Is France fixable?

is France fixable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62SB_4JFLMg
youtube.com/watch?v=55Rh3RtOGKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0IBJdYf1PnI
youtube.com/watch?v=eOZrjCsDrGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This was one of my fav pics to wank too, till i found out they werent white, but some sort of sands (beurs the french call them)

Well it depends how much "fixed" you want it
It won't be as good as it once was no sadly, but much like USA it is not great but easily liveable compared to the rest of the world

the brown underclass is now crucial to the economy so current and further official "far right" programs i do believe have a goal of setting back order and keeping in the future rather than trying to turn back time somehow

unlike the memes there are many things that can be done that are not unrealistic and crazy like genocide and such and would not really be unpopular given the current trends
such as
-build gated communities
-build many new jails
-keep killing the welfare system
-make prisoners actually do full time
-keep privatizing the school system
-keep shaving weight off the administration
-enact natalist policies
-restrict borders some more

What is this shit?

Pfft, even Trump said he'd be ok with work permits for immigrants.

Yes and ? I don't see how this goes against what i said at all. Stealing all the skilled labour from the 3rd worlders is one of the only good things about immigration.

They're playing a guessing game about the nationalities of the fetuses

Buerettes impregnated by sub-Saharans. They are creating a supper shitty race to destroy Europe.

And as a white male I get to pay for the welfare!!

Daily reminder they're not French but maghrebi sluts (and this is a pleonasm).

*inseminates gf and writes Bebe Sudan*

Nothing personal, kiddos

How do I bag myself one of these Maghrebs? Bottle of wine and some chocolate?

this picture is older than the /int board

>new berber-nigger hybrids to plague the streets of paris, marseillie and lyon

NOT a good thing

You'd still have a majority mixed population in 200 years with all that shite

Just show them your dick.

There's this really amazing video of a french woman getting fucked by a black guy on xhamster. Used to be #1 on my fap material list, but then I realised that she's actually from MENA. Haven't wanked to it since then.

Ok. I can write my nationality on their stomach as well.

So they'll basically jump at any non-French dick

Daily reminder brits are our brothers.

No, your national rivalries propelled you to new heights, you must rekindle the embers of hatred for further domination

White brothers are preferable to shitskins.

You'd give your brother your women to inseminate and decorate, such delinquency

most "White" french people are of MENA origins

Marine le pen has a Egyptian grandma

>you'd give

lolnope

...are you even trying?

Is there actually anyway to stop france from being a majority mixed nation in a 200 years?

Anything FN has suggested isn't even close to stopping it

>white people
>white

Lmao

I can offer my services

>They are creating a supper shitty race to destroy Europe.
Why is it that mud blood mongrel Americans are always the ones to sperg out loudest of muh race?
You're the niggers of the modern world. Fuck off.

Stop with the roleplay, Paki shit.

t. Wang al-Rajiv

Beurettes totally jump on our dick though
Not that we really want them though they are nigress tier

I'm not seeing any problem here

It has been proven they were french multiple times, I didn't save the original capture of the site where they posted the picture but there's another french user that has it

Cuck fags are already forcing their meme, this is a forced meme within the forced meme

This is better desu. Recreational sex is erratic and dirty and asexuality is enlightened and rational

These are arabs not French

And this is literally the only pic thhat you keep autistically posting meanwhile Americans are getting MASSIVELY BLACKED

youtube.com/watch?v=62SB_4JFLMg
youtube.com/watch?v=55Rh3RtOGKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0IBJdYf1PnI
youtube.com/watch?v=eOZrjCsDrGU

>Beurettes totally jump on our dick though
>Not that we really want them though they are nigress tier
spoken like a virgin

from left to right : a hairdresser, a monoprix cashier and a secretary

no seriously of course they are hot but you can't marry them

>i have no interactions with women outside of formal situations

As a maghrebi, I'm biased towards french girls because the majority of french girls I've talked to have no culture and are very naive, yet I know there exist some that are not as dumb

Stop being a culture-less and naive frenchman now.

what ? that's not at all the point
french girls are stupid but arab girls are stupider

how can you deny you are mostly lower class ? maybe you are the lucky odd arab that lives in neuilly but most of you are lower class, i can't date lower class girl i'm sorry, it's not even that i'd be bored i'd probably enjoy teaching her about culture but i just have more ambition in life than dating a girl who's 20yo but already failed her life has no hobbies except watching hanouna and earns 800euro/month

and sure i know there's a lot of arabs that are educated and not like that but i shouldn't have to say "yeah except those who are good" every time i talk about arabs i mean seriously

>Not liking beurettes

What the fuck so many gays in this thread.

Makes me jealous of other white countries that get chinks or poo in loos instead. At least they work in school and if you marry one of their women they will be engineers or doctors or some shit and they will care about western culture
Here we have the fucking algerians instead, they are all fucking retarded and incompetent, why did we get the worst immigrants in all of the western world ? I hear news of other western countries apparently indians are outperforming brits in schools
lol
I almost wish algerians did the same here but it's not anywhere close to happening let's be honest

Geographic proximity and shared language.

India as an ex british colony and commonwealth country has an easier time going to other commonwealth countries, and the educated ones have good english too. Chinks are just fucking everywhere.

keep in mind that moroccans somewhat kill niggers before they can even reach our south coast

you need more yemeni tbqff

t. abdul :^)

I want to pop the pimple

lol notice those women are all either hideously ugly or complete trash. They could never get a quality white man if they tried, so I don't blame them. A 5/10 white woman can get any black guy she wants.

el portugal never fails to disappoint
worst than the fucking congo kek

gotta love portugal

Well it comes down to the white population to make more than 2-3 kids per couple already. I know we can't afford as much education per kid if you have 5-6 but and this is a shame but this falls outside the realm of political solutions.

These are the political solutions that can be offered. They are acceptable to the general population and they ensure the west stays on top and internally stable. Further development of the situation has to come from volunteering or social engineering, not politics.

you are a fag

Source on vid?