New Draw thread

New Draw thread

Requesting a high quality short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

The hell did you people break this time?

This is why we can't have nice things.

Marisa is not for bestiality!

it was the faggot filter, mods must have turned it off.

No no no. That's exactly what she's for

yes, there was a request similar to that one with different characters, but i start to think it was probably a retarded troll who played to be you

yeah sorry fam dont think it was me >.<
Been hearing a lot of people have been posting other peoples shit or something as of late.
Usually in here 12-4 est on weekdays. Though I don't always take requests I am given because I am kinda lazy like that

Wow, you got some one to auto bump the thread and bait people here? How'd you manage that?

I mean damn, I could actually take the time to color my pictures if I wanted to now.

Yeah don't worry, i will try my luck with that request when you take them again.

>anatomically incorrect dicks
Get a taste.

Magic. First vorefag makes all the drawfags popular by calling them out, then he bumps thread for us, hes almost useful.

are you still working on this drawing? Jesus christ i could have done 100 heads in that same time

You gotta take what you can get when it comes to bestiality doujins

No I don't. What makes you say that?

Requesting a drawing of Andy Sixx slidding logs for all his fans at a BvB concert

TRIIIIPPPPSSSS

Because I say so

Anybody remember this? Did she ever get the corndog?

no, I have had this drawn for a solid hour. I am just playing hearthstone and popping in when relevant.

What happened now?

your favourite person is here

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Cute glasses. Let's see that puss.

Extreme deepthroat I believe.

requesting Moira in her whiskey skin (left) drinking whiskey at her work desk