No rulz

No rulz

MODS

Add ReginaldJim

Nniuq13

Add jcozzee pic related. She will deliver oc

are you not scared of jail?

Those kik threads are nothing new but can someone please explain why the fuck you would use kik to share cp? I mean people with vpn on .onion links get busted why would you risk your ass even more with shit like kik?

Whoa, that's illegal.
I don't think anyone would do that, honestly.
Pretty sure that's just the kinds of places people would go to pick up loose sloots.

How do you scan a lil code when you on your phone?

nice bait

How is that bait?
What the poster implied is illegal, kik is a dating app right?

> no rulez

Yeah for sure they only share legal shit...

Add maroc5122

Oh shit... I thought it was an arrow saying that chick was 18.

I see, it's the less than sign... my bad, she's saying she's underage, I get it now.

You guys are assholes for sec I thought it was the run of the mill 18+ nudes trade

Add sea_sweets

I feel ya

Kick someone out its full

I think you still get this wrong. Thats a kik group link not a single person. Those pedos join and share their cp. And if that's not fucked enough they also seem to be completely retarded thinking that kik is safe just because you can create a account with a temp mail and nothing else.

Yeah, not to familiar with kik.
I'm just gonna report / sage. And move on if that's the case. People shouldn't be doing that.

Doing the same. I don't know if the mods are just blind or they think it's not their job to delete those kik threads because the content doesn't directly getting uploaded here but if you watch the new threads on Sup Forums over the day you can see that there is a kik cp share group every 30 minutes.

Well the FBI works with Sup Forums maybe it's a trap, in coordination? Or something helpful like that. And that's why they leave it up?

Either way, I hope no real kids are hurt because of this shit.