>Dormammu, I've come to bargain!
>...I've come to bargain!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJzMdm80h6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just shill Star Wars, faggot

This movie made me want to see the Avengers in the mirror reality fighting some bad guy.
Hulk and Cap especially.

Dormammu I'm CIA

Whats your favorite holiday movie?

Mine is pic related.

Why didn't Dormammu just take the infinity stone from him?

>no one on Sup Forums cares about shitty capeshit movie for literal 15 year olds and manchildren
>Sup Forumscksucker tries to shill it anyway

go away you faggot

Bill Plympton's 12 Tiny Christmas Tales

Maximum comfy.

He doesn't understand the concept of time, there's no time in Dark Dimension, he wouldn't be able to undue the spell even with the time gem.

Sometimes it really surprises you what things become memes

>Sometimes it really surprises you what things become memes
Such as how come the Tom Hanks with a Nazi symbol behind him never became one?

>He doesn't understand the concept of time
So he consumed countless worlds yet never realised that time exists? Is Dormemme retarded?

Realistically, how much permutations would it take before a cosmic eternal being would actually get desperate enough to level with a mere human and leave earth alone?

Did Strange live an eternity with Dormammu, like Bill murray?

tom hanks is shit, the nazis are pretty cool, that movie sucks

In the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Yes

This is capeshit after all...

>So he consumed countless worlds yet never realised that time exists?
No he never knew that time travel existed.

Yes it sounds pretty silly for basically a God which he is..

>Dr. Strange threads already literally dying

>BvS still getting threads with hundreds of posts and actual discussions.

What did the gods of karmic retribution mean by this?

Dr. Pavel

Why don't they at least try to hide the fact that he's on a green screen set? All those crazy neon lights around him, but none of the light reflects off him. Looks like absolute shite.

Just because he's powerful doesn't mean he's patient - just the opposite, probably. He basically had his vast power nullified by being caught in that loop.

how the fuck can you be impatient in a time-less dimension?
jesus, nu-male MCUcks get dumber and dumber each year, I swear.

It was only timeless for lesser beings, not Dormammu himself and not for Strange since he had the infinity stone.

>he doesn't comprehend Marvel chronodynamics

Stay dumb, DCuck

>actual discussions

You retard bro?

>Dormammu--
(Impaled)

>catched

I thought he looked like this

It's threads like these that are archived by doctors to show future generations the evolution of autism.

So when Kaecilius and his lackeys were succ'd into the Dark Dimension did anyone else notice they looked kinda like skinny Mindless Ones? I feel like they could return as Dormammu's grunts in future installments

I thought Dormammu was a Spiderman villain

This is not a meme, is just some faggot Marvelcuck posting the same thread over and over again. He doesn't understand what is the appeal of memes and why certain things become memes. He does this everytime a new Marvel movie comes out, he just repeats one shitty forgettable quip over and over again hoping it will become a meme, but it never does.

Never change Sup Forums

>hurr I don't agree with them so that means they are not discussions
No, user, you are the retard. And i'm not your bro, pal.

CIA makes everything better.

GOLDU EKUSPERIENCE REQUIUEM

He consumed countless world in the dark dimension, where time does not exist.
Strange's time gem shenanigans was literally the first time Dormammu encountered the concept of time.

>this interdimensional cosmic multiverse doesn't look real at all

the fucking nerd complaints you see on here, holy shit

How come Dr Strange become so strong? Shit made no sense why he was able to fight off so many bad guys by himself

Will his hot sister even appear?

retard

Cia makes everything better

Because most other mages were simply shit.

He was a genius when it came to learning and he had a lot of personal training from the best.

There weren't that many mages to begin with so the chance for multiple incredible persons is low.

oh holy shit. i forgot about this........

Not going to sit through this capeshit. What did he have to bargain for Dormammu to help him out?

I noticed that as well. Probably where they are going with it.

They deleted a line suggesting Strange went through several thousand deaths.

There was a line that got cut from an earlier draft of the script that explicitly says they went over about a thousand cycles.

Dormammu wanted to eat up Earth and absorb it into his dark dimension. This dark dimension is "timeless", which is very important. Strange used his time travel magic inside the timeless realm which, due to it being timeless, basically made the entire dark dimension loop from the point until he used the time magic (introducing time) and he got killed by mordammu (removing time). He basically said "Leave Earth alone, and I'll end the time loop." Mordammu had no choice but to agree.

ALL TIME SMASH IT

JINGLE ALL THE WAY

Die Hard

krampus

I hated his cape made me feel like I was watching a children's movie

im surprised this hasnt become a meme:
youtube.com/watch?v=RJzMdm80h6c

Peter Cottontail.

He's hoppin' down the bunny trail and into my heart

Disappointed Dormammu didn't tentacle rape Starnge desu

Imagine if someone traveled from a different universe operating under completely different physical laws, with forms of dimensionality that don't exist at all in the universe you come from, and that this someone was dicking you over somehow by bringing over and exploiting a new dimension you don't understand at all.

When I was growing up I never thought I would live to see a day where fucking Dormammu is a mainstream character people make memes of and shit

Why didn't Dormammu just walk away?

Surprised he didn't challenge him to a dance off too desu

He explicitly explains it's an infinite, never-ending time loop. C'mon, it's the MCU, nothing too deep or complex to get your head around.

Why would that line be cut out?
Assuming every cycle lasted 10 seconds or less, that would mean he went through 10,000 seconds before Dormammu gave up - literally less than 3 hours, even less if you assume that each cycle took less than 10 seconds (more realistically, it'd be 3-5 seconds each).

>introducing time
Shouldn't that make Dormammu loop too?
>Dormammu had no choice but to agree
Couldn't he lie?

Tom Hanks is above being made into a meme. He is the worlds well liked Uncle who no one wants to rag on.

why didn't Dormammu just ignore Strange and let him sit there for eternity?

How would Dormammu get out of the loop then?

Will he be in the Avengers movie when grapefruitheadman comes to fight people?

He could nearly rek his shit solo right?

I swear I saw this scene in another movie or tv show before.

still it was a great fucking movie. watched it in imax 3d and it did not disappoint.

There were multiple stranges, multiple loops

Yeah Strange will be in the Avengers movies, Thor 3 too.
Thanos will get the Time stone from the Eye of Agamotto tho

>Mister Pavel?
>It's DOCTOR PAVEL!

Yeah but they literally had a conversation, in english, so clearly the concept of time is not beyond this supposed god.

He could just live his life, do whatever he does, eventually Strange would die of old age.

Casuals will confuse him for ghost rider

Sort of like DCucks.

No he's stuck in that exact moment of Strange approaching him over and over

*Dr. Mammu

dont forget the six quintillion