Different levels of brightness, contrast, and saturation

my favorite part of these replies are how useless they're becoming

>there are people living in the information age who know less about the planet than the ancient Greeks
Sad!

>Sad!
You're in the wrong hood Tumblrina.

I'll tell the Sun to tone down the photoshop editing.

Yet, somehow, nowhere near as utterly useless as a flat earther.

I saw this unironically posted elsewhere

>unironically
Use some more fake words.

Everyone stfu. Im going to use the same logic as op. ALL ass is flat if it wasnt pants would have saggy round spots to fit shape ami rite

>somehow
it's probably due to gravity

gravity, universe, space

I placed a basketball on the grond and it rolled a few feet

that cuz the government has gravity machines that will make it seems as though the earth isn't flat.

yup the stars never move.....

youtu.be/HBX2GubC9OI

Pretty sure I'm being baited to shit but I don't care. English isn't even my first language

I have one question to everyone who thinks the government is lying to us about the Earth: why? Seriously, what motivation could there possibility be to do that?

Bleach is drinkable prove me wrong

we'd like to know as well

>Stupidest flat earth evidence ever

the sad/funny part is it's not even close

holy shit these fucking people are stupid.

why

that's the worst video proof ever

It's tough.

If the earth is flat then what or who is on the other side?

nothing is flat

If you dig straight down on the flat Earth do you eventually fall out the other side?

You should hear their theories on gravity. They actually think some shadow organization rigs GPS units on planes to trick pilots into thinking the earth is round and steer them clear of the "ice wall" being protected by NASA stormtroopers or some shit. Its fucking bananas.

you can't even dig straight down on the globe

visible curvature

youtu.be/kADO7nkt-rk

haha you're an idiot

so that we all live in a cage where we can be easily manipulated. The earth isnt only flat, it is endless with endless resources - just a part of human society is locked away in a massive experiment to analyze human psychology and development if the circumstances are different (aka if we have limited resources)

real earth have curves

That's the only photo i've seen that looks like that

interesting, what are your thoughts on the hiding god theory

Truman Show.
Complete control over your reality.

>claims earth is flat
>posts round earth ass

can't argue with this logic.

Show me a flat earth model that explain basic things that everyone can prove like:

- Sunrise and nightfall
- You can see the same stars in Europe or USA but those can't be seen in south america or Australia and vice versa.

You just never look at the stars for 10 minutes at night.

can you explain, really curious.

you misunderstand

Maybe, yet I could still never possibly reach the depths of idiocy it takes to believe in a flat earth. Not just the flat earth but all of the conspiracy nonsense that comes with it.

You shouldn't believe in anything

This is multiple dimensions of stupidity, I love it. Tell me more

I believe in love

I suppose you're one of those "space" believers

The earth aint a white bitch, nigga'.

I think, if we've learned anything, its that the imagination of autistic basement dwellers is incredibly vivid and without any logical boundaries.