How did the "Japanese are racist" meme start?

How did the "Japanese are racist" meme start?

I lived there as a black American for 2 months and experienced racism only once from some old lady.

All of the people around my age (25) liked me more for being different. Japs are a little beta and easily intimidated but they are nice. They only talk shit about other Asians and muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBzXoO-G56w
youtube.com/watch?v=_BYD3cyTlpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tV1zqqxBqKA
youtube.com/watch?v=tSakTT9aGeE
youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk
youtube.com/watch?v=8d5oAn62ow4
youtube.com/watch?v=ab9bxtH5hQE
youtube.com/watch?v=ebqjBorA1T4
youtube.com/watch?v=ftSRoNVt4Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=9ffQzTH9Q_U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Equality_Proposal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>They only talk shit about other Asians and muslims.

yeah, in front of the black guy, who do you think they talk shit about when you aren't around?

My best friend is Japanese and the only black guys they hate are Africans who commit crimes and do sex trafficking in the big cities. They like American or European blacks

because japan was an axis?

oversensitive weebs who cant stop nitpicking anything different from his selfish views of japan or likely oppresses them and changs/kims who cant get over their identity crisis or are obsessed about it start it at any time. it cant end because they always come into existence everywhere.

>Japs are a little beta and easily intimidated
fucking hell. black americans on int sound like the same assholes as alt-right

White Americans are shocked that not everybody is not as racist as them

Oi you beta fuck what are you gonna do about it boy.

This

When will Japan apologize for comfort women?

Come home black man

youtube.com/watch?v=fBzXoO-G56w

considering how blacks behave in america, it's understandable

THE ALLIANCE WITH RACIST NAZI BROUGHT US THIS BAD REPUTATION WE DON'T DESERVE AT ALL

youtube.com/watch?v=_BYD3cyTlpQ

japs are more racist towards whites than blacks

White americans are not that racist, it is mostly Latinos who are the real racists and hate blacks.

Stupid gaijin

This is unironically true

They think blacks are "cool" and think white look weird and are stuck up

When American blacks move abroad they often find that their 'Americaness' overrides their 'Blackness' because everyone associates you guys with people like Obama, Kobe Briant, music artists, etc.

I dated a mexican girl who friendzoned me after I told her I was half-black. She literally didn't know before that and thought I was mestizo

Yup

They always asked me about American shit and how cool it was to live in America, etc

When I was in Japan I was seen as an American. Here I am seen as black first and American second. They also told me they really like English speaking people in general, except Australians

>"What do you think of America?"
>FREEDOM, HAPPY PEOPLE, JUNK FOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=tV1zqqxBqKA

It's true. Plenty of other black Americans who have moved to Japan are living much happier lives there once they get accommodated and many are married to Japanese women as well.

Stupid cuck

There are no european blacks.

There are lots of blacks in the Netherlands friend

Yeah, but they are not from the netherlands, they are from africa

>European
>blacks

Pick one.

youtube.com/watch?v=tSakTT9aGeE

Black people are the biggest weebs

Mexicans believe in "avanzar la raza", central americans in general do.

They try to marry white people to advance the race, it's a real thing over there, never marry someone darker than you

They are not dutch and ALL of them are criminal subhumans who steal and rape

Dont call me friend btw you fat piece of shit

Fuck. I'm black and I think Japs are interesting, should I move to glorious nippon?

Cuckoldry on a magnificent scale, wish I were a white normie to exploit their desperate women

I should note she was a >white Mexican girl too

Actually, the vast majority are from the Dutch speaking Carribean and South America.

>How did the "Japanese are racist" meme start?
WHITO PIGGU GO HOME!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk

European blacks = Africans.

The only bad African immigrants in my experience are Somalis. The adults are ok, but their youth has been contaminated by American ghetto culture.

>One can breed, the other can't
hahaha true thanks

This and the nearby region are the source of most of our blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=8d5oAn62ow4

>they really like English speaking people in general, except Australians
Can't make this up.

For some reason they turned black pete into carnival..

youtube.com/watch?v=ab9bxtH5hQE

A black sint turning himself white. Sigh.

youtube.com/watch?v=ebqjBorA1T4

I'm Korean and 6'1 and I GOOKED so many Jap girls for my motherland and came inside many if them when I visited. Often times I tricked them into saying I was Japanese American and they got along with it. Mad Takahashi that I gooked inside your women and ran away?

What is Black Pete even supposed to be? Moorish?

Spanish. Sinterklaas comes with the steamboat from Madrid to the Netherlands.

Only old people have discrimination consciousness in Japan.
Common Japanese dislike only IS and Korea.

lol. this one is surrealistic.

i know this is the well known controversial black face shit. aside from the story, this composition is something that gives me a strange feeling

Why do they hate Iceland?

do nippon girls squeak like in the movies? are they passive and ashamed during sex?

more like common sense

Until a few years ago they were friendly to South Korea.
However, due to the repeated arrogance of South Korea, Japanese began to ignore South Korea.
For IS and North Korea, the sense of the world is the same as that of the Japanese.

It's pretty odd for us as well. Because how do you go from this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ftSRoNVt4Ng

to this
youtube.com/watch?v=9ffQzTH9Q_U

fuck off nigger

Im sorry,not Island.
The exact description is ISIS

Yes, many japs still have a problem with racism and xenophobia but it is better than here and there is a much higher stand of living there

Just how bad being around alot of black people in the US? Are they really as bad as they seem to be according to the Wire?

t.takeshi

Shut up It*ly.

whyd you keep calling japanese japs. whats with you. are you a casual racist or something

>They only talk shit about other Asians and muslims
This is where the them being racist comes from. Though I think it's more of a xenophobia than full blown racism. My mother's Japanese friend will always say she is not Asian she is Japanese.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Equality_Proposal

>The Racial Equality Proposal was an amendment to the treaty under consideration at the 1919 Paris Peace Conference offered by Japan.
>Its rejection led to the alienation of Japan from the other Great Powers and increased nationalism leading up to World War II.

You'll speak when spoken to nigger.

They still have many problems, since their country is still mostly ethnic Japanese. Most of their racism stems from ignorance rather than malice.

But I think Japan is gradually learning to deal with living with immigrants other foreigners from around the world. They are finally starting to understand that they cannot remain insular forever.

stfu globalist rat

I'm sorry, would you prefer the term "nipmonkey"?

who are you. what race is yours

>it is mostly Latinos who are the real racists and hate blacks
This situation much.

>White and work at JD for a year
>Equal amount if white, black (American), black (Jamaican) and Puerto Rican. All the racial conflicts were between blacks and PRs and the PRs were supposedly being racist. There was no conflict with the whites and either group.

He's fucking with ya buddy. Don't grab the bait.

leave him alone
> calling us monkey or jap are lone kim diaspora living with his kimchi making mother in her basement.

>They only talk shit about other Asians and muslims
>muslims
not really

This.

>>white Mexican
Mexicans really need to prove they are white if they claim it. They are as bad as Appalachians and being part Cherokee.

Around the time that the word Jap was born,we and the Korean were Japanese. It is OK even if called Jap, so I would like to be a Japanese if possible.

knew its a zhangkim or an alt-right falseflagger or something like that

but the original poster and op dont look like that

nothing more pathetic than those niggas aping alt-rights tones/narratives even though its unwitting.

Stop coming to this trash site if don't want to hear from human trash manchildren who live in their mom's basement then.

It's probably because it's quicker to type and everyone here speaks like a racist anyways.

What the fuck are you talking about?
I'm not alt-right if that's what you think.

not you, i meant that poster bating

>human trash manchildren who live in their mom's basement

That's insulting I'm a manchild paying 1450 in rent in a place hours from home.

Alright. In that case I agree with you.

in dk and nl retard jobs are reserved for the ones with blonde hair

>Japs ask to be respected
>Americans and Australians tell them to fuck off

>European blacks = Africans.
He may be referring to black Brits.

Literally kys and take that stupid nigger op with you.

>Literally kys and take that stupid nigger op with you
I'll fucking drown your paki ass in superior Vermont maple syrup.

Listen gook
Being nationalist doesn't mean they are either racist or xenophobia.
It is cultural identity that has been creating unique culture by their own race.
The destiny of our future is always on our hands whether the economy is going to be shittier or brighter. It is self determination.
While America, Canada where you live is different from us. Your country is developing its economy in accordance with letting immigrants into your country.
America called yourself immigrant nation, while we are not.
Do not try to push your egoistical ideology to other countries like us.
Your grandparents might be accepted as a immigrant by cucking america's ass which means your granpa became US citizen by killing Vietnamese.
However, American culture are always make up by its majorities.
You are still 2nd citizen minority in America. You can not even establish American culture. You are just a part of nothing of America. We are different.
We have been creating our culture by ourselves and will move on.
Culture is core spirit of racial identity. Britain has pub culture, Gothic buildings,
everything they own in their intangible or tangible assets are the symbol of racial identity.
You are just a man of laundry house in the US. That 's all about it. I don't despise you nor look down on you, but stop being
high horse American just because you think you are.

Black people can be Japanese

we have black tribal people already

black people are the most dedicated weeaboos

>except Australians
what was their reasoning for this?

Tons of the overall culture in America comes from minorities, you're pretty ignorant if you think otherwise. Just listen to American radio for like 2 minutes. Minorities in America also have their own cultures, culture is not something as broad and arbitrary as "how a country acts", there are many many different cultures even in somewhere racially homogeneous like Japan based on socioeconomic class, interests, location, race, etc.

I agree with you that Japan does not have the same ability to accept immigrants that America has though, and that the the west shouldn't impose their way of life onto other countries as much as we do.

>They only talk shit about other Asians and muslims.
that sounds racist to me

>blacks want to ruin japan now
oh yes great

nobody irl who the fuck cares about muslims since they are next to zero op is wack

Aussies are seen as loud rude drunks

>Tfw I'm an otaku nigger
>Tfw there's still hope to get a Yamato Nadeshiko afterall

amerikkka is the real racist country