Who are some good musicians that have killed themselves?

Who are some good musicians that have killed themselves?

...you're kidding me, right?

suicide, like sexual harassment, eliminates all integrity of artist's work
thus no suicided artist is good

Ian Curtis

kys

Mark Linkous

no and therefore my post will be accurate forever

he said good ones

Jason Molina

So you should remain on this putrid world where you pander to idiotic mortals as opposed to releasing your soul to another realm, in which the art they make will transport them to a paradise in which their imagination creates the castles and Giants who adhere to their desires... Disgusting. You deserve to live as a hag, bottom feeding mortal.

>Nirvana is terrible
Pleb.

>Grunge is good
Pleb

This

i wonder what the imagineland of an abortion is

Go swim in the saliva of piranhas, inbred. Might as well hang your ears as a key to a chest of suns, where you burn to a meaningless crisp. Fire and water are better than you.

David Bowie

Don't believe me? Yikes

>"Muh inventive insults"
>being this much of a bitch
>liking a shit genre

What did he mean by this?

A rotated statue blowing the winds away from the mist of forests, tickling the branches and forming them into hands.

these. check them both out now. especially sparklehorse

David Bowie didn't kill himself

Why are you asking this in the third person when you could have easily asked me? I still exist, wood browner.

Here's a question for you guys, is it suicide in the following scenario:
>musician takes overdose of drugs in attempt at taking own life
>doesn't work, instead leaves musician in coma
>3 years later musician dies through pneumonia complications that come about because they're in a coma
Pic related

yes

don't see why not

liberace if you think about it

I only ask because he didn't die of anything caused directly by the drug overdose, but by complications that arose much later as a consequence of the consequences

yeah, I understand and I think in the grand scheme of things he did what he intended to do

selim lemouchi