Well, you did it. You bullied a beautiful and talented young woman off of Twitter. Are you fat, spoiled...

Well, you did it. You bullied a beautiful and talented young woman off of Twitter. Are you fat, spoiled, virgin neckbeards happy now? She was so happy that she actually accomplished something, and you uneducated privileged brats just had to fucking ruin it for her. She worked hard for what she earned, with all of the odds stacked against her, and you coddled, pampered, scumfucks couldn't get passed your jealousy for a minority who's superior to you. Seriously, fuck you kids. Maybe if you actually had some ambition you could be accomplished like her and possibly get a pity fuck once a year. Instead, you do nothing but sit on your mommy's computer all day and do nothing. Fucking assholes.

>Talented
>Women
pick one

pic not related.

Who?

you need to go back

who?

Wew lads

I'd cum on her face

Am I supposed to know who this is?

who's the cunt

talented is relative, since all women are less talented than men, she can still be talented compared to other women

no mercy for illegals

Is this a new pasta?

K... KEEP ME POSTED

This is true

4.5 GPA

I'd wager most people here would.

haha cool thread op

But Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Good, social media sucks anyway, her life has now been improved.

i want to fondle her little breasts

I'd deport my sperm in her mouth and on her feet

>odds against her

Maybe if she was legal like others she wouldn't have such a problem

But no shes a law breaker who needs to be deported

>graduating high school

Oh wow what an accomplishment. #BeanerPower

true, she's good at crossing the border

You know one thing she couldn't fucking accomplish? Living in her own country.

can't argue with that

I love the female high GPA meme. You know there's a bias in how they teach when women are getting better grades but men are getting higher IQs.

well, we really did it this time.

literally who?

damn her legs look horrible. seen better on 40 yr olds. spic genetics i guess

Please tell me a name or something to google so that I can find out what you are talking about.

god i love being a white man

Context?

illegal immigrant

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

any nudes?

>beautiful
>talented

>Mexican Intellectuals
Fuck Off; We're Full

If you break the law you should be punished

This is not a controversial statement

go be an intellectual somewhere else

any nudes of this cunt yet?

>Well, you did it. You bullied a beautiful and talented young woman off of Twitter.
Stopped reading there, this has nothing to do with politics, you are in the wrong board.

Leave.

I'm quite happy about it.

Who exactly is this mixed ugly freak? And what did it do?

are you black?

>nice legs
>patchy chickenwings

what is the story with this woman?

RARE
A
R
E

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

Thank goodness. One less illegal spic twattering about muh illegal status

Literally who

Roastie who bragged on Twitter about being smart and pretty... and being an illegal immigrant. A bunch of people called ICE and now she's deactivated

I'd put some cockamole on her faceadilla

>Those feet

She literally stole her education.

If amerifags have higher IQ then why are they getting lower grade due to a supposed biased. If they have higher IQ shouldn't they be able to figure it out themselves?

Here you go niggers

>nice legs

Fpbp

RARE
A
R
E

Didn't she say she had nice legs?

Good, they know what it's like when they do it to others

>young woman

Not sure who that is, but that doesn't look like a women at all.

>A bunch of people called ICE and now she's deactivated
>deactivated
>not deported

Wake me up when that happens

Some illegal cunt that had to boast about graduating high school and doing it while illegal

If you're doing something illegal don't post it on social media. Apparently having a 4.5 GPA doesn't mean you're smart.

So says the majority of young white males who rank the bottom of the totum pole in attendance at English Colleges?

Legal or not, if you're gonna go on social media to brag you better have something to back it up.

Not a single ounce of sympathy for this attention whore.

Rare?

I'm on mobile someone RKO me

For all intensive purposes she may have just sucked off her professor to get the grade

>be illegal
>mooch off the free gibs for college
>get 4.3 gpa in commie retard studies

When do we gass this privileged entitled little bitch?

Why? Its a hideous brown shit. Just look at that face zoom in on it. Its face is so long and jaw is so fucked that it's almost apelike

Your grade point average (GPA) is calculated by dividing the total amount of grade points earned by the total amount of credit hours attempted. Your grade point average may range from 0.0 to a 4.0. For example: A = 4.00 grade points. A- = 3.70 grade points.
Can someone explain me the 4.5 GPA?

*help

Fucking iPhones

Pls no one RKO me

this guy looks fun to hang out with

Cry more, bitch. All illegals are scum.

Because academic achievement doesn't tell you a thing about intelligence?

I mean, I'm sure the most structured and responsible smart guys out there make sure to do everything, but women generally are better at handling busywork while men are better at testing. For instance, boys have an average score 32 points over girls' scores on the math SAT.

Soon

botswana now shut up

>mfw I've gotten "pity fucks" from three different Mexican chicks in the last few years, multiple times with each

Someone pointed out that her school is a C rating, which is way below average or something

Who knows what happened at that school. Teachers just might pass everyone because they don't care or so they're not attacked

>Those honors
>Deported

She'll be the most educated drug mule to ever stick cocaine up her ass.

the system is fucked now because they have AP (advanced) classes that can give you higher than a 4 if you get an A in them

and it's fucking american public highschool, so to get an A in the general classes means simply being not retarded, and an A in the 'advanced' classes means you have to read and write like a human being

the A means that she didn't skip class and did all her homework

she still has a facebook up, just google her name

She apparently illegally completed some university courses while illegally attending high school in Texas hence the higher than 4.0 gpa.
The illegally above and beyond academics are applied to her high school GPA which she stole from Texan tax payers.

Then what's the max now?

She's a criminal Mexican. You already know she's lying about her good looks and hawt legs, clearly she's lying about her imaginary high GPA. She should have just said 8.0 GPA.

They passed her because she was a good little goy. She follow duh rules. She never asked questions. She was a cute little fuck hole just like she was told to be. A brainless waist of tax money. Teachers pass the kids they like. Her male teachers passed her because of her looks, her female teachers passed her because she was a snobby dumb bitch, just like them. And cuz she is brown and women feel bad for darkies.

I hope that they revoke her fucking diploma, burn her transcripts, and send her ass back to brown people land.

>"nice legs"
>that pic
>mfw

Advance placement classes are generally counted as 1 letter grade higher. So a B counts for an A and is worth 4 credits but an A is worth 5

>4.5 GPA, really good grades and shit
>undocumented

people crying because she studied so hard, but couldn't manage to come LEGALLY.

I wonder if her asshole stinks.

5.0. You pretty much get a 1.0 GPA boost for taking the AP class (so a B in AP is 4.0, which is equal to an A in the regular class). It gives an incentive to take a lower grade in a harder course.

But it's all bunk because, as I said, US public education is laughable.

She couldn't study really hard in Mexico and then apply to come here legally as a student?

She and her family are criminals.

This.

I just graduated with a 3.8 GPA with a BS in Animal Science, BA in Biology, and a minor in Chemistry. My BF dropped out of Computer Science because he was wasting money on information he could easily interpret on his own. In high school he got a 32 on his ACT and always stumps me when we talk about politics or history. I'm pretty air-headed too.

I mean, mexican food man. what do you think

You have to go back...

For most classes I would agree, but sometimes you find a teacher who can actually do the job; I still talk to my AP chemistry teacher and I graduated high school in 07

>scumfucks

You must have bad taste in women.