You have exactly 10 seconds to explain why you don't go to the gym to confidently develop and reach your maximum peak...

You have exactly 10 seconds to explain why you don't go to the gym to confidently develop and reach your maximum peak evolutionary potential and to attain a universally perfect aesthetic physique, instead of wasting your life away on here as an inferior self loathing beta male.

pic related

because i want to be cute and don't want to ruin my look, faggot

all gym rats become fat as fuck when they stop gymming, because they continue the gym diet

join a sports team instead, gyms are for literal faggots

I thought butt sex was for literal faggots

>CM Kek
>alpha
Choose one.

>inferior self loathing beta male detected

Evolution is fake, I don't have to subscribe to what you think is the perfect look for guys, I have no desire to be half dressed around other men

When was cm cuck so jacked and roiding? Thought he was straight edge.

Oh and he’s a beta fag who is with a girl that is a total slut

Anxiety, alcoholism.

I like ice cream more then muscles faggot

I do go to the gym, I don't do it for esthetics though, I do it for my mental health.
I'll probably never go for the pumped up big muscly look, but I'd like to get to a decent otter form.

Not gonna go to the gym for an hour everyday for 5 years just to “look good”

Your nice looking body is going to die and wither away and rot and smell worse than poop, with wurms all inside and all over it maybe some dog piss on ur grave or birds poop all over it and it gets mixed in with bird poop and rain water and dead rotting wurms swelling up inside your rotting muscles disintegrating and inflating from all the gassy stinky stank of rotten poop flesh red brown slimy SHIIIIIT!!!!

sauce on pic related? anyone got a link?

I get my gainz at home in my mancave
Okay, no spotter around is shit sometimes
But i still train 3 times a week

Exercise can help tremendously with anxiety, which will help you with your alcoholism.

I dont need to look good. i have money.

Wife sincerely doesn't like jacked bodies. She likes medium-heavy muscle and a liiiitle bit of fat for snuggles, which is what I already have.

Before you die, working out can make you feel nice, improve your confidence and enable you to be healthier for longer before you start to deteriorate.

9 out of 10 instances of buttsex occur in a gym (source: your dad)
these numbers can no longer be ignored and gyms should be condemned and bulldozed as the shrines to faggotry that they are.

how old were you when poor body image started effecting you?
was it because your parents were fat and you hated them?
did you see a fat person eating like a slob as a child and it disgusted you?
were you raped by a male and it made you feel inferior?
not bait
i just truly want to understand what makes a person this aggressive to be upset with anothers body type

Fuck off Phil

Two gorillas leading the pack. One strong and one weak. The strong one has taken over the lead, because the weak one can't bear the truth of the meaninglessness of life. But is jealous of the strong one chosen to lead the pack. So he trains all his life, but fails to challenge the strong one. So he tricks the strong one and misleads him every single step along the way to their next destination of food and water. They end up in a rotten water filled with dead fish and animals where everything is toxic. The entire pack dies, only a few remain and they follow the weak one. All his life he struggles to keep his pack alive.Years upon years he grows wiser. Untill old age had left him without caution. One his younger sons misleads him to a toxic waste land. The toxic lifeforms torture his family to death, and his son laughs and cheers over his dead body. But behold, he is not dead yet, he uses his last strength to abruptly smash his big arms and fish on the chest of his son untill it can no longer breath, and both slowly fade into death. Evolution is a journey, that is not going anywhere. It is the chaos of life and more life, who do not agree with one another. And the ultimate agreement is upon the death of the earth and the disagreement shall continue in the solar system, galaxies colliding with eachother. And never will you get the answer you seek. Because there is none, and has never been.

true fact:
jeffery dahmer's dad bought him weights in highschool
two years later jeff started to have feelings for other men and their bodies
one year after highschool he killed his first victim and after that specifically chose his victims based of body type
>Coincidence?

That is actually a good reason, but instead of paying a company to keep you and your "healthy" body inside. Why not use that money to invest in actual preservation of nature that shall yield you TRUE power, in your excersize within nature. If mountains strength you seek, then go on vacation and climb that mountain untill you feel satisfied in your excersize and be REWARDED by the true vision of allmighty. The entire horizon is now yours to explore.

Meh, I've got access to a gym for free, so I'll continue using it.
Also climbing a mountain without training yourself for the experience beforehand is the the epitome of ill thought out.
I do enjoy me some untainted nature though.

People who are obsessed with bodies are like that stalker guy from maroon 5 animals. They prey on their meat, go the extra mile to catch the nice flesh.
Why, I have no idea, why anyone would give importance to flesh. What is it, life long despair, powerlessness and hatred? Life long of anxiety and fear? What is it that causes people to suddenly feel drawn to death?

It is pure and innocent, is it not? You wish to dominate it, don't you?

>maximum peak evolutionary potential

Human evolution is way more defined by the development of the mind rather than the body. An athletic physique might be nice to look at, but that's it...there is no need for it today. In a civilised world, physical performance has lost its meaning in survival, and therefore is irrelevant to evolution.

Also, you're probably a fucking neckbeard with a severe lack of self-worth which drives you to seek accomplishment somewhere else, I assume the concept of evolution is lost on you.

True infact, the reason we have big brains, because we had to learn to reach the FAT of animals, contained inside the bones of dead slain animals in the wild. One small bone, cooked properly, using merely dead wood sliced by sharp rock, it contains fat enough sustenance for the whole day. Big brains, not to waste energy, big brains to not let anything go to waste and actually turn waste into gold.

What nature?
No that is what taints it, I much prefer acting within the rules of how to enjoy nature without causing it harm.
You're also skeeving me out a bit by talking of purity, innocence and domination. Sounds rapey.

I have no dad

>You have exactly 10 seconds to explain why you don't go to the library to confidently develop and reach your maximum peak evolutionary potential and to attain a universally perfect aesthetic intellect, instead of wasting your life away on here as an inferior self loathing beta male.

why explain why you don't go to the gym when you do go to the gym?

why is Sup Forums full of copy pastas of people making questions based on a false premise/dichotomy?

Because I swim every day.

Because I need to re-up my membership

D R U G F R E E