What's it gonna be, Sup Forums? There's no rolling in this thread. In this thread, user gets exactly what he wants...

What's it gonna be, Sup Forums? There's no rolling in this thread. In this thread, user gets exactly what he wants. Explain why you chose what you chose. I'm a C kinda man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=FW1QY76d-40
exhentai.org/g/1189642/21a91d2c50/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>choose
you ask of me a great deal
A looks like she could go for hours
B looks like it'd fill me full of goodfeels
C looks like she could step up my game
D looks like she'd be super into it but stubbornly trying to deny it
E looks like she'd be a real freak in the sack
F is just a marshmallow full of fun that I could enjoy for hours
G looks like the kind to ride you silly until both of your hips are just fucking done
H looks like the shy, quiet type who would be fun to do softly
I looks like the kind who would have great pillow-talk and fantastic oral skills
J-- welll fuck me man she could just straight lift me. She's probably taller than me and man I am so down for that game of reversi
K looks like the kind who would get fucked up and have wild fucked up sex with you
L, of course, tries to keep modesty which we men know is a beauteous thing to see melt away when it comes to a round

this is why we roll, user. we roll because the reality is too good for us.

rell

M

because it's not on the list! LOL get it? IT'S NOT ON THE LIST SO I CHOSE IT LOL HAHAHAHAHA bye

e, tall and slim

go back to plebbit with that shit

C

G I L, I like just the right amount of meat because I like my girls comfy. Plus ribs gross me out.

H and L

I cuz im tall

ROLL

A as a 1st choice, I for a close second.

A's got a tomboyish look, dark hair, a bit of a tan, has some good assets but looks like she takes care of herself.

I looks a bit more personable, maybe likes to spend more time at home relaxing. Not as strict about diet and exercise as A is, but still keeps her figure in mind.

röll

H

A C D I L

A: Is a damn sweet brown tomboy, whats there not to love?
C: A cool beauty needs nothing more to add
D: The fit stuck up, seeing her face slowly twist in pleasure and losing it would be the best
I:For comfy, soft wholesome fucking. You are going to stick close all the time. You want to actually cuddle afterwards.
L:Will do lots of kinky stuff with you so that you don't start to look down on her. Best for S&M play.

Anything but 'E', would be bony as fuck IRL, you can't get rough with chicks like that...

Gotta love the visible pussy lips on E so you know it's not a trap

Anythiing that read this books
In conclusion: a /lit/ girl

ddd

roll me some L

I'd say B as first choice, F as a close second.
I've only ever fallen in love with milking cows in my life; chubby chaser and boob guy to a fault

A,E,J. Not in any real order.

Pretty much want to encourage tallish genes and make superior children while having a good time doing it.

J is the only one with blue eyes. What the fuck.
C's body is the most appealing to me. I like the length of E's hair, if I could talk C into growing her hair out and if she had blue eyes it would be breddy much perfect.

NONE of the above
none of them are trannies or crossdressers

your imagination sure sucks, kiddo.

good artists make them look like they were once male, at least somewhat
your taste in art is what sucks

Gimme dat thick

Like video games? Great! I'm streaming right now on twitch! xD

twitch tv/fishrocks9

they're all fat would not bang

J all day

hehe Im rollin, heck

small penis betafag detected

She's pretty great

K because goth, tattoos and big ass!

wtf is this stop glorying fat fucks, they are obese and it's not healthy.

RUDE

rollger

None... srs

This isn't hot?

Past H

3DPD

b8

Check’d holy shit.

Personally, H or L. H because I’d cuddle the fuck out of that, and L-
Shit. I’m not really sure what it is about her type that I like. But yeah.

ROLL

C is what my gf looks like, the rest apart from E were designed by a yankee to spread fat acceptance.

It's not going to happen, you fat shits are going to die alone or along another greaseball, there's no escape. Stop trying. If you want to try something, try going to the gym everyday and carve yourselves a place into society.

Or die.

>L
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=FW1QY76d-40

Summed it up perfectly

C is my typ, if she was real :)

L,G,I

Well my girlfriend is built like F and while I didn't use to be into it, I've learned that there's nothing quite as sexy as squeezing huge soft breasts or a huge soft ass, not to mention when she's on top and she just engulfs you. Cuddling is also amazing with big girls so F will always be my answer.

holy sheit this user went fishing into my mind.
I second this, you must be stupid to even think people do not realize the attempt in making lard ok.

Rofl

E
>by the looks of it, this girl is quiet, reserved, a bit shy
>the glasses and untampered-with hair suggest she doesn't care about her beauty for the sole reason of not sticking out to the crowd
>dem hips
>a cups, but that's my thing
>pale, black hair, glasses
>kinda tall (but anime girls are usually never over 5''3
>looks like she'd be an overall nice girl
im sure my reasoning can apply to a lot of other girls shown here, but E just takes the cake for me
Elanor? Eloise? Esther?

Why are they all fat?

Only reaffirmed my choices as a the B/F guy.
The only place I want to be is trapped between thick things, my pulsating balls throwing ropes of DNA straight into their baby makers.

Uuhhhh A or I

"F" - ex wife's body
"B" - Seen women w/this body. Perfect for me
"K" - fun drunk night, hit it & quit it
"G-J & L" - FWB material

I'm flexible and greedy.

Like video games? Great! I'm streaming right now on twitch! xD

twitch tv/fishrocks9

B or H

Is there one of these for H?

I've posted the ones i'm aware of

Damn. Oh well.

Link to the gallery:
exhentai.org/g/1189642/21a91d2c50/

But can you get past "the panda of mystery"

B or F, since having something to hold onto is nice, and H because she's just plain adorable.

Keep denying your health condition, it's the reason why cardiovascular diseases kill lardballs fast enough to make their opinion quite irrelevant.

G, H and L

eh rolling

Worry not, dubsman, I have my own methods