What happened to Poland?

>Poland is just a nation of mildly retarded plumbers and maids
>read about medieval Polish history
>Poland was hardcore as fuck
>regularly rekt Russians, Swedes, Teutons, Austrians, Tatars with far fewer numbers
>Universities fucking everywhere
>saved Europe when the Ottomans came calling
>Broke the back of the Red army in Battle of Warsaw

What the fuck happened to Poland, there were supposed to be the leaders of Eastern Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uHbAsgaEEEI
youtube.com/watch?v=ocPVPynYaAk
youtube.com/watch?v=1GvU9QGQtuw
youtube.com/watch?v=SxDNtlvFc7c
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSltTp6ijI
youtube.com/watch?v=VwB3-7aseQM
youtube.com/watch?v=H3ZUvURpwEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what happened to India?

India literally never recovered from the Muslim invasions.

The standards attained under the Mughals was much more admirable than the current situation.

>there were supposed to be the leaders of Eastern Europe
They kinda was until 17th century,

> What happened to Poland?
Turkish genes

The problem with Poles by the way is that they are not able to be a good ally to others. Their allies quickly grow tired of them. Their enemies remain their enemies, but their allies abandon them at one point in time due to their hyena-esque nature.

Empires rise and empires fall. It always happens no matter which era. Look at britian, once ruled 1/3 of the world and now getting taken by what they conquored.

You fell for Polish propaganda, Pajeet

They probably would remain that if we didn't get our shit together during the beginning of XVIIth century.

>saved Europe when the Ottomans came calling
more cynical people might say that the limits of ottoman logistics saved europe

Do you mind giving me a source?

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

You are welcome.

Democracy...
youtube.com/watch?v=uHbAsgaEEEI
youtube.com/watch?v=ocPVPynYaAk

You fell for the myths

>hussars
>medieval
dumb poo in loo

Love Magyars.
youtube.com/watch?v=1GvU9QGQtuw

Hungarians don't give a flying fuck about polacks lmao kill yourself diaspora nigger.

let me tell you about POLEN

polyen waz great contry bot bad bad neighbor keel us and eenvade polen, polen iz CONQUERED and SPLIT, polan iz no longer FREE! but then WORLD WAR WAN come and POLEN iz FREE again! Polen! Polen! Long live polen! Hussars and sheit! but then SOWJET come and try to conquer us but POLEN STRONK and polen iz STRONK until HITLER and STALIN come and BAD FRANCE BAD ENGLAND BAD BAD ALLIES BETRAY POLEN and despite HEROIC POLEN polen is CONQUERED AND SPLIT, AGAIN!!! WOE IS POLEN! and then ally BETRAY us and BACK OF STABBING because evil SOWJET """"LEEBERAYTE""" us but NAZI would have been BYETTER! and we are oppressed by SOWJET for many many years until POLEN does a SOLIDARNOSC and POLEN IS FREE again! And we have POPE and WIEDZMIN and HUSSARS and PLUMBERS again! POLEN! POLEN! LONG LIVE POLEN!

youtube.com/watch?v=SxDNtlvFc7c
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSltTp6ijI

Why won't you go back to Poland if you love it so much? Welfare in Sweden is too good huh?

>Welfare in Sweden is too good huh?
To bad I don't receive any.

>still avoiding the question
lmao kill yourself phony patriot

Problem:
India and Poland are both shadows of their former selves

Solution:
Polish/Indian Dual Monarchy: with the combined power of Polish plumbing/waste management expertise and Pajeet's tech skills/ ancient Vedic wisdom, the new state would shortly become a major world power.

Because I've already answered it countless of times already so fuck off.

>hired to fight poles
>refuse to fight poles
>not getting payment for job not done
>taking over Novgorod lands, robbing it and refusing to return half of its territory
>refusing to return stolen land after being politely asked 80 years later
>getting rekt and going back to pre-Adolf oblivion

Communism does that

Should have joined us at vienna instead of siding with the g*rms TBQH

This. At least Turks have honor.

Ofcourse my teacher here is the source
>my flaming '''''greek''''' ass

Lehistan is our MOST NOBLE frenemy

Just fucking answer it.

This is what he does in every other thread as well, when gets faced with the question why he doesn't just go back to Poland, he just stops replying.

jealous turkish subhuman with inferiority complex

Daily reminder that Turks were the only nation to not recognize partition of Poland. Truly our most honoralbe enemy and friend.

Tough shit, I already have.

You likely didn't and you're just saying this to make us leave you alone. Keep stalling and lying, you pathetic piece of shit.

you know all the right words, Pajeet

I have you newfag. And I don't give a flying fuck if you haven't seen it.

All I know is that you moved there as a kid, but that doesn't explain why you wouldn't move back here by now. You are an adult, right?

I won't repeat myself anymore.

He's also an autist and a NEET who larps as a hussar because he has nothing going for him in his shit life. Also PLC was a fucking failure and polacks are retarded for glorifying it literally every good thing about PLC was a thing in Kingdom of Poland as well except for the turkish clothes polish nobles wore.

We trusted the West. And the west betrayed us. Serves us fucking right. West Europeans are the most slimey pieces of shit on this planet.

Should've sided with the ottomans

oh no more '''greeks'''

Yeah polacks are retarded subhumans who suck western dick, never achieved anything and never will.

You know you could always leave if you hate your own country and its history? Like me ;)

I'm Russian I live in a land conquered by my great grandfather.

Germans and Turks are bros

OH NOW THAT explains everything. Just gtfo.

Retarded autist

Communism, not even once.

Just stfu Żmudzin.

Or what? Lmao you don't even live in poland you're not the one to tell me what to do. Wanna get BTFO'd again polack?

Funny to see how both polish and turk diasporas are absolute cancer.
We are so similar you guys :^)

Why don't you go away from behind your computer outside and tell that to a Polak's face.

You're a joke. In every single thread where Poland gets mentioned, you arrive and start spamming walls of text and hundreds of images nobody even pays attention to. You clearly have too much time on your hands and some form of autism or assburger, but the Swedish government seems to provide you with enough money that you don't starve and an internet access, so you can keep shitting up threads with your spams here. Good for you.

He's underage leave him alone.
He wants to go back to Poland but as he said "parents won't let him"

>but the Swedish government seems to provide you with enough money that you don't starve and an internet access,
Oh I wish that I got money for free. You have some expierience in that area?

its really sad to see how second generation migrants can't mange to integrate
that swedish pole is no different than the turks in germany or the algerians in france

>underage
That explains a lot.

He's just a very, very special case.

>second generation
I'm not even technically qualified as that by its definition.

I don't think he has troubles integrating within swedish society. I'm not even fucking sure he speaks polish. He definitely doesn't post in /polska/, while even some 1/16th polish mongrel from russia with broken polish does.

I always shittalk dumb fucking polacks and they do nothing about it. lmao coward nation no wonder you got BTFO'd so often

t. marcel

You're such a newfag aren't you?
Yeah, yeah, just do it irl this time.
youtube.com/watch?v=VwB3-7aseQM

>polack calling anyone a mongrel
lmao you know there is no such thing as a pureblood polack right?
>ibn4 I'm a special snowflake I wuz a noble and shiet!
what is your sigil then? And what city are you from if there were no german or russian influence in it?

Polacks even look like mongrels.

i think he has some mild mental issues and thus was bullied at school.
that makes him feel like an outcast with no identity. So he clings to his polish heritage, even though he is a pole in name only

>you're a newfag because you don't know what some anonymous mentally ill diasporashit from poland posted 2 years ago
Are you a funny fellow, man?
Yeah.

thats exactly how i feel about Poland

>even though he is a pole in name only
You kidding me right?
>2 years ago
You don't have to go that far back.

poland would be better off as a part of Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=H3ZUvURpwEU
>00:40

You two are pretty much the same, just 180'd

>retarded diaspora pole telling people to leave the country he doesnt even live in

Literally kill yourself

More likely this. You can say "* * saved Europe from the Ottomans" about a lot of people. Such as Vladimir the Impaler, the Teutonic knights, the French knights, and Irish Yeoman.

>Teutonics kikes
>saving anything
pick one

>polish
>not a kike
A rarety

a black cloud hangs over poland eternally

Actually, we don't care about your nationality. Behave normally (for german standards, e.g. be an autist) and we don't care from what 3rd world shitholea nd sorry excuse of an country your parents escaped from.

shittiest country to have ever been on this earth. its entire purpose is literally just to be a bufferzone and its inhabitants are even worse than muslims

ww2/Katyn happened, the best and brightest of that generation in the country were all killed

aj waj, de gojim noł

>the french saving yurop from turks
>ever

Hmm, you read some retarded internet memes from mongolian knitting forum and then you got suprised when confronted with reality?

So much this.