The cover art is absolute shit, the album is over 70 minutes in length, and the first single was okay...

The cover art is absolute shit, the album is over 70 minutes in length, and the first single was okay. How is this going to stack up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5NjcZRbPrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> the cover is fine you twat
> length can be good you twat
> the gate is lovely you twat

This will stack up you twat

Vulnicura > Vespertine > Medulla > Homogenic > Biophilia > Utopia (PROJECTED) > Volta > The Music from DR9 > Selmasongs > Debut > Post

I didn't think much of the Gate, but the rest of the album is supposed to be very different. At 70 minutes it could potentially be a slog, but she's always had pretty long albums. I kind of like the cover art for its sheer outrageousness

The cover art is atrocious. Jesse Kanda is not a good artist, you twat.

I have heard too many 70+ minute albums that were shit, you twat

The Gate is good but not great, you twat

this artwork is such a patrician filter, I love it even more

why is she so smug?

I didn’t like the art at first but it’s grown on me, if you look at them in comparison with her other art it looks consistent, Volta’s art is out of place if anything.

I like The Gate but it doesn’t sound like anything else on the album.

I think it might be one of her best, the people who have listened to it have mentioned it’s most similar to Vespertine which I love

The cover art is Homogenic 2.0 idealistically you twat

There have been 70+ minute albums that were great, you twat

The Gate is a bridge between Vulnicura and Utopia you twat

>Jesse Kanda is not a good artist
"No!"
He's good user, I'm sure on the cover either but for the most part he does good stuff (so longs it isn't live action)

I'm not really fond of the artwork (liked The Gate's single a lot more) but I doubt it's gonna impact the music itself. I was expecting something different from The Gate after her first interviews about it being her "Tinder" record.

mfw idiots think art is supposed to look "good"

well it kind of helps if it's a record cover

Homogenic's cover art was odd and quirky. There's a fucking vagina on her head here. It's just gross and unappealing you twat

I hope it justifies the length but I'm still worried you twat

Okay but it's still not as great as most of the songs on Vulnicura you twat

There's a vagina on her head because this is her Tinder album; one can assume this is her representing her mental and sexual state during a time where she is trying to find love in a divided world you twat

Bjork usually does not make albums at this length, and her creative output with Arca, including her self described "freedom" within the process, may allow us to witness an hour-plus long journey that is truly captivating you twat

While this is true, The Gate is likely going to operate as a checkpoint, since we can picture Utopia will function similar to Vulnicura in terms of how it functions like a timeline (The Gate will follow two songs of heartache before the journey of self discovery), so it may not scream "single", but it properly documents her time as a single woman (see what I did there) before her album of love you twat

This should have been the cover
As a matter of fact I think I'm going to swap once I download

>one can assume this is her representing her mental and sexual state during a time where she is trying to find love in a divided world you twat
lmao

I'm probably not going to use an alternate cover, as it's grown on me now, but if I did, I'd probably use this, there's a good mockup going around but I can't find it at the moment

>There's a fucking vagina on her head here. It's just gross and unappealing
She's trying to scare away her faggot and conservative fanbases

this is so much better

>"No!"
see

you twat

So what's th dead fetus thing on her neck for

>you twat

you twat

It's a tired bird

to be fair, we only know it is a bridge because some dude who claimed to have listened to it said it was. we really don't know for sure.

>trying to scare away
>conservative
She doesn't have a "conservative" fan base you twat
>faggot
Then who is supposed to be listening to this album you twat?

go away gay man

ITT: twats

well shit the gays win again

youtube.com/watch?v=t5NjcZRbPrk

What's this twat whit? Wet twats' what's taught to twit tots that twitter tweets toot you twats

i want her to fuck my penis hole with that strap on tbqh famalam

that's a cock not a twat you twat

...is everything at home ok user?

how is the cover anything but mesmerizing

Absolutely you twat

oh fuck yes

Björk said it’s a bridge as well, I’m pretty sure that guy did listen to it since he said The Gate was track 3 and mentioned some track names that ended up being correct.

>The first video is out, "The Gate", and I think it's a very good example of where the album is heading, especially the intro of that. You can see a sort of utopian landscape and the flute. But I think also that song, especially emotionally, is the stage in between Vulnicura and Utopia. What you will see in the digital exhibition is a lot of the songs in the VR, I have a wound in my chest. It's like a metaphysical heartbreak wound and [...] in "The Gate" the wound has changed into a gate where I can love people from and they can love me from. So I think that's why I chose that song to be the first single, because it's the bridge from Vulnicura to Utopia.

not really feeling this twat posting lads

You twat

Obviously because you're a twat, you twat

Twat's going on here you twats

>muh cover art

Nice meme

I'm going to need a couple more sentences of your argument if you want me to take you seriously.

>Mark Bell dies
>Björk albums turn to shit

really makes you wonder

but they didn't turn to shit you twat

this

you're all twats
it's gonna be amazing trust me i know my shit

The album's probably going to release early, I missed it but the mod on Bjork's forum posted then deleted a post similar to when Vulnicura leaked about being able to get it early

This would've made a nice cover too

I hope you're right you twat