Cuck thread

cuck thread

my wife has confessed to having a fetish for young guys and now fucks guys from tinder 18-22.

pic related

Post moar

Do you like to watch?

if the guy will let me

Do not. Stop.

HOW OLD IS SHE?

Same situation here. Chat on kik? Soulrebel425

and you let this cocksuckery go on? you and her should be beat with a fucking stick. fucking degenerates

God damn op

I wish my wife would like to fuck other big fat cocks. So hot.

Dump everything.

She got kik ?

I work away a lot and she keeps herself busy with tinder cock.

Ayyyye I'm 18

She is smoking

I let my gf have sex with two much older guys.

you need to get her sucking fat nigger dicks. i'd love to see her trying to choke one down

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

I've noone to be cucked with. Consider yourself lucky? Idk

I think I have a link but you're kind of annoying

She likes the young black guys. She gets off on their attitude

I saw that on Facebook dude lol. Just reverse image search it

PIC UNRELATED

Post pics of her fucking.

I’d love to watch my girlfriend being fucked by strangers, but I know she would never do it

Do tell.

stop replying to bots you maroon

>She likes the young black guys
well let's see her sucking nigger dick. jesus dude, get with the fucking program

show a pic

Nice. Too she dont like this.
Would love to see her tits bouncing taking multiple fat cocks

do you suspect that your wife may have a complex which makes her want to feel good about herself knowing she can still attract young people?

totally! she admits that she loves to be lusted after young guys with hard dicks

how can I hit her upp

Got a kik? Or does she? Im 20 id like to hear more about her. Mine is fuuuunguuyyy

Where you guys at op?

london

Damn I'm in the states tough luck

Dump em

OP is full of shit. Show us a picture of her that's not on the internet already faggot

You on Tinder?

been looking for full vid of pic related

ITT: bunch of gullible morons

So gorgeous

All over b

boom!
i'm 39 but look younger and am in london
your wife is fit.. any feets?

I am 76 and I am in London. Your wife deserves a real man who fought in WW1.

She's gorgeous. Would love to like her dirty armpits.

You on Tinder?

Lol fuck off oldfag

>WW1
Not too bright are you?

GF sent me this while I was away with my friends, Cock is my best friends

Would love to see my wife take two cocks at once

continue

Not a fucking chance she's 38

kill urself xD

Would love to see my wife with a group of younger guys

GF is self conscious and shy but I find that every time she changes or get out of the shower she in front of the bedroom window with the blinds open for all the restaurants and tourists to see does this make sense?

Mmm I’m young enough I guess. Show me her pussy to see if I’d fuck it hard

OP will you post more pics of you're wife with her face showing? I'm gonna beat off to her when I get home later

my gf went far away to college
we committed to long distance relationship
after college I find pics of her with other dudes
I dont tell her and fap to them

Mmm not bad for an old lady .. more ass and pussy pic but not spreading ? Also you have any videos ? Wanna imagine how much cock slides into that filthy hole

Post them or it didn’t happen

Would love to get hung 20 yos with huge cocks to just destroy my wife likea s lut. Her nd the guys all blindfolded

where can i find this video?

wish it didnt
her...not my cock

Give me here Kik please

It'd be better if they were 14yos

my cock

Man show her pussy and shit. Who wants to see your cock

>76

You tell me, retard. You're the one who fell for the b8 answer

Why's she wearing a ring then? Some faggot ass promise ring?

not a chance. OP IS LARP

Looks decent I guess, more ?

My wife is 46 and she loves to flash guys at bars, waiters, customers etc. She flirts incessantly with light touching, she wants to take it further but is nervous about it

My 36yo wife fucked a 15yo Black guy on vacation last year. She thought he was 18

Please go on! That sounds really hot

What if he doesn't let u watch

looks fun, moar?

>>We go to a condo in Florida. She found him on tindr. He said he was 18 and there with some friends before going to college etc.
>>He keeps up with how hot she is. He send pics of a BBC
wife has him over (I wasn’t there) and has a good afternoon of fucking. Said he had a really big cock
They make plans to meet up again. Next day on beach we see him with his family. His parents about our age or younger. She texts him about this and he admits he’s only 15. Wife flips out for a bit as she just got pounded by a kid.

>she just got pounded by a kid

Did he wear a condom? How many times did he fuck her? What else did they do (did she blow him or take him in the ass)?

tits
she is surprisingly is, so many have found

Yes she blew him and even took him in the ass (My wife enjoys anal). Condoms though. She actually freaked out about this and didn’t return his texts after.

So somewhere out there is a 16 yo black dude with pics or vids of him sliding his big cock in my wife’s milf ass...I think it’s hot, she thinks not lol

Fuck that’s so hot. I bet his cock made your wife moan like a whore

Any pics of your wife (no face, but body)?

Do you get to fuck other girls while you're travelling?

Ok here’s one.

Not sure why it's surprising she is, great body cute face. Unless she's a dead fish, which works too, just fuck her and use her as a cum dump

Awesome - too bad you don't also have the videos and pics. Would love to see those.

She's hot and deserves all the cocks she wants.WORSHIP HER. If she is still letting you fuck her, and is doing it for Pure Pleasure and not to degrade you, YOU FOUND A WINNER

>My wife enjoys anal
Wew, sluts seem to really love it up the ass. I had an ex who whored around in college and she loved to take it up the ass without any preparations except lube.

Yeah I wish I did too except I couldn’t post them. Like I said, she didn’t respond to him after

OP is a faggot, that's not his wife. Those pics are a few years old and can be found elsewhere.

With some alcohol my wife will take it without lube...except her own wet pussy juice.

Same, we don't use protection, so if I really want to cum in her, she'll let me finish in her ass. Just pull out of her pussy, and put it in her ass. I typically need to loosen it up with two or three fingers first, but between saliva and pussy juice, that's what we use.

Those feet ... fuck man