/MENA/ - Middle East and North Africa

/MENA/ - El buraq edition!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUVlkYfSfQ
express.co.uk/news/world/700826/Angela-Merkel-Turkey-Erdogan-Islamic-State-ISIS-Daesh-Hamas-Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=weAcVf6QUX4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes I know the old thread hasn't reached the bump limit but it's pretty much dead anyway

is it legal to sell/buy women in your country?

No, but I think you could get away with it in Yemen

>no i am Mr. Mahmoud Yassine Durkallah

Is that Arab for beta?

tfw no maghrebi bf

XD

Hey guys, Jew here. Got bullied off Sup Forums because of antisemitism so is it cool if I ditch those white supremacists and hang out with you guys instead? Since you're enemies with each other and whatnot.

Post levantine qts

I already have a gf but I'm allowed 4 so its k

Everyone is welcome
What kind of jew are you

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Post your nose

why so thirsty today?

but women are practically speaking property, right?

>it's another inferiority complex toward Iraqis by ugly pieces of shit
colour me surprised

Are you a qt jewfu? if so pls be my gf

I'm only half Jewish really. And I don't follow any religion. If you saw me you wouldn't be able to tell that I have Jewish blood, I've definitely inherited more of my father's Irish genes.

anyone who kills whitey is my friend and ally

>Lebanese Autism Society

Wh-where do I sign up? They seem like an organisation that could help me a lot.

Lmao

Nah we're not Brasil where the local drug lord owns all the women in his favela

Cum 2 dadi

Whitey is good, just not autistic stormweenie neckbeards.

i'm a patient there AMA

the majority of "arabs" fighting in galipolli were turkmens from aleppo governorate

no iraqis present

>le favela

why are you so triggered, my fellow moor?

When did you get redpilled about wh*tey's Lahooood?

yes, left-leaning whiteys are good

>mfw I just understood that "hummus" is supposed to be 7ommès

Hello I am whitey, nice to meet you, pls don't kill me kay? I have (maybe in the future) a wife and kids.

As long as they're not SJW cucks.

I just wanted to know if you can own women in sharia law and I meet with this berber hostility...

what for?

yeah, especially the girls ;))))))

turkmen were only arabised last 50 years
no way in hell they'd be referred to as Arabs in early1900s

fuck off haitiANO

since i got bullied on pol ;_;
ahahahaha
why? ess jay double (you)s make great boy toys

I don't speak french

I'm not triggered but you were speaking about our countries using memes so I did the same to you that's all

>implying the aussie historians knows shit about mena genetic setup enough to differentiate anyway

50 nusayris from mikdat tribe in Lebanon
a few thousand syrians from Şam
a few hundred from palestinian region
and a few thousand from Aleppo governorate, most of which turkmen
according to the documents, the iraqis weren't used for the galipolli campaign (at least not the iraqis in modern day iraq).
it's all documented
pic related

I hate starving. I hate it. I don't even believe this meme-religion but my family will screw me if I don't follow them.

One day I'll get a job and leave this shithole. Jesus fucking christ fuck this shit.

Nope. Maybe you'll see things like that in Yemen, but no.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUVlkYfSfQ

/isr/

post boipucci

/isr./

I fixed MENA
r8 or h8

what are those
numbers and origin of dead?
surely it's not the entire fighting force

yes, these are the numbers of martyrs from each region in the galipolli campaign

like wtf is that hair
how can that fuckface unironically walk in public with that hair
and those fucking eyes
talk about 400 years of inbreeding just to not adopt the dominant arabic culture

How is it a "meme"? If you can by law kill a woman because she cucked you, that configures having property rights over her

كلب خرائري يجمع اسياده المخاربة معه في دياثته

>martyrs

don't bully alexandre (҂⌣̀_⌣́)

Can you muslims step up your jew killing? Bring me 5 jew scalps tomorrow, literally no excuse.

Jelly I'm whiter than your Zanjiass? :^)

>that hair

so western "culture" has reached /mena/...

>not knowing that we call anyone fighting for the vatan a martyr in turkey

fuckoff with your sjw crap
trash needs to be binned

Why so butthurt?

*blocks your path*

he secretly approved of it

you're not whiter than me you're a brown fuck
take a good look in the mirror
and it doesn't mean shit except in your stunted brain
since 3 generations of your family sucked half nigger emarati dick just to afford bread

dubs and i post my back

dubs and you die

what's a vatan
i don't know much about turkey
except being an isis supporting sunni pieces of shit
which is all i need really

Prove that you're whiter then?
I have pink nipples, meaning I'm white.
And I stayed in the UAE for ~2 years only and my parents visited once.

rerolling for some juicy back action

Why is Mahome's face covered? Is Mahome a woman disguised as man?

>what's a vatan
وطن

>except being an isis supporting sunni pieces of shit

broofs??? :DD

like...what did allah think to himself when he made you, he probably was on lsd or some shit
you better walk around topless to show your pink nipples cause they're the only part of you that induces only mild disgust, not puke tier like your face

>He doesn't have a wizard congress in his country.
Do you even summon jinns and cast spells.

This is now an Algerian revolutionary heroes edition.
I give you Ali la pointe, pimp, patriot and FLN killer.

>claims lineage all the way back to the prophet muhammed
>supporting his country being cucked
don't ruin his good name

hi handsome :)

mutter merkel said so
express.co.uk/news/world/700826/Angela-Merkel-Turkey-Erdogan-Islamic-State-ISIS-Daesh-Hamas-Germany

It's considered taboo to draw mohamed's face, that's why the charlie hebdo attacks happened.

noice, his young prison mug shot is qt af

I'm not butthurt, l want more /mena/ women to be sluts

Habibi

It's forbidden to represent humans and living beings in art (according to Islam) because "it feels like you're trying to copy the creation of God", so when they draw something, they don't make it "complete", they usually cover the face or do something else.
That's why the ragheads had no renaissance.

>He believes in creationism
cuck

Whats your opinion about Turkey?

The legendary Larbi Ben M'hidi. I don't need to say more than this:
>le colonel Jacques Allaire, à l'époque lieutenant, qui avait arrêté Larbi Ben M'hidi en 1957, déclare à son sujet: «Si je reviens à l’impression qu’il m’a faite, à l’époque où je l’ai capturé, et toutes les nuits où nous avons parlé ensemble, j’aurais aimé avoir un patron comme ça de mon côté, j’aurais aimé avoir beaucoup d’hommes de cette valeur, de cette dimension, de notre côté. Parce que c’était un seigneur Ben M’Hidi. Ben M’Hidi était impressionnant de calme, de sérénité, et de conviction. Lorsque je discutais avec lui et que je lui disais: «Vous êtes le chef de la rébellion, vous voilà maintenant entre nos mains, la bataille d’Alger est perdue», et j’extrapolais un peu: «La guerre d’Algérie, vous l’avez perdue maintenant!». Il dit: «Ne croyez pas ça!» Et il me rappelait les chants de la résistance, le chant des Partisans: un autre prendra ma place. Voila ce qu’il m’a dit. Ben M’Hidi. Ça m’a fait de la peine de le perdre, parce que je savais qu’on ne le reverrait plus. Je subodorais.» «Je l’ai remis à l’État-major, et à une équipe qui est venue le chercher, et c’était la nuit, et bien que le règlement s’y oppose, je lui ai fait présenter les armes, parce qu’il faut reconnaître chez son adversaire la valeur et le courage. Et Ben M’Hidi était pour moi un grand monsieur et d’ailleurs son prénom, dans la résistance, c’était Akim, qui veut dire: le preux.» «Après, il a été remis à la justice, dans un camp d’internement, et j’ai appris à travers la presse, les journaux, et tous les livres d’histoire que j’ai parcourus qu’il s’était suicidé dans sa cellule le 4 mars...»

Hello Nassim.
fucked any ladyboys lately?

this is a fallega thread now?
lazahar chraiti

Look at how calm and alpha he is and that young soldier shitting himself although he has a weapon and the man in handcuffed.

pff, Merkel is desperate

>wants mena women
fuck off we're full.
/mena/ qts for /mena/ cock

Its a meme pure and simple there is no such law anywhere in mena as far as I know, well maybe in Saudi arabia it might exist idk

Short bio?

youtube.com/watch?v=weAcVf6QUX4

I just need one, spare some man.

>No one mentioned Lalla Fadma yet

Maurice Audin:
>During the Battle of Algiers, Maurice Audin was arrested at his home on 11 June 1957, by Captain Devis, Lieutenant Philippe Erulin and several soldiers of the First Parachute Regiment of the French Army. He was taken to the Villa Susini in the fashionable neighborhood of El Biar for interrogation.
>A trap was installed in the apartment of the Audin family and Henri Alleg, the former editor of the Alger républicain, was arrested there the next day.
>Doctor Georges Hadjadj later admitted that, under torture, he had given Audin's name to men working for Paul Aussaresses, following threats that his wife would be raped.[2]
Audin was last seen alive by Henri Alleg, one day after his arrest. Alleg had just been arrested, and the paratroopers attempted to intimidate him by showing Audin, who had been tortured and was "agash and confused". Pressed to tell Alleg how torture would feel, he said "it is tough, Henri" (c'est dur, Henri). Alleg described the events in La Question; he also mentioned later hearing a prisoner dragged away and gunshots, that he assumed were Audin's.
>Audin's wife and their three children never received any further information about him. According to Pierre Vidal-Naquet, who wrote in May 1958, in the first edition of L'affaire Audin, that escape was impossible, Maurice Audin died under torture on 21 June 1957, at the hands of Lieutenant André Charbonnier (a graduate of Saint-Cyr who was nicknamed "the doctor" because he liked to use a scalpel on his victims[4]), under the orders of the General Jacques Massu. According to the French Army, Maurice Audin tried to escape by jumping from a jeep during a transfer. However, in November 1960, Charbonnier told Vidal-Naquet that he had strangled Audin and buried the body in Fort l’Empereur in El Biar.[2]

Merkel ist stringend

Not for the brazilian but definitely for european men
He is whiter than you

what are you going to do, kill them? KEK

Don't let your daughter come to Brazil, Abdul, or she'll get a taste of the "sopa de macaco" if you catch my drift.And after that ... well ... they never wanna go back :^)

*writes down* disbelief in ubiquity and omnipotence of reis

good luck entering turkey now

Ɛmiruc At Ḥemmuda, aka the Wolf of Akfadou
aka Amirouche the terrible.
>Amirouche Aït Hamouda (commonly called Colonel Amirouche) was born on 31 October 1926 in Tassaft Ouguemoun in Algeria. Amirouche was a leader in the Algerian War, organizing the maquis of the Wilaya III. He is considered a national hero in Algeria.
>He was killed during a combat angainst French troops on March 29, 1959. This event was much publicized, as Amirouche was considered to be a great threat to the French in Algeria.
>Secularist politician Nordine Ait Hamouda is his son.

Any /k/ posters here?

so you're saying women don't get stoned to death in morocco for adultery? I can go on google anytime I want, you know