istpa

theirs mine

INFP fag here

>actual hollow robot

>depressed fag

same as OP but less hollow inside

>intelligent chad

>lonely hippie

i've taken this a couple of times and i think this time they finally got it somewhat right

that or im just retarded

must've answered some questions wrong

after reading wut a INTP-A is, Holy shit that sounds like me. if only i wasn't a complete dumby.

INTP-T

Interesting.

Are you me?
()

for reference

Mfw im a male infj

As a somewhat hallow inside ISTP-A i leld

don't buy a gun

more charts

INTP-A

im so sorry

same

link?

ENFP for life

Just Google 16 personalities

>tfw reading about my enfp results
>tfw currently active duty military
Explains the depression

Shit.

Like PUBG? Great! I'm streaming it right now on twitch! xD

twitch tv/puj33

So Sociopath Full Raid Gear it is...

I cbf doing the test.

I am ENTP-A

Brothers!

Aspie-tier INTP-T

where my INTJ goys at

ENFJ-T

i got meditator when i did that test awhile ago

Male ENTJ here. Loving every minute.

I know my shit doesn't stink.
I rule the fucking world.

I can't be the only one here?

Is it possible your personality can change? Like grow to be more confident or have something shitty happen and become a total beta?

its not about beta or not so yeah you can become more or less beta

100% introverted????
How the fuck is that even a thing? I'm not even sure what a total introvert must be like irl. Are you a complete shut in? Not meaning to be an arsehole, just curious.

entp is uncomfortably true

Sociopath raid gear here

I hate interacting with people, but I am not terrible at it. I work as a web developer so I do have to talk to clients sometimes. But in general I just sit at the computer and dont go anywhere or do anything

Sure, shit happens as you grow older. I usually scored as an INTJ when I was in school, and am marked as an ISTJ now. I doubt that people switch between E and I much as that seems to be a core part of who you are, but you can certainly approach or think about things differently.

Ok I accept that. I'm at 96% extroverted so I'd probably drive you crazy mate. Carry on!

I'm kind of in a similar situation. I hate talking to people and even dread it sometimes, but I've heard people say that I'm pleasant and easy to talk to. It's all just a charade. When I'm chatting with people and smiling I'm actually screaming on the inside.

Is this one any good?

Yes. It means you're a slut and/or manwhore.

Debator, entp-a

Ya thats exactly it. I usually will stress over small interactions for a couple hours or so, like if I am buying groceries and mess up my wording at the register or something stupid like that, the scenario just keeps repeating in my head over and over

“THE MEDIATOR” (INFP-T)

Lovely.

Literally this. Lmao

Am I the only one surprised this thread hasn’t been filled with purple?

purp drank

Intp
This is Sup Forums
E's get out

I think the real people who should be getting out is the 16p fags because everyone knows that MBTI and cognitive functions is far superior of psychological typology theory's