Britbong thread! Post you village/town/city what u do for work and fun

Britbong thread! Post you village/town/city what u do for work and fun.

London, chef at a popular restaurant. I smoke weed on the weekend.

Arsenal, manager of a football team, I lose on the weekend

wakefield and commute to liverpool. i listen to people bitch, give them advice and solve their problems, and they scream at me. guess what i do Sup Forums

reeeeeee

close but no cigar

You must work in customer services. I am dead inside because of that line of work.

Leeds, IT manager, Do coke and try and fuck women.

You must work in customer services. I am dead inside because of that line of work.

I am Polish and I take youre jobs. Also live in london, claiming job seekers while working.

bingo

ANY NEWCASTLE NIGGAS

kek

Peterhead, commercial tyrefitter, have no fun... see answers one and two for reason.

Newcastle Upon Tyne, college student (two years behind). I drink and play video games like the near NEET I am.

you couldn't take our jobs.. you get the jobs we piss on.

I work in a customer service job where almost everyday little bits of my job get picked up and worked offshore by some fucking Indians on £2 peanut a month. I imagine ill be getting laid off soon enough.

I work as a concierge in a 5 star hotel.

Used to be in Newcastle, lived there the last 5 years of my life

wey aye man ya daft radgy cunt

you are the help

nope

a servant then.. seems about right.

aye aye, southern lad. how do?

wew lad

Belfast, being British is like being a German before we knew Nazi where bad..... poooor middle East. On the weekends I like to be a bigot and as sectarian as possible. You see the problem with the world is, more people should be just like me..... reeeeeee

I think you need to read a little more Adam Smith, my good fellow.

Tats embarrassing bro

Edinburgh, Student, play games and occasionally go to clubs, I'm pretty much the definition of average

i think you need to spot a troll when you see one, my good fellow.