Drunk thread

drunk thread

drunkpoorneetfag reporting in. i drank nattylight and taquila and watching shit garbage 2017 chappelle stand up netflix tonight. what did user drink tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4UtBYUMVJk&t=35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lonely bump

Blue ribbon
Watching diving fails on YouTube

sounds painful. i cringe hard and feel immense empathy at painful fail videos. how's the blue ribbon?

Drank 5 Modelos and no buzz because I ate too much and I wanna drink more but I dont even think its worth it so Im mad.

shit bro. i fucking sucks. i know that feel, i drank a full glass of whine three days in a row with varying food consumption and felt practically nothing. i really wanted to feel buzzed too

that fucking sucks*

It’s whatever, cheap beer, buzzed but not nearly as drunk as I was hoping by now.
Also dumb phone autocorrected. Not “diving” fails but driving fails. Still painful but not as painful as that would be.

Some shitty bottom shelf vodka.
Girlfriend broke up with me and figured out my grandpa has cancer in the same day.

shit bro, i'm so sorry for both. that fuckng sucks. just get drunk as shit for a few days, but make sure not to form an addiction.

damn. just drink more tbh. i drank 4 natty lights amf 3 shots of ranchero -- feeling pretty good right now.

but anonbros... this chappelle series is unbelievably trash. every diversity point has been covered.

>trans
>civil rights
>racial relations
>lgbt

it's like his (((producers))) told him to cover a joke on every topic...

absolute garbage

Skol vodka. Already passed out and woke up again, and can't continue drinking cuz there's a breathalyzer in my car. So, I'm laying on the couch watching the 70's game shows.

it just ended. i laughed only one time. i think it was his joke about cosby

It's cool, that's the plan. Luckily I don't have an addictive personality so I should be fine. Cheers!

that founds fun as shit. i wish i had a friend to hang out with and do dumb shit like that with

I approve of tequila. I haven't had a drink since Sunday and am looking forward to sinking some at the weekend. I have a bottle of Chimay blue (Belgian Trappist beer) to start with before moving on to margaritas (equal parts tequila, triple sec and lime juice) then red wine until I black out.

I'd drink with you shit, sounds a lot more fun than drinking alone.

cheers mate. have fun bro. best wished that you have no hangover

Honestly, yeah, it does sound kinda fun to just get drunk af and watch Family Feud from the 70's and guess the answers together.

Wish I had some liquor I'm working on destroying my franzia Chardonnay

sounds fun bro. cheers! i've recently learned about 2 buck chucks (red wine) so will probably start drinking that

same bro. i wish we could all drink together and bro out

Drinkin' Miller High Life and American Honey, listening to Pandora and chillin' with the doge. How you niggas doin'?

This is the 'tasting wheel' describing the tantalising juxtaposition of tastes and aromas in Chimay beer. It's 9% alcohol too, I highly reccomend it.

sounds delicious, mate! just try to have some fun tonight

if i wasn't a poorfag and if texas delivered alcohol, id try all the beers

feeling great and very social and very jovial, mate. glad youre chillin with the doggo!!!! what kind of doggo do you have?

He is a 7yo Cocker/Springer Spaniel mix named Pooch. Total fuckin' bro. Why so upbeat? Random happy moment or something cool goin' on in your life?

definitely, cheers mate. hope you have a great night anonbro

no, nothing special happened. not sure why i feel particulary jovial. guess it was either the 4 natty light or the 3 ranchero taquilla shots

in general, i'm a very contradictory social introvert

cute ass pupper btw anonbro. i have an 8 yr old shih tzu, he's such a homie

bump

to add to this:

the first time i ever got blackout drunk, i cried about something to a friend -- i think about not having a girlfriend or some gay shit, so i was always worried i'd be an angry/sad drunk.

it's good to know can be a social/jovial drunk

Same, buzzed up I become fun and talkative but once I get shit faced it's emotional and horny. Told one of my friend's girlfriend I wanted to fuck the shit out of her then started crying about some stupid shit... It was pretty bad.

Glad to hear, I'm in a decent mood myself
Thank ya. Shih tzus are pretty cool. I've only met a few, but they were chill doggers. Pooch is like one of the crew in my circle, we don't do shit without him. He even loves beer. If you sit one on the ground, he will wait for you to get involved in a conversation and bonk your beer over to drink it as it pours out.

yeah my first two ttime really drunk, i blacked out. the first time, as i said, i cried like bitch about being lonely because i saw a cute (and insanely sweet/nice) as fuck girl from my school. the second time, years later, i passed out on a friends balcony, and the only thing i remember is laying on my side, on the balcony (outside, of course), waking up and puking -- more than once. such a shitshow

haha that's dope, the doggo is just one of the bros

burnett's vodka and
youtube.com/watch?v=H4UtBYUMVJk&t=35s

good tune anonbro. you mixing the burnett's with anything?

I was ready to kill myself after 10 seconds of that repetitious, shitty beat. How the fuck do I survive almost 3 hours of it?

I have some fruit punch as a chaser if I need it.

do it.

>do it.

nice burnettbro. enjoy the burnett's!

i rarely drink so i have a low tolerance and am a massive puusy. i almost spit the ranchero back up because i didn't use enough chanser

Whats up dudes and dudettes! Come check out my twitch stream!

twitch tv/puj33

Then dont watch it you stupid fuck. You deserve to drink natty light and “taquila” you dumb motherfucker. Those standups are almost as funny as your pathetic fucking life

i agree, anonbro. hope you're having a good night!

I got approached by a mormon as I left class today. Thought he was a bro but turned out to be a normie. Tried to get me arrested for drunk driving and while he was telling my professor I ran off and drove the 30 seconds home.

oh btw anonbro, you drinking anything tonight?

hope i all ends up alright anonbro! i would recommend not drinking and driving in the future though. everyone things that THEY wouldn't fuck up like others have, but accidents happen to anyone. stay safe, user!

I agree that you are a stupid piece of fucking shit who doesn’t know dick about a good comedian. Keep drinking that shit liquor you fucking idiot

I'm dying of alcoholism slowly. For fucks sakes, someone help me. I can't do this anymore.

youre abolute;;y right. i don't know shit about comedians, user. i my favortes are, like, jim jefferies maybe - who i'm sure you'd think is shit.

do you have any recommendation for a pleb?

user, i'm so sorry bro :( i barely drink, so i don't even remotely understand what you're going through.

fuck, man... my only suggestion outside of AA would be maybe try to find something you're REALLY passionate about and just throw yourself 110% into it/ for me, it was drawing

alcoholism is so shitty. best wishes user, i sincerely hope you break the habit

You're such a nice person. I wish you well in life.

i appreciate the compliment, user! i have my doubts though. I can be a real dick.

I tried to kill myself a couple weeks ago and failed. Starting to think this is the last week of my life because I won't fuck it up a second time.

user, i really don't know what to say. i can say don''t do it, but i see that all the time, and that doesn't deter me either. I have considered killing myseld so many times, but never go through with it.

the only thing i can say is try, really, really try to find somethinng, anything, anyone to live for. a parent, a friend, a pet, anything that you wouldn't want to leave behind or make sad.

i reguarly thing about how i want to kill myself, but then i think about my awesome little doggo who loves me deeply, and the thought of leaving the little guy tears me apart. try to find your "doggo" to inspire you to keep living. try to find something to be passionate about and a meaning of life. please, user, try to find something to live for.

as much as death feels like a freedom from misery, sometimes life truly is worth living, and i sincerely thing you can find that meaning that inspired you to be glad you're alive.

Nothing, because I'm not some subhuman parasite.

that's awesome, good for you, user. i rarely drink, but being a subhuman, i feel tired of being sober. i wish i could be as great as you, and find such happiness that i never feel the need to drink -- maybe one day. keep on keeping on, user -- you sound like you have your shit all figured out -- i'm jealous. hope you have a fantastic night!

unfortunately i think i'm beginning to sober up, anons. to take a shot of vodka or to go to bed, hmm... i think i'll be here for a bit longer jamming out. regardless. i'm here for any drunk anons that want to hang out