26 pairs of human hands were found in a bag today near Khabarovsk, Russia? Any ideas how it happened?

26 pairs of human hands were found in a bag today near Khabarovsk, Russia? Any ideas how it happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/macabre-bag-containing-27-pairs-of-human-hands-found-in-bag-on-amur-river-island/
science-frontiers.com/sf122/sf122p07.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

putin been a busy boy

They are all gloves you silly

In Soviet Russia bag carry hand

There are a lot of faggots slaying people noone gives a fuck about that haven't been caught yet.
I can't name an example but I merely remember one South American dude having killed about 60 or 70 people in a decade. He confessed to the police but otherwise nobody would have ever noticed there's some guys missing...

>Any ideas how it happened?
I'm no expert, but I'm guessing someone cut some hands off and put them in a bag.

Этo oни блины c лoпaты eли

It's his russian brother

Nofap convention

kek

>nobody would have ever noticed there's some guys missing...
I'm sure somebody noticed.
it's hard for someone to disappear and for NO ONE to notice. whether they can put together as to why, is a different story.

Someone doesn't want the identities of their victims found.

can't say, but there's 26 dudes (man hands, maybe bad traps) that have a terrible case of blue balls right now.

They sure come in handy.

There's gonna be an awkward meeting where the the contracting dude thinks to himself, warily, and incredulously, "I said 26 men's HATS!!!!", then ralphs profusely.

it's a little known fact that as snakes and spiders shed their skins, russians shed their wanking hand twice a year and grow a new one

Who said handbags arent manly?

Srs though, wait till they find my bag of heads.

won't be the first time you've given head to a cop

underrated post

A Circle Jerk gone bad?!

When those guys volunteered to give helping hands to save Donbass, I don't think this is what they had in mind.

Sounds like it went pretty good for the last guy who still has hands

Speaking of Russians. A pack of them tried to abduct a woman in my home town the other day. She fought them off and ran into a pub... they followed her in and offered the barman cash to hand her over. Are the Slavs, Europe's most savage?

Machinist Apprenticeship Exam gone wrong.

if a woman tells you such a story, and a bunch of dudes angrily appear at your door....are yo savage...or a ruthless capitalist ? That guy is gonna get recruited by Goldman Sachs.

This is perfectly normal, happens all the time

or protecting your own family's interests ?

it wasn't the girl that told me... it was the barman.

Topkek

why are you asking me? what did they tell you? I was never here or there. my neighbors dog told me t.......

I was illustrating it from the barman's perspective.

Did he enjoy betraying her, or was he just doing the safe thing ?

That doesn’t make any fucking sense

yeah.. i figured that shortly after posting. but he said that the cctv outside caught part of the action. he obviously didn't sell her. he had to throw them out.

have police fingered a suspect yet?

I think someone might have removed them from a bunch of people and then tried to hide them.

YW

OP is a fucking liar. It's 27 pairs of hands.

>But local media reported that next to the remains were found medical bandages and hospital-style plastic shoe covers. This has led to suspicion that the hands were cut off - possibly dead bodies - in a medical institution.

siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/macabre-bag-containing-27-pairs-of-human-hands-found-in-bag-on-amur-river-island/

is too cold for potato to grow in harsh siberian winter. we plant hand to grow hand crop. originally was plant two hands, now 26 pairs have grow. more productive.

26 pairs? They need to catch whoever did this before he gets completely out of hand

>knock knock
>who's there?
>not these guys

This probably. Russia is the USSR with a different name.

Caaaaaaaaaarrrrl

A нy, чики-бpики и в дaмки!

At least we know who didn't have the rumblies.

a crowd on a bus tried to hi 5 chuck norris , how the fuck are we ment to know what happend

I wish that. But sadly modern russia is just an another capitalistic shithole with a lot of rich fags and hipster underage gay-kiddos in ultimate tight jeans everywhere.

can someone help me find this vid

I think authorities are taking a hands off approach.

These are the hands of a long forgotten orcish clan

Are they waiting for the public to lend them a hand? Typical cops.

Its just a handbag, women carry them all the time

I don't understand. Why is there snow. Why are there gloves. Why do I see boot marks on the snow. Why are the shadows so long. Why do I see two thin legs upper right of image.
I don't know. I wish I just knew. But I don't.
I thought I was special. But there are so many things I don't know. I am living blind. It is a miracle I am able to live at all, not knowing anything. I don't know even the most important things like why am I here.
My life is filled with discomforts, I cannot do anything about them. Why? I don't even know how, let alone why. I am so retarded. I am so retarded I cannot even find the words worthy enough to describe the degree of how stupid I am. My stupidness compass indicator would just spin around at about 16 thousand rpm and accelerate at an exponentially accelerating acceleration to attempt to catch up to my ever expanding degree of stupidness. That is how stupid I am. Do I like it? No, but what can someone so stupid like me, do anything about my own stupidness? Well? You guessed it! I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO MOTHERFUCKING GOD OF AN JESUS CHRIST IDEA!! I DONT KNOW ANYTHING I AM STUPID! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?! I DONT KNOW, EVEN IF YOU TOLD ME, I WOULD STILL NOT KNOW BECAUSE I SIMLLY CANT KNOW YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WAAAANT! No one knows anything. You're all speaking to your self. Thinking about what these letters mean,you decide for them to mean something. I have no idea what they mean to you. I cant know. I simply don't know anything. I don't even know if I would know everything or not even if I knew it, I simply woulden't even know about it. Just layers upon layers of multidimensional stupidness to the factor of infinity ever expanding acceleration of self reinforcing stupidness and universes upon universes of masterful creation based soly upon my stupidness. There has never ever been anyone more stupid than I am. It's not particularly something new to me. And I hope not to you either

>The Sun is a reliable news source

you should be a detective

How do you know? I looked at the sun once, I don't receive any thoughts, but I don't know if looking at the sun somehow someway would make me more sensitive to the truth of whats happening around me. How can I know? I don't know. I am not knowledgaboobylol enough to know how to be knowledgaboobylol enough. How can someone who doesn't know, know how to know, when someone doesn't know? They can't. You either know, or you don't.
You sound like you know, but how can I know wether you know or not? I cannot know, because I already don't know. So good knowingness to you, or good not knowingness to you. I have no idea. But I know that I don't know. Thus, I am the allknowing. There is nothing else for me to know. I have completed my quest at attaining the highest amount of knowledge attainable by an eternal being. I know everything. I don't know anything. I know absolutely nothing. Forever.

How do you know the purpose of this person? I have no idea. Even if you told me, I still woulden't know.

Medical waste, they just don't care. Toss everything out instead of burning the remains

Eye for an Eye I guess.

They dont chop hands off for an autopsy

bad shit man

Open your eyes, idiot! These are mummified hands, not gloves! How do you make a glove clench, moron ?

Soak and freeze you useless fuck

Has the genetic engineering department of KFC finally gone too far???

They just need to look for 26 people without hands, and return them. Problem solved!

Where would you ever find 26 people without hands?1!?

russia apparently

It's Kira's Russian cousin

Actually, it may even be more horrifying than than. It may be only THIRTEEN PEOPLE!!!

kek

made me kek

Don't muslims chop off people's hands for stealing? It's just some refugees trying to make themselves at home, don't be such a bigot

What if it's just 1 poor user who sheds his hands every year and he's really embarrased so he hid all his old hands in a bag and dumped them in the ocean.

gonna have to learn how to fap with knees

yes, this is the outcome i choose to believe

OH SHIT CHECKED

science-frontiers.com/sf122/sf122p07.htm

Case closed?

FUCKING KEK

forgive english, i am Russia. i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss. We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though. I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

any of yall niggas know where i can find this vid

you gotta hand it to the guy who did it, thats a handfull. guess the police are gonna have their hands full with this one.
hand

That's where those went!

Those hands were cut off, and put into a bag most likely.

What if the bag was cut off and put into the hands?

CAAARRRL WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU CARL

nice parigraph looser

someone probably got some kind of sexual satisfaction from cutting off their own hand, and just kept doing it every time it grew back

well i kill people and eat hands. thats two things?

Frost bite?

Did he have hands? did he have face?

why are they in pairs?

what if they were all hand twins?

That looks like Prigozhin's handiwork.

WHO GAVE ME THIS BAG OF ALL RIGHT HANDS? I NEED A FEW LEFT ONES PEOPLE!!

They got chopped off?

Well done, sir.

>Any ideas how it happened?
Yeah, the perp was an arms dealer.

Sometimes you're alright, half chan.

To hell in a hand bag!

This is what happens when fisting meets vagina dentata.