Post twinks and femboys

post twinks and femboys

this thread

Not judging at all. Please do whatever you like. I have always wondered why someone would want a dude that looks like a girl. Why wouldn't you just have a girl? I think that if I wanted a man, I would try for the manliest man I could find. I've seen lesbians do the same type thing where they find the most masculine girl around.

Ofc you're not judging your own kind.

ofc?

Of course you newfag

Oh, OK. You've been helpful.

Because fuck women, you fucking fag.

Ok, but why do you want a boy that looks like a woman? If you don't want a woman?

Because boys know how dick works.
They can pleasure their kin better than any woman.

I want you to picture what being a man means for you. In most cases this means dominant, headstrong etc. Now what attracts me personally to traps etc isn´t the fact that it´s a substitute for females. It´s that I get a kick out of degrading someone who is supposed to be dominant into the opposite, e.g. a trap.

I'm bisexual so am indeed a fag. But the reason I want a feminine looking male is due to my more dominate nature in the bedroom. I like to be able to degrade and dominate my partner. This is easily done with a guy who you can simply call a sissy slut and such terms. Also I am more attracted to females than males but still have an attraction to males hence feminine being better for personal taste.

Said boys make better women

OK. I never thought of it as a SUB/DOM thing. I guess that makes sense. Thanks.

No problem user, glad I could be of help. If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

It's the best of both worlds. You get someone with a cute feminine body without having to deal with things like periods and and all of the other stupid shit females do.

Shut the fuck up retard

>Shut the fuck up retard
this

Where are the fucking pictures?

Bump

Kind of cute

Mooaarr

Definately moar. Not samefag