Why do women come to Sup Forums if they are so weak that they can't handle the banter and criticism?

Why do women come to Sup Forums if they are so weak that they can't handle the banter and criticism?

I just don't understand. This is a male dominated board, why do women think they deserve special treatment? Why don't the femanons just leave if they can't handle their fee fees being hurt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZv9N4L6rhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Satanists confirmed for not understanding symbolism

That's the cross of St Peter.

Smaller brains. Also they don't come here?

>petrine cross

Satanists getting cucked by God once again

Why is it that so many Sup Forums users act like they hate women, yet also wish they were an anime girl or some shit. Not enough tit as child? Or something more like pic related.

You think women can't handle the bantz, but it's stormfags that scream "GO BACK TO [any other website]" the moment anyone challenges them in any way.

St. Peter was a satanist.

Why do you think he works so hard to keep people out of heaven?

I'm not a stormfag and I don't want to be an anime girl.

It's very obvious women cannot handle criticism here, so just like everywhere else in the western world, they demand everything change just because their particular feelings at the time say so.

>they demand everything change just because their particular feelings at the time say so.

Once again, you perfectly describe the right wing moment.

Well good for you, but I'm definitely noticing a trend. I think a lot of the anti-female sentiment around here comes from closet trannies who are jealois or whatever.

Jealous*

For the same reason us liberals come here. Pure entertainment.

you libtards have the entire internet to jerk each other off. we have been systematically censored or banned from almost every social media site except Sup Forums. That is why we tell you to fuck off, because we know you are only here to troll and bait people who are sick of the rest of the internet (which is full of retards like yourself)

I'm a woman and I come to Sup Forums all the time for the uncensored news and opinions. Inb4 tits or gtfo.

> thousands of women on Sup Forums as we speak
> we know by now not to advertise our gender

In other words MUH FEELINGS ARE HURT PLEASE STOP

I'm talking about women, not right wingers. Did you guys come from Leddit?

I just don't understand what gives women the right to come here and have everything changed because of their feelings. Not any other entity would have such luxuries provided for them.

This place is definitely an echo chamber feat. the Trump supporters, but that's because they feel they can't go anywhere else without being heavily censored.

tits or gtfo

Women are already here you fucking dipshit. You just hate them because you're subconsciously angsty about your severe lack of pussy. Get girlfriend, man.

So, you're complaining about people complaining about hurt feelings, while you are complaining about your hurt feelings?

You claim women can't handle the bantz, but you clearly can't handle the bans OR the bantz.

No. I already explained about three times now why I dislike their presence here. You are also a woman, since you bring up sex when you are desperate to make a point. This has nothing to do with sex or girlfriends, yet you bring it up because you're a woman. A dumb one, I may add.

tits or gtfo

>muh stinky hole
Gotta highlight your only asset, cunt? Nothing else to offer?

if you want to have a discussion, i will listen to you and hear your opinions without banning you, deleting your posts, or calling you media buzzwords to discredit your arguments. Granted, I will still be able to wreck your shit because your political ideology is rooted fundamentally in lies, but this way everyone who lurks here can also learn how retarded your beliefs are.

But you didn't come here for a discussion. You just want to stir the pot, call us names, and consume our dank memes

Also can't handle it and demands a safe space.

This is typical Leddit leftist projection. This is about women, not me. I can "handle the bantz" better than you know. "Handle the bantz" sounds gay, can you stop saying that?

tits or gtfo

I'm a woman and I browse Sup Forums.

It really doesn't matter if you consider me inferior, the preservation of my nation is far more important. After all, mudslimes would make me wear a garbage bag on my head and stay indoors unless accompanied by some hairy turkroach mudslime piece of shit. I'd rather be free to go and do wherever I want, and to date whoever I like to.

still waiting on those unloved, saggy, pancake tits

A FUCKING LEAF

Can we spam colin flaherty on Jezebel comments sections? Sheknows.com and other wommyns sites?
youtube.com/watch?v=DZv9N4L6rhU

see

You say that, but this thread is entirely filled with people just like you using buzzwords to discredit arguments.

>NO YOU'RE THE ONE OBSESSED WITH FEELINGS! ALSO YOU'RE GAY!

(You)

I'm actually a gay man. And unlike you fags, and American one at that. Get a girlfriend, or go gay (the most redpilled option). Stop bitching about bitches, it's fucking annoying.

Also,

A FUCKING LEAF

>I hate the religion of peace because I want to be a slut and suck lots of BBCs
typical woman

>Sup Forums IS MY SAFE SPACE!!!!
>QUIT RAPING THIS BOARD!!!!
>I FEEL VIOLATED!!!!!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The women who I would consider Sup Forums aren't faggots like that though.

The problem is not Sup Forums's girls, they are great. The problem is reddit's girls and other faggots like that.

c'mon. i bet they're like pic related

I have a gf and I still despise women. Anyone who regularly interacts with women will notice how worthless and toxic they are.

and mgtows, cancer of the earth

this

>I just don't understand what gives women the right to come here and have everything changed because of their feelings. Not any other entity would have such luxuries provided for them.

nobody has asked for any such things. are you on crack? or just another retarded mgtow who can't get laid?

>religion of peace

>le (you) me-me
Epic one my friend! xD! Get me in the /r/Sup Forums screenshot please! You are truly a dank memer!!!
POSTING IN EPIC BREAD XDDD

Sorry, I only speak to white people.

This thread confirms my theory that most 4channers are in fact virgins. :D

Your "argument" began by calling us all stormfags, yet you complain that we called you buzzwords back. All of your responses have been you shouting middle school playground greentext insults. You must be either a woman or a serious faggot to have this level of cognitive dissonance. Please fuck off with your lack of arguments.

Well, I dont hate them, but I definitely agree that men and women both should have their distinct places in society, with women subservient to men. It's the constant bitching and 'tits or gtfo' in every thread that bugs me.

lamo rekt me.
thats the reason none of your bro dudes will fuck you. loose the attitude, sweatheart

>tits or gtfo

I see someone can't handle the bantz.

I'm a woman and I'm fine with Sup Forums and the banter.

Go away potatonigger.

They're women, logical thinking isn't really their strong point.

you'll never be like us. stop trying
>wizard sleeves or gtfo

You will never be white. Stop trying.

thats it girl, you show those mean 'ol men you can roll with the punches. how often do you get upsetti by the fact you're ugly?
>knee knockers or gtfo

leave her alone guys, it's that time of the month

>Why do women come to Sup Forums

LOL

Yes they have. Why are you mentioning MGTOW and sex when there is no need for it? Are you just another bitter femanon that can't get Chad to date her?

Oh, so you're a fag. That explains it. Once again, dudebro, this has nothing to do with sex or dating.

Why are all these bitter angsty people in this thread proving my point? Why did you all prove my premise so fast?

Yeah, you sound gay. Or you're a woman. Me making this thread has triggered something inside of you, something that makes other people not like you.

>62.8%

you only come here to feel edgy, all you guy friends only like yoy because you have a pussy, a hairy one at that

>base jumpers or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

jk senpai, stay classy

Because they get special treatment everywhere else in their lives, why not the Internet? They already pussified public politics, time to reach the last bastions of masculinity online!

Calm down Mr.Tayto.

I'm a girl and I've been lurking on here since 2 years.

>inb4 newfag

My point is I actively partake in discussion and agree with what the majority of Sup Forums says. I don't get butthurt whenever threads are made on the decline and utter shittiness of women, because I entirely agree.

Liberals will never be good at humor because you are all dead inside m8 :)

I like how angry you get when someone reminds you that you will NEVER be white. So mad.

>I'd rather be free to go and do wherever I want, and to date whoever I like to.

Hypergamous roastie detected.

>100% non-white

>yfw mr.tayto has nicer tits than you

front spuds or gtfo

>I am a girl
Stoped reading there

Yep, he mad.

tits or gtfo

It's stopped* you fucking faggot. Now get off your lard ass, shave that neckbeard, and get a fucking job that doesn't involve wanking off to 2-D animuh girls.

>He's so mad he has to reply to every post

>Laughing anime girls.jpg

Either incompetent troll, nigger or dumb bitch.
In any case opinion discarded because it's not yours anyway.

your memes have now power here, darling
>saggy sacks or gtfo

I'm not the slag you tried to winder up there little leprechaun. Just think you're coming across a little bit desperate to see some shit tier titties. Just got make some toast and Kerrygold with a glass of free tap water. They have the internet now for that sort of thing.

Oh I see college taught you grammar. When do you start the classes that involve thinking? Oh wait...

You say I'm an incompetent troll, but look how many people I've snagged already. Even you. In fact, just watch, people will keep replying to me. I've gotten more (You)'s in this thread than you've gotten all week.

My memes have now power. Your potato have no power. All that fetal alcohol syndrome makes it impossible to spell eh?

you're not going to get her kik. give up

Tits or GTFO has been a rule for a while. When people say "Femanon here" it derails whay could've been an interesting thread.

No. This is nothing I haven't seen before. Do you know how many times I've had to deal with waves of retards like this on the Internet? Even I lost count.

This has nothing to do with sex or dating. I don't even mind if women come here, they just need to blend in, stop using their vagina for influence, and stop using sex (or lack thereof) as an argument. There is no reason they should get special treatment.

>Make a thread about women
>Get upset when someone says they are a woman.

what ever you say doesnt matter because of the little fact you privates bleed every month
>tits or gtfo

I can take the cut and thrust of bantz, all 4 " of it in most of you feeble fappers cases.

It's funny because your stomach lining bleeds every day from your fermented potato rotgut.

Nice.

>implying I have a reddit account
Really user?

you'll never be respected in the work force
>tits or gtfo

The Power of Now is a mighty force bog nigger

>OP says why do women
>not why do YOU women
>implying the question wasn't targeted toward them
You can talk about gender without destroying the anonymity of the discussion.

You will never be respected anywhere. Your entire country is best known as a children's cereal.

deepest lore

>Why do all Xs Y?
>I'm an X who doesn't Y. That's a shitty no-true-Scotsman you've got going on.
>NOT RELEVANT

stop beta orbiting, Ahmed. thats not how you pick up girls in the west

Love you for that comment user, made me smile :)

Weak bantz

your entire sex will be known as children makers
>tits or gtfo

>I just don't understand what gives women the right to come here and have everything changed because of their feelings

what the fuck are you talking about?

Regardless of what you have been taught negative publicity is not better than no publicity. You enjoying negative responses only makes you a sad creature in the likeness of the faggots that think "reclaiming" words is somehow good.
It's not and no matter how much you deny it to us you can not deny it to yourself.
I'd be sorry for you if I wasn't disgusted by your cultural marxism tactics.

You say that, but he's still replying.

Your entire people will be known as alcoholic non-whites with low IQs.