Rates welcome, OC only!

Other urls found in this thread:

erq.io/BGqVj
youtube.com/watch?v=l_yWiGDC-68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking her doggy style

Penetrating her

She loves a nice facial

She's hot as fuck you lucky guy. Looks like she's keen for anything also. Amazing girl and her cute little smile at the end of the facial made it for me. Thanks for sharing. 10/10. Unfortunately I'm a permavirgin so have nothing to contribute

Thanks bro. Yeah she is really down for anything I actually got these vids from a camshow we did not too long ago. Was probably the best sex we've ever had

Dude why does your hail look blue??

you've got more?

Hail? Don't know what you mean
I do have a few more, yes. Mind giving a rating first? Short description of what you liked would be appreciated also.

she is really hot, really kinky seams like, and that facial at the end was amazing 9/10

Thanks a lot bro. She's super kinky although she comes across as quite shy when you first meet her.

My petite girlfriend. Love to fuck her ass...

From what I can see she looks amazing. 8/10 minimum. Please tell me you have some assfuck gifs?

Ah spoke to soon! Very nice, 9/10. could be wrong but looks like shes tight as fuck down there?

Sure. Yep she's very tight I can really last long fucking her ass. Yours looks hot and like she's really enjoying what she does in the bed.

Damn she knows how to suck a cock and looks hot as fuck. 10/10 pro amateur stuff

She likes to do it herself before I start pounding her harder. My cock is pretty thin but she has still a bit problems with taking it inside sometimes.

God shes so tight her asshole literally grips your cock. Must feel amazing.
And thanks bro she really does, shes fucking kinky.
That's awesome. Would love to know how that feels

Hot! MOAR

Looks like she knows how to ride you properly. 8.5/10. Would be higher if the clip was a bit longer

OP here. Forgot to give my Kik (dirtyharryisdead) if anyone wants to see more or chat more

She's beautiful, looks very happy to have you cock in her mouth. Amazing girl. 10/10

Yeah she's a lot of fun

the fuckfriend

Just found two more of anal plays with my little hottie in knee socks.

She’s perfect

Fucking awesome ass. She's a 10/10 girl. That vid is hot as fuck, it's like in the elite tier of amateur. 10/10
Another pro amateur vid with a gorgeous girl. 9/10
And another. 9.5/10

more!

My favourite fap collection erq.io/BGqVj

she sucks at sucking lol
just like my ex
it's a dick and not a fucking icecream cone

asshole licking is like eating shit you disgusting fuck

not sure why you are so proud of your not-really-stiff-boner

also eating ass is gay

wtf, this must be bait because eating a girl's ass is by definition a heterosexual act and not gay in the slightest...

Lol

No its just shitty

My little cock hungry Asian toy

dam son, nice black pussy, got any HQ close up stills of some spread? love that pink.

she's thai actually, and the lighting plays with the color or her skin.

Repeating again. OP here, if anyone wants more pics or to discuss her further Kik me at dirtyharryisdead

thanks my dude

Kik: dirtyharryisdead if you want to discuss her further and get more pics

Giving it to my wife.

moooooore

Don't let this thread die. I want to see more wives getting fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_yWiGDC-68

Go on

Flipped over?

What's the definition of a fat woman?

-You can't reach it from behind, you don't stay on top and you don't dare go under.

Fucking? Vids?

Fucking hell, more

Vids?

Yeah MOAR BOAR WANTS MOAR. Would love to abuse her! :D

Is in lingerie ok?

Fuck, that's nice

More

Want to see her with dick

Fkn nice, thanks, saved. Got more? =)

Her pussy is sooooo nice

Not my girl, not my phone. You dig?

Pic?

STOP POSTING YOUR UGLY ASS BROADS THIS IS ULTRA AWKWARD JUST STOP NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THESE WORN OUT UNATHLETIC WITCHES COMBINED WITH FLACCID DICKS AWKWARDLY TRYING TO PENETRATE JUST STOP PLEASE GET HELP GUYS YOU NEED TO GET REALITY CHECKED

What a goddamn shame

go away, newfag

yeah, this teen selfie pic just doesn't do it for me... got more bondage stuff of her?

Jesus.. please tell me you have more of her

She's my wife, I have a ton