>Plays in Manchester
>Goes on pilgrimage right after the religion of peace BTFO of his city
>Customers will defend this
Really gets the noggin' joggin'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcuAw77J8_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=IS05UxBVTtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are Americans so ignorant? Terrorism is Shiaa Muslim, the Big Black Square is Sunni Muslim

Here's your you

never go full retard

blah blah blah all terrorists to me faggit. as the saying goes, not every muslim is a terrorist but every terrorist is a muslim

had no idea Osama was a shiite

or that ISIS has a shiite ideology

e te cé

are we doing air strikes in Libya yet?

Sunni's and Shia's have been at war with each other since forever, dumbasses. The side that isn't doing terrorist attacks is actually your ally.

No they sre not. Fuck iran

>not every muslim is a terrorist but every terrorist is a muslim
u think we give a fuck? all the same nigger

You've got it the wrong way around you double nigger

Take your simplistic bullshit back to Sup Forums. Terrorism is terrorism. It has no religion.

Go away Mohammed.

>t. abdul bal qatar

It's all the bored princes in Saudi Arabia, the heartland of Islam, exporting all this terrorism, yet we continue to sell weapons to them and buy oil from them.

>we

He's getting admired by that girl.

>this is your typical frenchman

mmm no sweetie, they don't call themselves the secular state, do they? they call themselves the ISLAMIC state, as in islam, get it? so yes, turns out terrorism can have religion and in this case that religion is islam

Nope. Shias are just persians that dont recognize the rightly guided caliphs before Ali. This makes them heretics in the eyes of mainstream Islam which is sunni. The sunni shia schism isnt effective for determining where terrorsts comes from because terrorism is political and it can come from either major sect.

>a french is a muslim

The UK and USA are chief culprits in arms deal with Saudi Arabia so yes, you and I.

Good for him. It's not like HE's the terrorist.

pmt

"French."

But that's why he's worth so much - it's marketing islam to kids

You're wrong. And since I call myself the spanish poster, I represent all spanish posters and there's no way to disagree. And only because I chose that name based on whatever reason

>Terrorism is Shiaa Muslim

go to bed King Saud

when did Sup Forums become Sup Forums with flags? i am off this shithole

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=bcuAw77J8_Y

So I guess the KKK is representative of all christians?

i thought taking pictures wasnt allowed there?

Sup Forums has flags love

for fucks sake dive-grass....

Limeys need to divest from the "le beau jeu" and make their kids play rugby.

The most famous American athlete of all time is Muslim

No its not since the KKK is anti-catholic, you need to get your facts straight before bringing common liberal drivel to the argument Mohammed.

Michael Jordan is a muslim?

Pulisic?

oh...poor Busta is getting old.

Europeans need an annual "beat the Arabs even when they try real hard Day" we have one...first weekend in May.

Brady is a muslim?

Fuck 100% of Muslims, women and children included.

Tom Brady is a Muslim?

>tfw that's my OC

“ Researchers said they determined that 3,959 black people were killed in “racial terror lynchings” in a dozen Southern states between 1877 and 1950. The new number includes 700 people who were not named in previous works seeking to comprehensively document the toll, the authors wrote. Some of those previous studies were conducted at a time when lynching was still an ongoing phenomenon.”

3,959 in 73 years is peanuts compared to the pace Muslim terror is on now. 2001 alone surpasses this number with 4,687 deaths.

Lebron is a muslim?

Mike Tyson is a muslim?

cassius clay was a convert. he did it because he hated white people

No. Pic related, it's Mohammed Ali.

So child-raping men in the clergy are representative of all Catholics?
Except that the Church itself was in fact complicit with their pedophiles raping boys, so it sort of does in their case.

What do the the terrorist attacks in Manchester have to do with Islam?

literally who

who?

also the United States contained our virus...KKK didn't start blowing up shit in France or Japan.

>On 24 September 2015 an event described as a "crush and stampede"[5] caused deaths estimated at well over 2,000 pilgrims, suffocated or crushed during the annual Hajj pilgrimage in Mina, Mecca, Saudi Arabia. The high number of deaths caused by the disaster make it the deadliest Hajj disaster in history.

Let me explain this to you so that you're retarded liberal mind can understand.

There is no commandment to rape children in the Christian scriptures or subsequent cannon law. Catholicism doesn't sanction child rape. Therefore, someone who is Catholic who rapes a kid is a bad Catholic.

Islam demands struggle, including military struggle, the very foundation of it (including the hajj btw) celebrates military conquest and the submission of independent tribes to Islam. Therefore someone who engages in a military struggle is at least adhering to a principal of Islam in the imitation of the life of its prophet.

Oh, btw, child rape is also in imitation of the 6 year old diddling Muhammad.

>Seville this year

what were you saying?

This

There is no global KKK unified belief or organizational structure

There is a possibility that the blacks lynched where criminals aka the original dindus.

lol...well played.

lol the knights of columbus are the KKK xDDDDDDDDD

Any damage control for the IRA?

Wish this would be an annual event.

Didn't know Spain was this woke. Good on you guys.

Very likely.

Literally what? ISIL is Wahhabi you dunce

Nascar driver, read it on wiki

He actually is.

No fuck those potatoniggers. I hope they all have to eat the rotten cunt hairs off of the queen.

Here's your (((You)))

fpwp

kek'd...gracias familia

Those aren't KKK members

Nikola Tesla was a Muslim?

kek

The Catholic Church is not immune to infiltration of sin into its ranks, meanwhile imams actually fund and preach spreading Islam through violent means.

>infiltration of sin
>infiltration

ah yes, just pay your local priest to absole you and worship a human wearing a funnyh at

the catholic church is sin

absolve*, funny hat*

>yfw you burn for eternity in hell

Secretariat?

youtube.com/watch?v=IS05UxBVTtY

What does Paul Pogba going on a pilgrimage have anything to do with terrorism?

People who wrote that song will die. And the day they die, there will be a Pope of Rome.

So I don't understand how they can deny such a power.

Do the alter boys get into heaven or are they damned for premarital sex?

>implying catholics worship the Pope
>its a protestant claims false things episode

i hate these episodes

>the catholic church is sin

out of the major modern religions they're probably the closest to the divine right now...so, check thyself.

>not-catholic.

John Cena is a Muslim?

Kendrick Perkins is Muslim?

T. Retard

>terrorism is Shiaa

No terrorisms is sunni nigger who don't know how to integreate into country

the kkk doesn't exist, this isn't the 30s

>Kafirs are literally and unironically banned from ever entering Meccah
What did the mudslimes mean by this?

is it true that sand people think of blacks as lower than dogs?

>"We know that the Zanj [blacks] are the least intelligent and the least discerning of mankind, and the least capable of understanding the consequences of actions."
>"Like the crow among mankind are the Zanj for they are the worst of men and the most vicious of creatures in character and temperament."
>"They [the Shu`ubiyya] maintain that eloquence [that] is prized by all people at all times -- even the Zanj, despite their dimness, their boundless stupidity, their obtuseness, their crude perceptions and their evil dispositions, make long speeches."
- Al-Jahiz (776 to 869 AD)

>"A man of discernment said: The people of Iraq ... do not come out with something between blonde, buff and blanched coloring, such as the infants dropped from the wombs of the women of the Slavs and others of similar light complexion; nor are they overdone in the womb until they are burned, so that the child comes out something between black, murky, malodorous, stinking, and crinkly-haired, with uneven limbs, deficient minds, and depraved passions, such as the Zanj, the Somali, and other blacks who resemble them. The Iraqis are neither half-baked dough nor burned crust but between the two."
- Ibn al-Faqih (869 to 951 AD)

>"Galen says that merriment dominates the black man because of his defective brain, whence also the weakness of his intelligence."
- Al-Masudi (896 to 956 AD)

>"[The inhabitants of sub-Saharan African countries] are people distant from the standards of humanity."
>"Their nature is that of wild animals."
>"Among themselves there are people who steal each other's children and sell them to the merchants when the later arrive."
- Hudud al-'Alam (982 AD)

>"Beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings."
>"Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."
- Ibn Khaldun (1332 to 1406 AD)

t. Pablo the sandnigger

Kill yourself jihad spic

arent they worried they might set their hats on fire with those long candles?

protestants did it too plus UK is the pedo capital of the western world

>Nikola Tesla
>athlete
british education

I guarantee you that every Christian said the same thing back then.

>back then
Jokes on you

Why did you post a quote from the 1300s?