Writerfag here. I have some free time this morning so ill do my usual...

Writerfag here. I have some free time this morning so ill do my usual. Roll dubs with a topic and ill write a paragraph of a short story with said topic. Trips get three.
The first comment before someone gets dubs or trips that isn't troll shit and i like , ill do it for free prolly. im good at smut, fanfic, and fantasy.

>inb4 personal info
>inb4 troll shit
Also, Check 'em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2V2abwkiRvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alternate modern world where humans have magic but apply the scientific method to it and treat it like technology.

what's your amazon rank faggot?

-fellow writerfag checking in

I haven't published yet. I just enjoy writing for me. but im working on a novel that i just might self publish.

oh i see. i'm a fulltime publishedfag. i don't write anything good, but it pays the bills.

kinda like fma with alchemy?

Nice, i work as an EMT currently, but id like to be a full time author

Don't know, never seen FMA. I guess so though.

fuck it, ill give it a shot

How many do you have published? Fiction or non fiction? On average, what’s the length of your novels? How much could someone expect to make? I have one published book traditionally and now thinking about going digital. I have a current novel I’m working on that may fit the bill.

i know, write a short story about how your father abused you and writing was the only coping mechanism you could afford and keep hidden from him.

1 off, dammit!

i hope this counts.

“Wow, how’d you do that sir?” came a little voice. John looked down to see a little girl maybe 7 years old. He always admired the younger generations interest in the complex science of magic. “Well, you know how water is sometimes called H2O?” he asked softly. “Yeah!” the little girl exclaimed happily. The man chuckled and explained how it was made up of 2 hydrogen atoms bonded to an oxygen to form a molecule. He went on to explain how hydrogen was extremely flammable. “So, you’re singling out the hydrogen and making a spark to put on a fire show?” the little girl asked slowly. The man could see the gears in the child’s head working marvelously. “That’s exactly right my dear, you just might be able to do it yourself soon enough.” He said as he patted the child’s head.

Kinda like this?

it can, but i cant write that, Never happened to me. But i can write it about some random kid.

youtu.be/2V2abwkiRvk

I was thinking more of an "industrial magic" feel with magic based transportation and power plants and stuff like that, but that's cool too.

Lemme catch of with this last persons dubs and ill rework it a little. See what i can do mate.

Nigga you are trashy ass garbage. Like the beat is nice, but your flow is shit. and why are you recording with a 1970's pager?

i think the solution is extremely simple, you write it about some random kid but you talk about that kid as if it was him writing the story.

Are you really a writer?

I write for fun. I know exactly what you're asking, but it felt as if you were trying to imply it had happened to me, so i felt it was a bit of a troll.

how would i imply that when i know absolutely nothing about you? On top of that would it make ANY difference if i really thought that had happened to you or if it really had happened to you?
I think you are being a bit paranoid, just write the story, its only 1 paragraph.

Its more cause its Sup Forums kek. My bad for assuming my dude. I tend to get a lot of trolls when im just trying to help people that see a world they've always wanted to. Im already working on it for you mate.

I scribbled away in my notebook as I painted my escape among the stars of the worlds I created. My left eye swollen shut made it hard to focus my sights, but I could see it coming together. I looked over to the clock to see the time read 3:55. Dad would be home at 5 so I had to hurry and hide my notebook again. I shifted slightly to alleviate the pressure from my cracked rib and let my pencil glide across the pages. Someday I was going to get out of here, far from the reach of Him and make something for myself. After a while I heard the sound of a door shutting and looked over to realized the time was 4:57. Crap, he was home. I rushed to my room and slid the book beneath my dresser before rushing back downstairs to sit on the couch where I was supposed to be when he came home. I looked at the floor as I heard the familiar sound of his belt unbuckling and the zip of his jeans, and the familiar eerie feeling of dread fell over me. “No again, please not today.” I begged inside my mind. He rounded the corner with his engorged member in hand and spoke a single sentence that filled my nights with nightmares. “Dinner time boy.”

The Female Orgasm

Getting a highly-desired, long-sought job

If he had said Goofy time it would have broken me, a nice story.

This happened to me 2 days ago. Too bad im not a writer.

kek, i thought about making it a funny end, but i figured you'd like a complete story.

a complete story would be more than 1 paragraph, i wouldnt consider that a good ending, it would however be a fine start.

roll another dubs, get another, roll trips, get three

i might roll, but not for that story, just wanted to see where you would take it.

What if i rolled for a really sexy story, just 1 encounter between 2 people with extreme detail.

I hope you're talking about getting employed and not really about someone going down on anyone.

getting employed yes.

I'd happily write it. Im a pretty kinky person too, so i could probably write your fantasy, smut is something im really good at.

want to see this but will not spend my time rerolling constantly, just do it if nobody else get dubs.

I do you one better. Tell me what you want, ill work it in the meantime. Keep the thread alive, if it dies ill make a new post. If i really like the scene, i might just write more. I love details.

i already told you what i want, a sexual encounter between 2 people with as much details as you can put into it, im not a writer so i'll leave the scene making to you, just dont make it gay lol.

in 2 paragraphs you should be able to tell the lifestory of a couple, but i want 2 paragraphs from 10 minutes.

That's nice. Congrats!

ANy specific fetishes or turn ons you have?

nah i want the piece to be the best you can make, so its better with your fetishes and turn ons.

If you must have some input from me then go with cold weather and an unheated apartment.

10-4, ill write each paragraph and post before starting another. Not sure how big its gonan be, but should be nice.

Hello! Would you write a rape story?

I can if you roll and get it

write the alphabet thats it just A-Z

reroll

gonan be a slight pause, need to fix something at my home.

rerolll

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwy

this again

i want op to do it cuck

rollins

I am Op you fuckign moron

oh ok but you didnt puit a z

roll

you didnt get dubs

kek

ok buddy ill reroll until i do

rolll

Can't decide whether you're a poor writer or a one so good that tried on purpose to make that kafkian

rollll

where can i find this video?

roll jesus does anyone know the odds of dubs

internet

i hate robbie the cunt also reroll

reorlll

rreerrooooll

>kafkian
was the goal, dude wanted a dismal story, Franzs the man with the plan

i like this but prefer a society where magic and technology evolved simultaneously but separately then converge at a point in the future. Magic side has mastered the arcane arts, tech side has advanced to a level where they can manipulate matter on an atomic level basically creating magic. same effect but different approach.
Also they hate each other and ben affleck is a wizard

rerolllll

thats grim

cunt roll once more

roll

im not in a hurry or anything, but i would like to see it done before this thread dies.

my bad man, my vape was messing up, jsut fixed it. Back to work

bump

Rolling for this

Roll

Bump and roll

you bro, hate to say it but i got sidetracked again by a phone call. Shoot this email a message and ill type up the story when i get home and either upload it here or just email it to you. I've gotta go pick up my sisters and brother.

[email protected]

If not, keep a look out in about 2 hours. Ill make a new thread and start with the story.

i will not be revealing my email to some random dude on Sup Forums and i will be busy in about 2 hours.
However if you make these threads in the future you can always save it and copypaste it when needed.

Or just do it right now.