Who do you blame for your trap addiction? I obviously blame you guys. Pic look a lot like the trap I've been meeting

Who do you blame for your trap addiction? I obviously blame you guys. Pic look a lot like the trap I've been meeting

I don't have one, I have no one to blame. I'm just making breakfast pasta. have a great day OP.

Don't blame somebody else for being gay, that's on you.

he's got a point faggot

What's point exactly.. that seeing a picture of a guy in drag will magically make you gay? Yea, that's plausible lol. More likely just bringing out something that was always there.

I meant you had a point and was calling OP a faggot my bad should have specified. trying to eat breakfast pasta

I think it has to do with growing up in a female dominated household.
Always got told to leave girls alone and not bother them with that stuff, so I logically started to fool around with guys.
When I finally got a girl, I realized the female form is more beautiful than the male, unless the man is also soft and fluffy, but by then I already had an expressed interest in cock.

>magically make you gay

Yeah, it happens.
>be drunk
>chatting up a girl
>girl is actually a tranny
>decide to go through with it because drunk
>get the best bj ever
>suddenly you're gay and want traps to blow you

That's how it goes. Only I had to sober up to figure out it was a trap

tight boipussy > loose roastie vagoo

just your faulty genes don't fret

How come i can't find a trap in tokyo that doesnt look like Matsuko deluxe

not addicted but I blame myself for being so easy to fool plus I like anal... an asshole is an asshole :D

>plus I like anal

Do you the traps cum inside you?

Idk I mean I'm straight and married but I'm just intrigued by the passable ones. If they feel like a woman and act like a woman then that's not gay right?

You gotta compare the dicks, bro. If yours is bigger then you're fine but if hers is bigger then it's pretty gay.

The penis just makes it better

I know how I came to it, I first started watching lesbian femdom videos of girls with strap ons moletsing girls.

That became trannies on girls. Then boys on trannies. Shiieet.

Now I have left a normal relationship with a girl to start dating a asian ladyboy. When does it end...

it doesn't.
you've gone beyond the point of no return
just kill yourself now
>yfw you are now 100% faggot

Well at least I have no desire to put anything in my butt. I am happy to be a whatever, homo, as long as I don't have to lisp and go to gay clubs.

do it.