Ask a fully submissive bottom beta anything hardcore

Ask a fully submissive bottom beta anything hardcore

why are you so desperate for the attention of people you will never fuck?
gtfo and cruise for local dick

You look like you are 40+ in your face

What's the best toothpaste?

Have you ever had BBC?

Why are you a faggot? I mean what do you get out of it? I'm not even being mean or trolling. I legitamately want to know why you have chosen the life of a little bitch? Why be submissive to other men? Why take cock up your ass? Why be a cum dump for other men to use you as they please? Your mouth and asshole are for their pleasure and you get nothing out of the deal other than being used. What makes that lifestyle so amazing for you? Why not bulk up and be an alpha?

When your submissive then the pleasure of men using you is also a pleasure for you

Obligatory you're an attention whore being down every other gay man with your faggoty ways

Fair enough. I guess I kind of get it. Being a submissive means you bring lots of pleasure to other men and in knowing that it is satisfying to you. Right on.

Can I use your asshole to empty my balls? I need to cum and I like submissive beta men.

I hate fags like you. I can't be openly bi because because lispy, limp wristed, cum farters like you put us all in a bad light

If you show me a paper proving you're negative

As long as you do the same for me? You got a deal. I don't want any diseases. I hate condoms so proving you're STD free is kind of a must. I would happily do the same for you if you allowed me to cum inside of you.

u again queero

If both of us are STD free then cum can go anywhere

Sounds good to me.

Do you resent your family?

What do you do for a living?

Programming. That's the office behind me

Cool! Follow up question. Are fellow programmers really the stereotype fat socially handicapt persons that the media likes us to believe. And extra question how do you fit in?

Not really. Where I work is just one guy around 110 kg, the rest are skinny or just below average

ok and do they know your like to spend your pastime?

They know the gender of those I spend my pastime with, but nothing about the details.