Is it weird I want to fuck her in cosplay

Is it weird I want to fuck her in cosplay

Not at all. Who is this erection enchantress?

Jbunzie is a queen.

No

fuck off with this fetal alcohol syndrome cow

cъeшь мoю зaдницy

more

Cosplay nowadays is so weird
Everyone has a shitload of make up, they don't even look like the character they're supposed to or even human
I guess that girl kinda looks ok

>Jbunzie
i want to wreck it

literally who

redpill me some1,will ya'

дeб?

>redpill me
Cosplayers are copyright thiefs who make money using other people's intellectual property. It should be outlawed.

I agree. Ideas are not property. Fuck those copyright troll faggots.
Information should be free. Slave new world.

>"I agree"
>takes a polar opposite standpoint
good job

I disagree, you have a good point

you'd be a fagit if you didnt

too old

Sooka Bl-ee-yat

Damn...another person who loves to make legal arguments without actually knowing the law.

Cosplayers aren't copyright thieves. Without going into the four "fair use" factors of copyright infringement, cosplayers are wearing the costumes of characters for non-commercial purposes. Additionally, they are not taking anything away from the comics/movies/novels which they mimic.

Hell, cosplay is often seen as good advertisement for the actual product. Considering that Disney is one of the largest lobbyists when it comes to making/modifying copyright laws, if cosplay was hurting them, they'd have paid congressmen to make it illegal a LONG time ago.

>cosplayers are wearing the costumes of characters for non-commercial purposes
They literally make thousands of dollars masturbating on cam sites dressed as fictional characters, the fuck are you talking about?!

Anyone who has a fucking patreon and has subscriber only cosplay photos is making profit, i.e. using it for commercial purposes.

Every cosplayer who is someone is earning money for dressing themselves up as fictional characters.

So all cosplay girls should get spankings!?!

I like your way of thinking.

I'd fuck the glitch out of her

You're right, just the other day I went to the theatre to view the new wreck it Ralph movie and I got tricked into watching some slut masturbate for an hour. After the first 100 dollars I donated I knew something was up. I'll be reporting this copyright infringement post haste!

>her