Netflix sure is cool huh?

Netflix sure is cool huh?

>Most movies worth watching are on some shit called DVD that costs an extra $9 a month
>Can't even watch 3rd Rock from The Sun without paying for DVD
>A lot of movies simply aren't found if they're not on DVD
>Most shows aren't available until their season ends

At least I can watch all the shitty Netflix Originals I want for $13 a month. Canceling this shit.

>Most movies worth watching are on some shit called DVD that costs an extra $9 a month

What?

My bad, it's $7.99 a month.

Here's the message it gives when you search for most movies that aren't straight to DVD.

"is available on DVD Only. Get unlimited DVDs including (name) for $7.99 more a month."

And yes, they actually do mail you DVDs. You don't get access to digital shows if you order it.

Seriously have no idea what you are talking about.

Here you buy Netflix (11 Euro per month) and you have full access.

>they actually do mail you DVDs.
This gotta be a meme/bait?

It's $13 a month for the best one.

So
>You search for a movie you want to watch
>It's not available on Netflix and it says that you have to order a service called DVD in order to watch it for $8 extra a month

No, they really do mail you DVDs.

That’s what they started out as, a dvd mailing service.

>>You search for a movie you want to watch
>>It's not available on Netflix

I see. Here there is no such option. if the movie isn't on Netflix, well then it isn't.
You get what's available nothing else here.

I agree that Netflix has taken a shit recently, but is everyone here so young they don't remember Netflix's DVD service?

That service was never availble in Europe/other parts of the world outside the USA.

Lmao, what the fuck kid. L2torrent fuckwit

>Netflix's DVD service
Wasn't a thing here. Neflic has been a streaming service since day one here.

WRONG. Australia had it too.

Australia doesn't exist.

be honest: why do you pay for movies and series?

Because every streaming site is shit probably. I used to use Yesmovies but now it's just non-stop buffering. Putlocker was good until they abandoned the site. All the streaming services just buffer out the ass now.

>Not pirating literally everything

nigga wut

>americans complaining about their selection on netflix

Come here to Sweden and check it out.
We have maybe 1/10th (probably less) available.

>streaming

Torrent you retard...

Can't. One more strike att is cancelling my service

>getting cucked by his provider

LAAAAAND OF THEEE FREEEEEE!!!!

Yeah, just torrent.

Here in America, ISPs monitor our traffic and, I'd rather not have to download and delete shit constantly.

>Getting cucked
>Getting told not to do illegal shit
Pick one. Also, in most areas, there's only one ISP. You can't pick and choose. American internet companies run a monopoly on people.

>what is VPN

The USA really sounds shit mate.

>VPNs make you invincible and invisible
Stop watching Hollywood created hacking movies.

Also, doesn't paying for a decent VPN defeat the purpose of not paying for things? No US based web host would let you stream movies from a fucking VPN.

Uh you're about a few years too late. Netflix took a huge nosedive after they tried to shill for Amy Schumer.

Been torrenting for nearly 15 years daily.
Pay 6 dollars/month for my VPN service. A lot cheaper than paying 10 bucks per movie or shit like Netflix.

It's not Netflix's fault though. One of their head people in an interview said only 1/3 of their total viewing is movies and they're struggling to get movie deals because of that.

People are watching their shitty originals.

>when torrenting is legal in your country and you have 1000 mbit/s internet

paid service for not a whole lot of security tbh.

Kikeflix is 7e / month.

And i still torrent shit not in kikeflix, Win-win, and i don't pay neckbeards for vpn-scam.

And extremely limited .

kind of enjoy amazon prime, has more stuff than netflix too

i torrent stuff i want not in there without paying vpn-scammers, so its a win-win. Ease of kikeflix + shit i wanna see via torrent. Just gotta make sure you don't share the amount of the entire file (which case you haven't shared the entire file = safe)

Is the player as smooth as Netflix? That's the only thing I like about Netflix. The player is quick as fuck and smooth.

i dont do torrents but find streams for almost everything i want to watch, especially in series. putlocker (dont know whats wrong with that), watchseries...eurofag here.

>shitty Netflix Originals
Try Peaky Blinders

How's Amazon Prime's movie selection?

>he says while he can't even watch TV without a license

Not from the UK

Only used it over their website so far, it was smooth so far, no stutter.

You can actually look and count everything they have available for you. Counter says about 29.000 movies and series. Heard Netflix has only like 4000 movies?? That is pathetic if true..

Amazon Prime has four times the library that Netflix has.

Use streamio bro there is a shit ton of stuff on there

>mfw piratebay

ETTV is my nigger.