Your cuntri

>your cuntri
>do you want a daughter

>Poo 2.0
Yes, I want to pat a cute loli.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.pk/amp/www.ibtimes.com/spicy-food-hot-climate-make-pakistani-children-grow-faster-ministry-422222?amp=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why? Kids have retarded faces and they are hard to fuck

People near the equater mature faster. Even at such a young age I want a daugter

Will you keep her to yourself?

Sure

One is enough.

When she completely matures, will you get a new one?

I still don't understand you though, kids fucking suck

>paki paedo

Like pottery

Nah you never been around kids or the ones you've known must be shit

And stop fag posting, Im already on the verge of being gay

Were you at Rotherham?

You don't get any sleep for the first few years, but its worth it to have a mini you.

>on the verge
you already are

Rotherham's Humbert, answer my questions All kids are annoying, stop lying to yourself

What if I get cucked? And, If I have a daughter, I'll still be cucked because I'll have to raise some paki's fucktoy

I don't want to spread my shit genes further. My sister is already there to continue the bloodline if she chooses to.

If she matures then she matures, I'll have a daughter, I'll be satisfied with my life

Will let a child abuse victim run amok? You'll have to kill her

what if your daughter ends dating a white?

Isn't being a degenerate faggot illegal in russia?

>american white or british white
Sorry hun no
>any other white
Sure sweetie

what if your daughter becomes a slut for the white cock?

NO STOP NEVER.

>What if I get cucked? And, If I have a daughter, I'll still be cucked because I'll have to raise some paki's fucktoy
If blood type isn't enough proof, pluck a hair and get DNA testing. Even if she ends up with a paki, that's a piece of you which will be around long after you're dead.

shit like this is why everyone thinks you worthless shitskins are uneducated apes

But they do, its a fact that children growing up in warmer climates mature faster

google.com.pk/amp/www.ibtimes.com/spicy-food-hot-climate-make-pakistani-children-grow-faster-ministry-422222?amp=1

German :)