At least you live in Europe

at least you live in Europe

bageen

Stop fucking posting this

why?

Your posts are extremely low quality. Not only do you fail to understand how well you have it by not living in a complete shithole like India or Africa, but you're also a dumb self-hater. I wouldn't be surprised if you were a nigger, too.

not living in Africa or India makes you happy of living in Brazil?

Yes, it does. I don't expect you to understand considering you're a dumb frogposter, but living in a middle-class neighborhood in Brazil is a lot better than living in a whatever tiny village in Africa.

well sorry, but I don't settle for not living in an ultimate shithole, I want something better

Why don't you do something about it then instead of spamming this thread?

How about you get off your ass and work then, nigger? The fact that you have access to internet already proves that you have a minimal chance of succeeding in life. If you want to get anywhere, you have to do it yourself. Your mama and papa won't wipe your ass for you anymore. That is, unless you're underage.

I can't, I've been looking for a job the last 2 years and I don't find it

>says the fucking leaf

It's not that you can't, it's that you're such a weak faggot that, despite all effort, you still fail at everything you do. Basically, you're worthless. I'd suggest you to kill yourself, it honestly seems like the best option for someone like you.

Stupid fucking monkey

I bet you've applied to less jobs than times you've made this thread.

Have you ran out of arguments? Would be better if you just stopped posting for once. Your replies are cancerous.

go eat sopa de macaco, that would be more productive than your posts here

I've applied to many

Okay well stop making this thread. It wont help your situation in any way and only shits the board up.

this board was shit anyway before I started to post, and a fucking leaf have no moral to criticize me for shitposting

Okay lol. Keep crying for the next 5 years too.

you'll make it brah

why don't you just migrate to America

America isn't Europe, to live in a violent spic shithole I stay here