Should I suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs asshole?

Should I suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs asshole?

yes! any day, any time!
possibly for the rest of your life!

Asap

Dump

If you`re a true patriot it`s your sworn duty.

I love his loaves

Fresh cream...

I sucked a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's ass hole backstage at a concert, and then I used that log of shit as a dildo to fuck my pussy with and then the bacteria from the shit fertilized my egg cells and impregnated me with a retarded human shit baby and then I gave birth to that retarded human shit baby and licked its retarded shit baby ass crack and then I sucked on its rock hard retarded human shit baby fucking balls and fat fucking throbbing retarded shit baby fucking emo goth andy sixx sexy emo deathcore hardcore poser rockband cock until it couldn't take it anymore and then came a giant fucking load of retarded human shit baby cum all over my fucking face, and then I licked all the retarded shit baby cum off and then spit it out in my hands and then used the retarded human shit baby cum as lubricant to finger my ass hole with.
God, andy sixx is so fucking hot.

I took a dump on Andy's Ballsack!

Yes

I sucked a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's ass hole backstage at a concert, and then I used that log of shit as a dildo to fuck my pussy with and then the bacteria from the shit fertilized my egg cells and impregnated me with a retarded human shit baby and then I gave birth to that retarded human shit baby and licked its retarded shit baby ass crack and then I sucked on its rock hard retarded human shit baby fucking balls and fat fucking throbbing retarded shit baby fucking emo goth andy sixx sexy emo deathcore hardcore poser rockband cock until it couldn't take it anymore and then came a giant fucking load of retarded human shit baby cum all over my fucking face, and then I licked all the retarded shit baby cum off and then spit it out in my hands and then used the retarded human shit baby cum as lubricant to finger my ass hole with.
God, andy sixx is so fucking hot.

Fuck that!!

We love Scat!!!!

The only thread that matters!

Like this

Dump

Just slidde this one out

I believe is customary to sage fake memes

Saved