LOL: Kektholics

>Catholics
Straight to hell they go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mrIgJ83E8-M
youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The Lord never said my ass is off limits doe

Any form of pre-marital sex is condemned in the Bible biach.

Fornication is a sin, so yeah "the lord" did say that...

would enter dat ass doe

Modern wymyn don't think anal or oral sex constitutes "sex". I once talked to a girl who claimed she was a """"""virgin"""""". Turns out she'd been with 3 girls and 5 guys but she didn't count it because it was all oral and anal.

Absolutely degenerate. This is why I am saving money to fly to Japan and meet a pure and chaste Asian waifu

>Slut who shows off her cleavage and admits to having lots of anal sex is looking for a nice guy

Pfft as if

>starbucks

stopped reading there

youtu.be/mrIgJ83E8-M

Holy shit thars messed up

Going to catholic school does not a Catholic make.

>christian
>Catholic

>be Catholic
>not very religious tho
>meet adorable, Christian, Church of Ireland girl
>mfw

brb, converting, never liked the Pope anyway tbqh

Oh, how dare a catholic girl look for boys? You are so pathetic

willkommen reddit

Anal sex even within marriage is a mortal sin according to Roman Catholic Canon Law. Sodomy in the form of fornication is even worse. Oral with your spouse is cool tho as long as you finish in her vag.

Go rape some girls, Ahmed.

I went to college with this super hot chick who had a huge rack and a tiny waist, she should literally do anything except penetration.

>Tit fuck
>Handy
>Hot dog
>The bitch didn't want to have the dick in here but she would lay flat on her stomach and clinch her ass cheeks together so you could fuck it up and down with your dick like her ass was a hotdog bun

She said she didn't want to lose her purity because of her faith................HEH

>implying any woman could ever respect a man who changes his religion for her instead of converting her

Enjoy your friendzone.

would* fuck, here's another funny tranny

Hnnnnggg

Wood

Well it won't work for narcissistic Western women. There's basically no religious young women anyway. They're either LARPing or faking.

>Theology major.

The Bible says that if you lust over someone, you've committed adultery in your heart.

How is it possible to not lust over someone?

If lusting over someone without any sexual contact is a sin, then you might as well get the full experience if you know what I mean.

You guys realize that you're just as bad of fornicators as they are if you indulge them, right?

Women can't make rational decisions. They're like animals, driven by instinct. It's your job as a Christian man to stop sexual activity and to sternly correct her if she suggests that heavy petting or motorboating doesn't count. Otherwise the sin is just as much yours.

I would have literally just fucked her lol

after that it's over and she has to marry you

idiot

>that lower case L in Lord

Apathetic Cultural Catholic who doesn't even know her religion.

That's a really nice cleavage, just the shape of it, that's my favourite kind, where they hang just a little bit so it seems like there's almost a little indent at the sternum that they come out from, It's gr8.

Jesus also taught that being angry with someone is the same as committing murder. By your logic you might as well go around killing people, too.

Amen

>19
>woman
>abstinent

Pick 2.

>This is why I am saving money to fly to Japan and meet a pure and chaste Asian waifu
Hate to ruin this dream of yours lad but:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE

>he fell for the japan meme

Weebshits were a mistake.

>Church of Ireland
Enjoy losing half of your money.

>Theology major
>calls herself "alumni"

Oh my.

>abstinent
>can't see face, only boobs
>christian girl

Ookay then.

>you can do anything as long as feelings aren't involved
Pretty accurate description of cheating

Beautiful tits. 10/10
Would beta orbit

this especially makes sense in Japan where marriage and birth rates are plummeting.
you really should look for countries with high marriage and birth rates. which unfortunately now tend to be shittier countries. but you can snag a qt and bring her back to your own country.

Brothers in Christ of Sup Forums, how fucked am I that I follow the doctrine of "anything but penetration isn't sex"?
Should I stop cumming on her titties and accepting nudes even if we plan to marry each other?

She's in school one state north of me and I almost thought she was qt. Then I read the last sentence.

>It's the guys fault he couldn't keep me interested

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyyyyooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu

>2016
>pol wants virgin gf
aint happening guys. i tried too but eventualy i met girl who said she had wild times at uni, but whatever i told her i dont want to know.

>Catholics

That's completely true, user. If you can't keep a chick interested, you deserve to be cheated on

I found a virgin gf. She was 18 when we met.

Nah she's legit lads.

>implying I'm converting for her

Protestant Christianity best Christianity.

Just fucking marry her. It's better to marry than to burn.

Guys match a jap on tinder, since im not a weeb i dont know shit about nip culture, please inform me

Psychotic faggot detected

Stop everything related to sex and just marry. You're cheapening the symbolism of marriage.

T H R E E S I X T E E N

Kek. Can confirm this.

Marry her senpai.

Do the moral thing.

A lot of idiots in this thread.

Don't you people realize that degenerates think only the New Testament matters? That is how they justify their degeneracy.

Obviously I want to, but neither of us could support ourselves till we're out of college and we're only Juniors at this point. I'll have to stop letting my dick out though. Thoughts on receiving nudes?

>Sup Forums still doesn't think that Islam is the superior faith
Funny

Why do you not want a qt purr Hijabi that is eager to serve you and be bred with your children?

>"Abstinent"
>Profile pic is focusing on boobs
>"The lord never said my ass is off limits doe"
>"doe"

This is how you know she loves brown men's cocks

Take advantage of stupid "Christian" girls whenever you can

NI bro stop being a fenian heretic please, follow the girl into the light

Ah but see the average user doesnt get to the "the lord says" bit they see the tiddies and age, swipe right then they get sucked in and dont realise what they've got themselves into

because either she hates me, wants nothing to do with me and may even want me dead as her religion dictates

or she'll be turning on her faith, and how can you possibly trust a woman like that? you've already seen for yourself that Christian girls don't consider anal and oral as sex

>Catholic school girl
>is actually practising catholic

Yeah, okay.

She's far more doctrinally sound than I, but her hornyness has definitely led her to make an exception for taking her top off while making out. I'd known her for years before dating her and she's wanted to get married to a Christian man since she was a little girl

Well if she's fine sending nudes I'd be a bit concerned. She's obviously not moral.

>not converting to Islam
Why are you still a degenerate?

>Converting to Islam
beta cuck

Haji we don't want your inbred daughters go away

>There's basically no religious young women anyway. They're either LARPing or faking.

Correction

>There's basically no religious young women anyway IN BRITAIN. They're either LARPing or faking.

How exactly?
Islam is the faith of a warrior

I wouldn't let my daughter marry a Cucknadian anyways.

dirt worshipping sand niggers that condone suicide. pass

It's the faith of primitive pawns

Pls ahmed

We all know your women are hypocrite sluts who use Hymenorrhaphy before marriage.

>This is why I am saving money to fly to Japan and meet a pure and chaste Asian waifu

School girls are literally whoring themselves out over there

I truly believed the Nips weren't as degenerate as us whiteys. Turns out they are way worse.

Have you never watched Japanese TV? Their most popular comedy show once featured a bunch of children rubbing their bare arses on a middle-aged man's face.

user, it does not matter. You both keep yourselves pure until marriage. No blowjobs, no inappropriate touching, no nudes. Stop it.

If you both truly love each other, then wait until you both put those rings on. Life seems unstable at the moment, but taking the easy way out and compromising here and there isn't the right thing to do. Come on man, do the right thing. Encourage her to do the right thing too.

I'm joining my local church to find my virgin waifu. It may take a while

>suicide
>martyrdom

No

Only the Asian ones in Malaysia

you don't like anal sex?

have fun burning in hell, coward

wtf is a hot dog

Your poop comes out of there, dude

Sure thing Cletus

God will not save you

satan won't save you either. keep praying to rocks and fucking 9 year olds

Latinas are cute as hell, how are you NOT fucking their butts?

>Allah
>Satan
My sides

>hot dog

keep telling yourself that ahmed

Let me handle this.
You are a dirty goatfucker. Leave this country. All Republicans and hate you, as do most independents. Mexicans and Niggers hate you as well. The only people who don't hate you are white cucks, and even they have issues with your beliefs and traditions. Go back to Pakistan Hamzah.

How retarded do you have to be to be religious and think that anal and oral isnt pre-marital sex?

The morrocans, algerians, tunisians, and turks do the same in my country, and i know they do same in the maghreb.

The degeneracy is everywhere.

Like many adherents to an ideology or belief, they dont know or bother to care what they fully teach. They just take the label and run with it

>You are a dirty goatfucker. Leave this country.
Ad Hom, into the trash
>All Republicans and hate you, as do most independents.
Republicans are cuckolds and not all independents are paranoid fags like you
>Mexicans and Niggers hate you as well
Wrong
>The only people who don't hate you are white cucks
Good, I think white girls are sexy
>Go back to Pakistan Hamzah.
My family is from Iran, I'm whiter than you Cletus

France makes anyone degenerate I suppose

islam is a lie

Why do cross-kikes think that sodomy somehow preserves their virginity?

Christianity is based off a meme, Jesus isn't God's son

You are all Jews

>pure and chaste Asian waifu
This meme will never die.