I have a problem Sup Forums

I have a problem Sup Forums
I want to break up with my GF of 3 Months, but there are a few problems with that.

Nr 1. She is really crazy and starts shit for no reason all the time.

Nr 2. When i go partying with my friends she and her friends will also be there which makes it hella awkward.

Nr 3. Her Family is really nice to me and they would be devastated if i were to break up with her.

Nr 4. My Family also really likes her.

Nr 5. She lets me have sex with her.

Nr 6. During the last 3 Months i noticed that i hate Relationships and am not built for one right now.

Nr 7. Im afraid that she will tell everybody about the weird stuff i do.

Help me Sup Forums do i have to marry her?

Inb4: Reddit Spacing

Part 2 for the reasons to break up with her follows

Bump

make it fun while it lasts, ask her to do things for you like anal or whatever, enjoy yourself to the fullest
either it works and you'll get back into it or she'll drop you instead

trips of truth confirm this wisdom
put your dick up her shitter right now!

Reasons :

Nr 1. "See Nr 1 on the post"

Nr 2. She is eating a lot, i always thought i'd like a THICCer girl since i like SSBBW and BBW but irl thats not the case

Nr 3. Im not one for relationships.

Nr 4. She wants to tell me what to do which i cannot stand.

Nr 5. She is hella stupid.

Nr 6. The sex is awfull and during that her crazy side comes out.

Nr 7. She wants me to stop snappchatting with my best female friend since 7th Grade (im in 12th Grade now)

>Sup Forums
>the obnoxious way you type and number
>inb4 as the OP
My guess is you’re an obnoxious faggot and she’s probably too good for you anyway, so let her go you cockgobbler

You're considering marrying a crazy chick that starts shit with you all the time and not realizing that will only get worse after you're married.

Sure. Go for it.

Anal is disgusting lol

> she is too good for me anyway
I hope she realizes that and leaves me

>You must be 18+ to post here.

She starts shit because she wants to break up with you. Your parents would approve of anything their crayon eating child brought home, dog turds, the lot.

Dump her then leave, go far away you frog posting fuck.

I got 18 on Silvester 2017

nothing is as sexy as a butthole stretched out by a dick big

good advice thanks man i'll just escalate the next fight

My plan for the time beeing is that i will start to get really passive and cold till she realizes i dont want to be with her anymore and leaves me

Are you Icelandic?

Shoot her in the head, kill her with a baseball bat, or stab her to death.

why you asking?

Just leave her you dim wit. You kick off, you'll never get pussy again because she will spread the word your a real twat.

Fuckin crayon eaters. Cut her off, keep snapping your other female friend, cozy up to her. Then fuck that one off eventually because you can't betray your crayon eating nature for long.

Grow a pair and tell her the truth. Say this if you want to be nice "The last few months have been nice and I really like you, but I need to be single and figure myself out. After all we are 18 and have our whole lives a head of us. Im sorry and Ill always love you as a person but I just cant do it romantically."

Im 18 and she is 16

booo
anal
do it, faggot

also post pics

I swear to fucking god if you are actually the goofy nigga I think you are

disregard then
don't touch a child you sick fuck

Your 18 or less than it, just run away, no relatioship counts until your 25 or older. You'll be sad for 1 week max.

Ok great so fucking reword it to fit the narrative you retard

i am a nigga and goofy

Because you’re describing exactly what my Icelandic friend is dealing with lmao

this pic strangely reminds me of summer time in my childhood when i used to have a green bike just like that one and i was riding it through the fields
now i feel nostalgic while i also want to just fap

Its legal in my country lol

lol no im german

Tfw you know you cant fuck them bitches.

That explains why your posts sound so autistic

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh, she seems like a piece of shit. dump her op.

im shit at dumping and there are reasons not to

So that means that one of the weird things you do is ask her to piss on you?

she seems manipulative lol just tell her its not working out and if she tries to play the victim or w/e just ignore and move on. dont be a pussy

i mean, unless you really enjoy the physical shit, then deal with it.

otherwise, fucc her. not worth.

i'm triyng to find the vid for pic related, anyone got the link?

The relationship will end anyway, just be a dickhead to her until she dumps you

D-don't cut urself fren!

no sry

why posting a belgian reddit thing?

No dude just say what you have to say. You really want to be stuck with this bitch? Don't wait for an arguement, just go up to her, and on a date, just say "I'm breaking up you're too crazy". Just impulsively say it. And walk out. Don't look back. Be sure about doing this because there is no turning back, but if you're sure just fucking do it don't second guess it. You'll have more time to improve on yourself and then you'll have more chicks and more options and an overall better life. But you NEED to take the action first so man the fuck up and just do it. In fact, call her RIGHT NOW and do it. But you need to, as it's the only way to move on with your life. Stop doing things that don't make you happy.

Just leave dude. If she tries something call the cops.

And who cares if she tells people the weird shit you do. It's better to be a free, happy and emotionally stable degenerate than a restricted, angry, unhappy emotionally unstable degenerate.

Leave her

Nice trips

sauce pls (pic related)

no sorry

best advice

I know right, i'm too cowardly to proper dump a girl so i just start being a cunt.

Just kill her

YOu are such an asshole.
Get fucked by her in the ass.