How do I stop feeling like a lesser human being every time I lose an argument...

How do I stop feeling like a lesser human being every time I lose an argument? Even when the argument is positively educational?
pic unrelated.

Grow a pair of balls

By reading more books and not trying to argument to convince but to learn and fidn out how the other party makes sense of it instead of pushing your own narrative. Changing somebody's mind isnt the best use of ones time

Lose argument use violence
>faster faster faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death

Put a bullet through your head. It should help you out

Dunno the answer but it's a legitimate question. Even when the person is being relatively supportive I can still see their intent which is to ultimately tell me I'm wrong and I take it so fucking personally.

Still workin' on that.

Probably your feet.

Become a God and always be right

opinions change and so should you, accept that you dont know everything and use it as a moment to grow.

Well, being able to take advice is a non-transferable skill, you have to heavily invest in it. Some people know that

You shouldn't feel bad for having learnt something new, or now believing one less false thing and one more true thing.

You should avoid 'absolute knowledge' when presenting your argument, just present your level of confidence in what you believe to be true.

That way, if you are factually wrong, you can humbly concede the point without hinging your credibility or character on it.

"I really thought op wasn't a fag, turns out he was all along! wow, thanks for bringing that to my attention, I'll avoid making that mistake again"

Always remember that in the end, nothing really matters.
Life is pointless, so just enjoy yourself.

But people don't like doing unnatural things caused by stress in retarded places

Any of the above will do

No seriously just stop being a faggot and caring this much about how other people percieve you, have an opinion because it's your opinion, not because you want to have an one that's better then anyone elses.

It's like getting really mad and stomping your feet everytime you see someone with a bigger dick then you.

Maybe you should just stop looking at other peoples dicks, what's the point, yours wont get bigger anyway

damn it

Wtf are you gonna do if the words that come to mind aren't in english you little bitch

Don't see it as an argument. See it as a two way learning session and keep your cool at all times.

Special place in hell for me

been looking for full vid of pic related

no sorry

Only argue a point if you're already 100% sure you're right.

Learn from the US’s glorious president.
Even in the face of incontrovertible proof against your argument, launch ad hominem attacks against those who try to wield facts. Obfuscate arguments against yours with non sequitirs and outlandish behavior. Surround yourself with bigger douchebags than yourself to insulate you from having to own up to the truth.
You emerge unscathed and (in your mind) unbeaten.

Fuck, why didn't I see the Kerbals?
That's an even closer match than Minions.
Dying

Don’t forget memes. Make everything a meme to feign cleverness.

Why don't you just read some books. Like ancient greek philosophy. And then roman rethorics. Sometimes I'm spewing complete bullshit, but when it's completely logical, they start flipping shit, because they just can't find the argument to fight me. Use some sophistry on those self-entitled fucks, it will make them want to kys.

Stop spending so much time on Sup Forums. I'm 100% serious.