Reminder Trump does not believe in climate change or regulations on pollution...

Reminder Trump does not believe in climate change or regulations on pollution. A vote for Trump is a vote for the death of the planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BB0aFPXr4n4
politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-climate-change-golf-course-223436
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigger

No one who lived through the 70s believes in environmental hoaxes anymore

fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on you, fool me three times and Won't Get Fooled Again™

Some random thug nigger is more likely to do you in than rising water levels.

Notice how no rich liberals have sold their beach front property

isn't that strange?

How does it feel to be the online version of this?

>look, a map with colors
This doesn't prove anything and doesn't have a source

>How does it feel to be the online version of this?

The difference is I have the scientific community all universally behind me.

You got memes and a fascist orange fuck behind you.

>2090s

kek

notice how the doomsday wackos are getting smarter

In the 70s they said everyone would be dead by 1982. They were quickly proven wrong so now all their doomsday scenarios take place long after most people alive today will be dead. They can literally never be proven wrong.

Climate change and global warming doesn't exist
youtube.com/watch?v=BB0aFPXr4n4

>This doesn't prove anything and doesn't have a source

The source is the 97% of the world's scientists who believe in climate change. You know more than them faggot?

WE HAVE 50 YEARS AT MAXIMUM

BEFORE THE PLANET COLLAPSES ENVIRONMENTALLY

BEFORE WE DIE IN FLASH FLOODS FROM MELTING ICE CAPS, AND OVER ABUNDANCES OF CO2

>Climate change and global warming doesn't exist

You won't be saying this when your coastal city is under water, you can't breath the air, and a super storm ripped though your city.

>I have the scientific community all universally

You have a bunch of leftists that want to dismantle US industry and shift all tax burden to labor (which means you have wall street behind you). Ironically this doesn't actually mean helping the planet it just means outsourcing all the pollution to China while fucking over the US working class

>WE HAVE 50 YEARS AT MAXIMUM

So let's vote for Trump who will ensure we all die out.

>2090s
They can't even predict the weather reliably past 4 days. Shut the fuck up you gullible idiot.

(You)
K.. KEEP ME POSTED

why isn't anyone selling their beachfront property?

Certainly all those billionaires know better than us.

>You have a bunch of leftists

So you admit science isn't a conservative or right wing thing and those who believe in it are leftist? Thank you for admitting you guys are stupid.

>why isn't anyone selling their beachfront property?

Trump is already preparing you stupid faglord.

So what? 500 years ago 97% of scientists believed the sun orbited the earth. Doesn't make them right.

>So you admit science isn't a conservative or right wing thing

No STEM majors are usually more conservative.

Climate "scientists" don't have to prove anything beyond adherence to leftist ideology (dismantle your industrial production goy and outsource everything to China)

Every time they are wrong they just revise their estimates. How exactly is that "science" if you have no predictive power?

people have been preventing beach erosion for thousands of years

Denying climate change is stupid. The earth has been getting hotter and colder since it was created

JOIN THIS RISK THREAD

I REPEAT JOIN THIS RISK THREAD

Because the EPA is doing such a bang-up job.

Anyone that *believes in """""""""global warming"""""""""""* doesn't really understand climate change.

Also Trump doesn't want to ban fracking which will kill this planet too.

Yet hes having a wall built around one of his golf courses, literally because of climate change. Hes such an idiot jesus christ.
>denies it to the public
>acts like it's a factor in reality
>reality TV star
Climate change deniers are just as dumb as flat earth fags.

Fuck this gay planet, there's nothing of value here

> Implying humanity even has a hope of killing the Earth
Lmao. We'll all be dead long before that happens. On why global warming is bullshit: where does all the carbon in the air come from? It's dead dinosaurs and dead plants; meaning it used to be alive and in the athmosphere. So I guess if we pull it out we're gonna get more plants and animals because, let me remind you, carbon is the stuff that life is made of. So, how is that bad for the environment? Yes desert areas with move closer to the poles, but the equatorial climate zone will also expand. The equatorial zone is wet, hot and very very green. So stop pretending that GW will make the Earth into a big desert cause that's 100% certified bullshit. It will be closer to the Jurassic if anything.

15° in the summer? Gee, we're all gonna die. I bet this also doesn't account for the biomass response to increased CO2. We're lucky if it accounts for absorption in the ocean, the one little thing that just turned out to have messed up all the old models.

Do you deny the fact that humanity has changed the surface of the planet? Are you going to ignore the fact that human civilization has escalated to the point where it's a force of nature, upsetting the natural balance and destroying ecosystems around the globe? Do you have any idea what industrial pollution does to weather patterns? Oh it has an effect alright. If you don't think so, then by all means, collect a glass of city rain water and drink it down.

That mindset is the only thing of no value. Fuck off. Earth is cool. People suck

Reminder that people will say anything, even if it is not true, to try and make a person look bad in politics.

how could people know what global temperatures were before weather was consistently recorded

>Earth is cool. People suck

So go ahead and kill yourself. Think of all the carbon you'll fail to emit if you're dead.

Reminder that people in politics will say anything just to get votes, even if it means being stupid to appeal to a stupid collective of voters.

After you, fuckboy. Show us how its done. Lead by example and kill yourself

This is what I think of your trump

Why? I'm not the one advocating your "people suck" eco-lunacy, you worthless filthy nigger piece of shit.

You sound like a degenerate. A burden on the human race. Life is only so black and white for you because that's the color of the inside of your own ass.

I really hope this idiot doesn't win. He also thinks vaccinations cause autism. He's probably a creationist as well.

We've been hearing that for what, 50 years?

>A burden on the human race

Aren't you the one arguing the human race is bad, tho?

No seriously, just go ahead and swallow a bullet, you cum-guzzling subhuman waste.

[citation needed]

OH NO.
MORE CARBON DIOXIDE

SOMETHING TERRIBLE MIGHT HAPPEN LIKE MORE PLANTS MIGHT GROW

IMAGINE A WORLD WITH MORE PLANTS

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Faggot.

>he thinks climate change is real

>people call it global warming for years
>trends don't show support for claims
"Oh it's CLIMATE CHANGE! Not global warming!"

Meh, it's been fun

Well you convinced me, OP.

I am voting for Trump.

I fucking hate this planet and all of its inhabitants.

>spring
>15°C
Oh yes please, global warming doesn't seem so bad now

When Hillary said he would nuke everybody, I knew he was the logical choice

>No STEM majors are usually more conservative.

>this cunt has never actually worked at an engineering lab

All models are completely off the mark. That's why agw is a joke.

It's Nazi Germany compared to liberal arts.

>implying I dont want the apocalypse

Also low quality bait have a (You)

That is a misconseption actually! You see, scientists back then didn´t know, and never claimed that they did. There was a reason why kepler became so famous.

Ice ages, meteorites, e. waves, lethal gasses, climate change, etc are normal things.
You can´t stop a fcking tornado and u think that we can stop this events when only the termites emit more co2 than the US?

>climate science
>basing your "science" on computer models

At least physicists are honest enough to call their bullshit theoretical.

I am a Geoscientist specializing in modeling.

Trump is off the mark but ultimately fuck it, none of this shit is accurate anyway, it's basically just guessing. The honest to God truth is we just don't know what the fuck is going on or what will come of it.

"All models are wrong, some are useful."
-Box