Guess why I ended up in here. One who guesses right shall lose all hope for humanity, if there was any to begin with

Guess why I ended up in here. One who guesses right shall lose all hope for humanity, if there was any to begin with.

moot sent you

Wrong

go to /x/ larping faggot

You're OP. You ended up here because you are a fag

Reddit was dull and you wanted to see if this "Sup Forums" site was actually full of the retarded shit everyone said it was.

Hint: I'm in a hospital, but why?

sex change

Wrong, it's something more retarded

cosmetic surgery to look like carrot top

Okay you know what, fuck this. I came here because I lost a goddamn dildo in my ass and I'm propably gonna die. I at least wanted to do so in the midst of my people

they made your balls square

Fuck thats a pain in the ass

Were you hoping to discover what the deal with airline food is?

You could say that, yes

I keep finding it funny and sad that this is the closest thing to death that I know

Is it so deep that you can't feel it with your fingers anymore? If you squat and you're not a total fatty, you can sometimes work it down applying your palm to your lower stomach area. Another thing is to get silicone fish tank tubing, lube it up, and snake one end up past the tip of the dildo to let air in, which will release the vacuum and make it easier to remove if you can still reach with your fingers.

I'm already at the hospital

*in

I trust you have experienced this before?

Give the other people in the waiting room a show.

In case I survive, I'd rather not

Enjoy your speculum and forceps then

Given what got them into this situation, that's not an outside possibility.

just looking for a little help from my Sup Forumsrothers; I was wondering who the president / vice president, and the few lower degenerates under them are? I believe it is time we stand up ( the person ) and do what is right ( take back our complete freedom of speech, what else, perhaps our literal freedom of choice?

So I say with the force that Sup Forums can have sometimes, things become possible, all i am saying is it is time we come together and revolt, we have all sorts of people on this board that have all sorts of specialties, and so together we can do things of unimaginable lengths.

the bastard highers at the top will inevitably die, and they are afraid of that; which is why they do not want us to say what we feel; afraid that we are soon to realize as a whole, and come together as a community, and these atrocious fools will be put to sleep.

my last question is, how the fuck do we do this?

Lol...if you're going to stick shit up your ass, have a backup plan. I leash all my toys with fishing line now.

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

I most likely will

make a cute face for the doctor when he pulls it out

There is nothing cute about my face to begin with

I bet it's plenty cute when you've got a cock in your ass

>now

You are talking about someone being cute on a site where everyone's by default fat, retarded, deformed brony

Hey, I only watched it because of young children in the house and it was that or Dora, and there's only so many times you can tell that deaf bitch to look at her damn map before you want to kick a hole in the tv.

wew I'm none of those things
does that mean I win?

That means you lie

IF THERE'S A PLACE YOU WANNA GO
I CAN GET YOU THERE I KNOW
I'M THE MAP
I'M THE MAP I'M THE MAP
IF THERE'S A PLACE YOU GOTTA GET
I CAN GET YOU THERE I BET
I'M THE MAP
I'M THE MAP I'M THE MAP
I'M THE MAP I'M THE MAP I'M THE MAP I'M THE MAP