Is it true that it's as easy as going to the grocery store if you want to go and buy a gun in the U.S?

Is it true that it's as easy as going to the grocery store if you want to go and buy a gun in the U.S?

Dude wtf? NO! It's really not

Eurocuck detected.

For me because I have multiple legal gun purchases no criminal history and multiple background checks with no fail drug tests damn near that easy not quite because they still have to run another background check every time so it takes a little longer in the checkout line than it would at a grocery store but I could walk into a gun store and buy a gun right now in the entire process would take substantially less than 1 hour.

In my state you need to apply for a gun license, wait 180 days. Then go to the police station. There they review your background check, then they interview you to ask you why you want guns, make sure you're not crazy, etc.

Then it goes for review. If you have a single felony you're automatically denied.

After review they call you and you pick up your license.

Then you go to the gun store. Pick out your gun. Then the gun sales man needs to call for another background check thingie. Assuming you pass thst you can now bring home your gun, after you buy the proper gun locks and stuff.

Just as easy as buying Cheetos

Not quite, and not everywhere, but in many places it's close.

I'd say it probably took me 20 minutes to buy my AR-15

Assuming you can pass the background check,yes.

I was on my way home from the bank after depositing some money and wanted an AR-15. I stopped by my local gun store, told them I was in the market for one. He had one up on the wall that was the exact price and features I wanted, I said "I want this".

Fill out my form, give him my drivers license, he calls in for the NCIS background check. 10 minutes later I walked out the door with my 5.56/223 AR-15, a couple of magazines and some ammo. Continued my drive home, like it was just another errand.

However if I had any sort of criminal record or psych history, it would have gone much much differently and I would have been denied or put on a wait.

I want to go to a gunshop with MP40, 1928 Thompson, Sten, AK's Madsen, MP5's and M249s on the shelf plz.

you couldn't afford any of that, sparky.
best you stick with your airsoft m16.

I can't buy any of it, i live in australia.

I always wanted to visit a gun store. I'm not American though. Would I be seen as weird if I entered one and explained that I was a eurocuck and that I wanted to see the guns because I've never seen one IRL?

If you act like a retard, yes you will put them on edge. If you walk in and act like a normal person, they will be happy to show you some guns if they aren't too busy. Like most small businesses they get as many window shoppers as buyers.

Some stores would be happy to show you stuff. Some not so much.

There was one near me that they wouldn't let you in unless you had an FID card.

I don't know why you'd need to explain why you're in the store. You can just walk in and look around.

Well, in communist Europe, when you go to the grocery store they first look through your criminal history to make sure you’re a good citizen. Only good citizens are allowed to buy food. If you’re clean they then call the local law enforcement and ask them if you’re a subject of any ongoing investigation. Any at all. Maybe they decide right then and there that you are under investigation for something. Maybe they don’t want you to buy the last ham, or they just don’t like your last name. Some crime happened near your house, maybe they’d like to talk to you (and prevent you from buying any food). And speaking of your house, in communist Europe you can only buy groceries in your home district. If local law enforcement are okay with you, and you live nearby, at this point you can buy some food. A few minutes to a few days have passed so you’re real fucking hungry right now. The food is taxed under a special section so you pay it to make sure that the European philosopher kings can continue keep you safe from bad food and bad people who also want food. After paying for the food and usually have to take it directly home. You cannot eat food while driving in most districts of communist Europe, and you definitely cannot eat food on the public transport unless you’ve applied for a Mobile Consumption License (let’s just forget that for now). In fact you can’t eat food anywhere except your own home and at specific philosopher king-designated businesses without a MCL. And you sure as fuck cannot send anyone out to buy food for you while you’re at work or busy with other things.

So, yes.

You can go to an american gun range and they would be happy to teach and instruct you and let you shoot them too. That's their job.

No

its literally like any other store.

"hello, yes im just browsing."

"hi can I check out this one here? whats the price on it?" blah blah

2kool4skool

I've fired automatic mp5s

Texas fag here.
1.Walk into gun store
2 hey boi I want that gun
3."Ok user just gimme your drivers license and fill out this paperwork" (SSN. Every committed any crimes etc.)
4.wait a few min for background check to complete
5.pay money and walk out with gun

No. You have a waiting period, and getting a firearm card, which takes weeks. It varies state to state but that's the bare minimum.

No, thats a liberal meme

Pretty much this. In KY, CCDW holders have background checks ran every month, therefore if one comes back negative, then I would loosed my concealed carry license and almost immediately a state trooper would come collect it personally, and possibly loose my right to a firearm. Some gun stores, but not all allow me to present my CCDW card and make my purchase with only filling out the required paperwork less the NCIC check as it is completed monthly. Some dealers require the standard procedure regardless.

>walk into shop
>browse for a bit.
>"Hey, can I take a look at this one?"
>"Sure".
>Cycles gun to show it is unloaded.
>Hands you gun.
Easiest thing in the world.

It usually comes free with a steak.

>firearm card
what shithole state are you even from?
In Pennsylvania I could drive to my nearest walmart and walk out with a shotgun or hunting rifle within 20 minutes. Handguns would take longer though.

jokes on you I brought my own ammo

In Pennsylvania... it's actually sometimes easier, than those stupid self checkout lanes.

> Be me, take my liberal black girlfriend to gun show.
> Walking around seeing guns and also ammos.
> Girlfriend goes... aww that one looks cute. It's Walter P22, with neon yellow snake skin handle. The dude starts talking to her, happy to see a liberal taking an interest in guns.
> Explains some stuff, we haggle a bit. We buy it, he hands us a slip of paper, saying alright make sure to mail that to the state police to have it registered if it's ever stolen.
> He threw in a free stuffed animal and a small box of ammo.
> Let her buy one accessory before we leave.

I ended up selling it to my friend a few years later, for his wife. She liked shooting it. Private sale, completely legal.

Illinois :( can't even CC yet because they want 16 hours of firearms classes plus another fee and waiting period for CC

With conceal carry permit. walk in store. show permit. wait 5 minutes, leave with gun.

without permit
Walk in store. wait about 25 minutes for background check and paperwork. Leave with gun

no FFL paperwork? That "dealer" broke federal law.

In PA, any show I've gone to had FFL

I don't know what is worse, the fact that you probably don't have a girlfriend or the fact that if you're not lying you're fucking a nigger

If it was, I'd want to move to America

protip: it is that easy

If you bought it without your 4473 then you and your dealer broke federal law and you purchased an illegal firearm.

Then, when you sold it, you sold an illegal firearm. Pretty good work admitting to multiple gun felonies on the internet, especially a board where the FBI is known to frequent. Might want to delete this post.

I mean there was paperwork, she did have to sign something. He wrote it all down. That was probably it. Took a lot less time than going to a gun shop. Gotta love them shows though, I think they're excluded from the same rules.

She's not a nigger you colossal faggot. She's cute, well educated, and probably makes more money then you. I love me some nerdy dark girls.

Oh is this you? Pic related.

>background check

Wat does this actually entail?

They check your resume references?

They check you criminal record you moron.

Sort of...

Some states require you be licensed (IL), some states require a waiting period. Some states don't let you have some guns at all...

Luckily, my state is still Free; we require you fill out an ATF form 4473, we call the FBI NICS, and if they say "Proceed", you walk out with a new firearm... If they say "delay", we have to wait five business days and the FBI can call and proceed/deny any time in between...

We don't believe in punishing the law-abiding in this state...

who needs guns when u have overwatch?
add me on eu: Kandrakar#2547

>Is it true that it's as easy as going to the grocery store if you want to go and buy a gun in the U.S?
If you don't know, you're not a ctizen.
So, GTFO

Nope do to the current gunlawys. You would have to wait two weeks

can someone help me find this video

no sorry

You know everyone in a gun shop carries, right?

The second you loaded a stacked mag, you'd have guns pointed at you... The second you raised it at someone, you'd be perforated like a spaghetti strainer, son...

Don't try it...

SC here, same

I live in Pennsylvania and I just didn't want to sound like one of the American idiots that everyone makes fun of I can literally walk into a gun store and in less than 15 minutes walk out with a new firearm. On my 21st birthday less than 12 hours after the stroke of midnight I walked into a gun store and walked out with a new pistol in my hand in 15 minutes all they had to do was run the quick background check to make sure no preliminaries have come back since my most recent background check as long as I passed the quick little prelim I was good to go I walked out. You just have to do the paperwork like you do with every purchase you know Social Security date of purchase amount of money store you purchased it from things like that.

It's literally a grocery store plus maybe 10 minutes I walk in I want that one here's the money okay hold on, thank you.

Purpose of the Form - Paragraph 2 (Added to Form): “Generally, ATF Form 4473 must be completed at the licensed business premises when a firearm is transferred over-the-counter. Federal law, 18 U.S.C. 922(c), allows a licensed importer, manufacturer, or dealer to sell a firearm to a nonlicensee who does not appear in person at the licensee’s business premises only if the transferee/buyer meets certain requirements. These requirements are set forth in section 922(c), 27 CFR 478.96(b), and ATF Procedure 2013-2.”

Only if you're a licensed shop owner or dealer dumb ass. Private sale rules! Suck it libtard.

R-read the post you illiterate fuck.

No, do some homework.

also in SC anyone can buy a gun from anyone in a private sale, no paperwork

Its called distraction nigger. Bring a decoy. Udumb?

I don' think a person needs this kind of weapon at home at all, but god damn it looks nice.

Is she black? Yes?

She's a nigger.

Yes. It is. Go into Wal-Mart. Find gun. Answer simple questionnaire on a screen. Clerk then calls for a background check.
In the mean time, go shopping for whatever. By the time you are done. You can pay for the gun and leave.

That fucking simple.

This isn't a very devastating weapon. An ar15 shoots peas compared to any hunting rifle, so getting shot by one isn't a death sentence like it is with a large caliber. They just look scary to faggots and people whose only experience with firearms is call of duty or movies.

You are a fucking retard.

>pre-2015
>go to wal-mart
>buy groceries
>buy AR-15
>buy beer

where can i find this video?

Replace 'terror attack' with 'shooting', 'migrants' with 'guns' and 'racist/bigot/hater' with 'traitor/unamerican/commie'.

Works perfectly, minus the fact the majority of migrants are decent people but there are no guns that require basic human rights. ;)

>migrants
>deserve human rights
Post your skin Mohammed

no sorry

Except we don't do that. We actually have arguments to back up why we should have guns.

At Walmart, yes. After a 3 day waiting period, in which a background check is performed. You can't walk in and walk out with a gun the same day though. And none of the shooters this and last year had purchased them this way.

Maybe you are right, but the reason why still remains untouched. I live in a very safe country, without much guns. I get wierd looks for my throwing knives I got for summer hikes. I srsly don't even know what to do with this gun.

Can confirm it's that easy.
I'm autistic, mentally retarded and prone to violent outbursts when people make eye contact.
I also have 13 Hitler uniforms and cosplay every single day.
I walked out with two surface-to-air missiles after only being in the store about 15min.

Pic Related. My self defense guns I keep in the bedside drawer

You use it at the range and if someone ever breaks into your house you light them up like a Christmas tree. If your government ever fucks up royal you use it to kill cops and state functionaries. Not doing any of those things? Then keep it in a case! Problem solved.

if you live in the hood, it's about as easy as buying weed.

Do you seriously think your average person has the balls to pull it on a cop or state official, let alone pull the trigger? All the people thinking the 2nd amendment will save them, and they will go full Rambo if the government ever crosses them, don't realise they will piss their pants if they ever aim it at another person, and get brutally gunned down.

That's kinda scary.

Which is why that's only a card you pull out in extreme circumstances. We aren't there at this time, hopefully we won't be ever. It's nice to know it's an option.

Very few people would actually have the stones to gun down an official. The protection the 2nd amendment offers from the government is minimal and mostly a delusion. Even soldiers have a hard time dealing with people they shot, and that shit is their job.

Doesn't know the difference between niggers and black people.

Alright there le 56% calm down. I'm sure you're the "whitest" white to ever white Whitington!

Again, which is why we don't do it every 4 years. It's important to have the option, though. What part of that doesn't register with you?

>Even soldiers have a hard time dealing with people they shot

pussies

In my state they sell assault weapons from vending machines on every street corner. God I love being a straight white American man

Your kids are gone be the 56 percent ones lmao. If she's a liberal black she's a nigger even by your standards. Have fun knowing that the only reason she'll marry you is because she knows a white guy is a meal ticket.

It registers. I'm just raising the point that its not the massive saving grace people try to treat it as, any time the 2nd amendment or any alterations to it are mentioned.

I know you're trying to be sarcastic... but me and my group actually bought a Bofors 40 mm anti air gun. We use it once a year, we got it legally, just needed to pay the stamps price and get through a little bit of legal regulation. Which was incredibly easy once we had a gun shop owning friend help us out.

that shootingtargetplates (left corner) are showing whites...no personofcolor?

That wasn't me, that was someone pointing out you're an idiot.

Please tell me how I'm a meal ticket, she works enough for both of us, is submissive, great personality, and better then any white girl I've been with as far as loyalty and love go. I'm sorry you're so closed minded you'll never experience this level of true happiness.

Dare I say it are you....

Damn neighborhood kids keep leaving their AR15s scattered all over my lawn.
I clean them up and have been tossing them in a bin in the garage in case some of the kids show up looking for one.
Going to have to take the bin to the dump soon it's so full.
Damn kids. Wish they'd stay off my lawn.

Actually since they literally have guns at the grocery store... Yes it is.

Holy shit you're insecure dude.

Yea, if you have to fill out a federal form and sit around for 45 minutes while they run a background check, and then the groceries you purchased have serial numbers that are now tied to your identity and the feds have a copy of this they can look up any time

jesus christ, what cuck state do you live in?

This is about as sketch as it gets.

I ordered my sig a month or so ago, finally shows up at a local Federal Firearms Dealer, it's just some dudes house where he built a gun shop out of his garage and got all the legal federal licencing to make it "Legit".

I sat in this dudes garage for two hours while they did the background check on me. Once the check was done, i grabbed my gun, put it in my trunk and left.

>peas
>5.56

kek

Yes it is true. Have you seen terminator 1? He just walks in the gun store and they have the right ammo on the counter too. Really dangerous if you ask me. Someone can literally lock and load the gun and rob the store. Why do you think theres so many shootings now.

Cool, except none of the records are digitized thanks to NRA so you have a couple of weeks to kill while a carrier pigeon delivers your information to the feds

Its easy in ohio, took me 10 mins to buy a ak from a gun shop, and about 5 mins to buy a AR from a flea market ( and thats even off the radar)

"i like guns" is barely an argument tho

you realize you're bringing guns to a drone fight if you want to take on the government right?

Theyre not going to bomb american suberbia, if anything they would just send in goon squads

>
>peas
>5.56
It's an intermediate round at best

7.62*51, 30-06, and .300 WinMag are larger, common rounds

>
>Cool, except none of the records are digitized thanks to NRA so you have a couple of weeks to kill while a carrier pigeon delivers your information to the feds

The NRA and other Rights Advocates requested this mandate to Congress, which made the law.
There's a reason for that..

Registration leads to confiscation

So they've confiscated every car in America?

Which is the whole fucking point. If you're a retard with a rifle the government should be able to take it away from you.
>now tied to your identity and the feds have a copy of this they can look up any time
This is what you were saying, but that's not even the case because of the backwards ass NRA rhetoric.

it could depend on the state you're buying the gun, but for me it was that simple. In
Indiana you don't need a carry permit to buy a gun

As long as you aren't an ex-felon and do