So Sup Forums there is this new video Google posted about "equality". You can't comment on it...

So Sup Forums there is this new video Google posted about "equality". You can't comment on it, but there is one thing you can do. You can dislike it. So I'm calling for you to mass dislike this garbage.
>inb4 not your personal army
fuck this gender agenda, they try to destroy our true identity with that crap. they only encourage homo sexuality and gender equality because it boosts their reputation and sales.

Video link: youtu.be/lkfpqGWzHCE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lkfpqGWzHCE
youtube.com/watch?v=gJCY9IIZBx8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aldready did

so Sup Forums i fail at posting said OP

Femdom ftw tho

I’m in gonna start making fake accounts.
If other anons are helping bump the thread
If the thread gets deleted havw this thread saved and copied ao you can repost it.
Fuck the mods, fuck the liberals and fuck google
If you’re a mod and ou are reading this message right now you can gargle my balls faggot.

Yes!! this is the kind of people we need for our society to better. REVOLUTION!!

this sir has spoken teh truth gentlemen, take action!

Weak ass motherfuckers need a 'cultural identity.
Form your own, you dependent fuckbags.

On it chief

omg whats going on with the world. why so much brainwash?
fuck gender. nobody cares except psycopath government

make more threads, in more forums with more accounts and we will be a unstopable wave soon.

bump

LETS GOOOO!!!!

holy shit Google is desperate to brainwash people...wow...

>So Sup Forums there is this new video Google posted about "equality". You can't comment on it, but there is one thing you can do. You can dislike it. So I'm calling for you to mass dislike this garbage.
>>inb4 not your personal army
>fuck this gender agenda, they try to destroy our true identity with that crap. they only encourage homo sexuality and gender equality because it boosts their reputation and sales.
>Video link: youtu.be/lkfpqGWzHCE
you do too so we can flood Sup Forums with redpills

Hey Murican, can Viet join your revolution army?

All is welcome friend.

>Female Supremacy
>Equal

God I love doublethink and newspeak.

You can make around 15 youtube accounts per google account.

Just wondering, what do you fascists have against equality? What is it about knowing you're not inherently better than or have zero power over another demographic that twists your scrotum into a tizzy?

Always wanted to know that. You guys seem hella uptight.

every one can join the revolution!! even women

I like where you are going with this but multiple threads will split the army.
Get everybody in one thread and make a new one whenever this one is about to reach post limit and paste the threads link here.
Repost if mods delete or ban. Get your proxies ready

OP here, i have nothing against equality i just want war. WWIII would be my dream

Have the same problem here in Viet.
Gonna call for more troop, fight under the flag of The Revolution army
KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE, WE WILL UNITED AND FIGHT

done

too late already posted in almost every board that alows this shit

Different boards are awesome. Just one thread per board.
Good work friendo

people we are doing good

>that like to dislike ratio
>they had to censor the video to stop their propaganda from being BTFO

The counter culture is here boys. The propaganda of the elite no longer works.

laws Are already equal...in fact..women have MORE rights on books than men, you're literally retarded, nothing is stopping a woman from doing anything mentioned in that retarded video, let people do the jobs they choose and stop trying to equalize everything, choice will never be equal.

This.
Literally fucking this

So join the Army. I did. Went to a combat zone once, if you don't count Korea, but it was OND & we left after 7 months.

What does "wanting war" have to do with opposing equality though?

I ask because, even though you say you have nothing against equality, you specifically listed "thuh librulls" agenda of gender equality as a qualifying reason to downvote that video. Thus your response here appears a tad bit disingenuous.

not that kind of lame war, anarchist war.
and by WWIII i meant a nuclear winter

Ways you can help
1. And most importantly. Bump this thread and keep it on the front page.
2. Make fake accounts and dislike the video
3. Save the original text from the head of the thread. Have it ready to repost if the thread goes down
4. Drop some spicy memes
5. If the lib shills join the thread rustle thier jimmies

lmao 12k dislikes and 19k likes. 8k more votes to close the gap Sup Forumsros

I just sent in about 40 dislikes on all of my accounts.

Ok i did it, what about you? Go and dislike that hommo shit now

A true meme war veteran.
Good work

I disliked it 5 times x

Just so you know we don't need liars on our team, just strong humans for the revolution.

i disliked it 4 times already.

>Femdom
This

Fight the good fight Sup Forumsros

>Be Hitler
>Scare the shit out of the 21th century

12k dislikes vs 19k likes is a huge deal.Especially substantial It's obvious that google is rigging the likes, like they do with everything.

Not to mention they disabled comments. This is a huge sign that they're weak and afraid.

I really do have that many alts. I made these accounts for trolling, impersonation, and subbing to my self.

I have been making these accounts and hoarding them since 2013.

they don't want to be redpilled

Nice.

anyway I can help without making a >jewtube account?

bumping

No, but you can make a gmail account, lie about your information as much as you can. And then make about 20 or so youtube accounts with just one Gmail.

>this is a sign they are weak and afraid
Exactly

This isn't equality. It's virtue signaling

This is something I can support derailing. Absolute degenerate shit.

copy this and make threads on Sup Forums so more people get redpilled

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=gJCY9IIZBx8

Dont stop dont stop, we're in luck now!

So Sup Forums there is this new video Google posted about "equality". You can't comment on it, but there is one thing you can do. You can dislike it. So I'm calling for you to mass dislike this garbage.

>inb4 not your personal army
fuck this gender agenda, they try to destroy our true identity with that crap. they only encourage homo sexuality and gender equality because it boosts their reputation and sales.

>inb4 sexist!
i have no problem with gender equality but this is just propagenda for thier profit.

Video link: youtu.be/lkfpqGWzHCE

People have managed to surpass their trickery before by sheer force.
We can do it again. FOR THE MOTHERLAND!

Will I get a big tiddy gamer gf this year?

trips of truth

I do like gender equality, but feminism is not gender equality, someone should not be descriminated against for something they cannot affect, be it age, gender or race, or if women were given that much more opporturnities, it would take away those opporturnities from men.
Is it the fault of men that they are better at basically everything? i dont think so.

Honest question. Why are you offended by this? What is wrong in your mom, gf or sisters having the same rights and salary as you? Would you dislike the vid if it was the other way round?

YES, this is just propagenda for thier profit.

they already have the same rights yet these faggots keep pushing this shit and passing shit laws that give women the power to unilaterally end a mans career with a a single sentence. "help, he raped me"

Because feminism stands for none of those things. They aim to make women feel like men are holding them back in someway, so we have to give them reparations and special treatment for being at the same level as us, so they can pretend they are at the same level as us.

see this
actually read a book sometime and you might better understand what's going on.

he make a clear point, i don't want to spent 30 min to explain what i want to do.

If you can't see the potential damage to society behind this "noble attempt", you need to get redpilled bro.

Don’t make multiple threads within one board it splits the group and bumps.
Meme war veteran speaking from experience here

My female co-worker has my same job and earns way less than me. No, I can attest women don't have the same rights.

Same happens in almost every other office I've been.

Can you explain this "potential damage" to society plz?

Does she work the same hours, same experience, same loyalty?

Which book might that be?

that's literally illegal or you've been at the company longer or there is some other reason, or you're just a straight up ignorant liar.

Is your mom inferior to your dad?

your female coworker needs to file a lawsuit if she works the same hours as you with the same experience because tats illegal under 2 different federal laws.

No, they are specialized in different abilities and talents. Neither could have raised me without the other. We are dependent on a symbiotic relationship between both genders.

Please kill yourself
Please

I'm not offending you man, I'm just being honest. And about her job, well, it is her first year in the company. But a friend who got a position just a year before her earned the same as me. I've been there 4 years.

That's either bullshit or she agreed on those salaries during negotiation to get the job or some shit. She's probably less senior than you and wanted experience initially.

Did it 13 times boi

But you were sure implying in your previous comment that women were inferior.

I can assure you, it's not BS. And it's not the first time I've seen it either.

Seems to not be the case considering the thread is front paged

P.s. bump

they Are in quite a few aspects actually, if you wanna get real anyway.

No, I was implying that they are at the same level, but think they are inferior.

Explain? Really, can you argue your way to contradict me? Or is a sonic meme the best you can do? I'm being honest and I'm not being disrespectful.

Then take a pay cut buddy. do it for equality or you’re a sexist

WTF now its 20k likes?

NOPE.AVI

I just want you to kill yourself
Stop trying to derail the thread :)

MORE DISLIKES MORE FAKE ACCOUNT
MAKE THE LIBS CRY

really? women are inferior as a genre? Any biological reasons for that? You have any studies to confirm that? so, you're actually accepting that your mom is inferior to you and to your dad?

That just means the newfags and underage kids are out in force because of the snowstorm.

Realistically speaking, they are in quite a few aspects. Also men are inferior to women to certain aspects as well. This is how nature/God designed us.
What that guy was saying is feminism makes men give women unjust benefits to they can pretend those "unfair" characteristics don't exist.

disliked. Sometimes women need protection from themselves. Too much empathy its not their fault

its already been explained and linked to you like 4x already, read the thread ffs, women have equal rights, they have for a long time you idiot. and I'll even argue women have had it better for all time, would you rather be raped or killed, because men are killed, even when a country is conquered by barbarians the women are kept, fed, etc, the men are usually just killed.

Name me a right men have that women don’t have in the United States

Oh, you THINK they are inferior. But is there any objective thought behind that? Facts? And even if they are inferior as you state, does that mean they don't have the same rights then?