How do I convince my meathead cousin to take acid with me?

How do I convince my meathead cousin to take acid with me?
He says he's trying to keep a healthy life style as he's in "cutting" phase but deep down I think he's a pussy.

What do Sup Forums?

Already told him lsd is a clean and safe drug but he won't listen.

Don't be a dick and try to get someone to do drugs that doesn't want to. If you have to convince him this much he'll probably have a bad trip anyway douche bag.

This.

Op, you're the pussy here.

If you force someone to do acid, they won't have a good time

This.

Fuck off with trying to force others into drugs. It's because of dipshits like you that others who can't handle it fuck up their lives.

Bad trips are a myth.
LSD may be a powerful drug, but its effects are managable at relatively low dosage.
Just don't mix drugs.

Done acid twice. Both were OK but the other time I cried for like 5 hours straight with my ex while figuring out our issues. I wouldnt say it was a bad trip but i'm not going to try acid again in a looong time after that

OP here,
had my first trip two days ago by myself.
Amazing day.
Still couldn't convince my cousin with my review tho.

He is actively improving his well being and his future in being disciplined...
>pussy
mfw

Slip it into his drink, make sure you're some place safe convince him he saw god.

>He is actively improving his well being and his future in being disciplined...
That is the perfect mindset for LSD he won't get all fucking weird like some do...

This he doesn't want to trip you dumb nigger spot pushing your hippy free thinking break the matrix shit on him or you can just put it into his protein shake and watch the aftermath for lulz

As a heavy LSD user, I don't think everyone needs to use LSD. It has its benefits, but he just doesn't have interest in those benefits or doesn't like recreational use of drugs. There are negative impacts as well, definitely degradation of cognitive functioning, but that could just be from getting too fried. Either way, you may not even have real LSD, you could have all kinds of shit on blotter or gels, you'd only be relatively sure it is LSD if you use a testing method like an Ehrlich's Reagent Testing Kit that identifies the chemical down to a certain group of chemicals, but it doesn't tell you which specifically, whether or not it is mixed, or the concentration. Even then, a taste test would tell you if it is LSD or 1P-LSD. 1P is significantly stronger and is a research chemical, I may have gotten it with two different batches I bought. Both of them were the best experiences, so I wouldn't be too concerned there.

You are a fucking fool bad trips are real it depends on the dose and quality of the L everyone has different chemistry i ate 100's of this one liquid for months gave my buddy 3 hits and he entered psychosis and tripped out for months only came down after hospitalization, meds and being completely sober. Took him like 6 years to get his life back on track and he is still not the same person. I should also note that he ate shrooms dozens of times prior with no issues. His older brother ate L regularly with no issue, everyone is different nigger

>research chemical

Clean and pure LSD only lasts a full day and night

>3 hits
>months of tripping

What in the fuck.

Well you probably have some shit NBOMe anyway and not lsd

>Wants to 'convince' his cousin into using drugs
>Wonders why drugheads are loathed.

they're not bitter tabs

could still be something else

anyway, what I've learnt is that you simply can't force or make these people change these ways
its only when they do the research themselves and make a decision

at relatively low dosage you don't trip, you fucking moron.

my dubs have spoken.

that's retarded, you can have a trip even on like 60ug but you wont experience much

you've already discredited yourself faggot

120ug is a GOOD dosage

120ug is a beginner trip

100ug is a safe beginner trip
anything under that is microdosing

Explain to him how it has the potential to cure his addiction.

sauce pls (pic related)

Not sure how your comment is relevant. LSD doesn't last that long either, not even 12 hours. I've had trips where I blacked out from taking too much and I still came down within 6 hours. I only remember small bits here and there because I kept getting lost in the sauce. I could just be odd because usually I don't have an appetite on LSD, they say if you can eat, you haven't had enough, but that night I was hungry and all of my friends at the festival with me were just stumped by that because they had to watch after me for some time. Had some really weird experience that night, at least the parts I remember. Woke up cuddling with my friend's girlfriend and holding hands with her, and he was right next to us not caring at all. The trip though, she was a robot, her fingers felt like metal frames.

make him micro dose a tab so he gets his feet wet since he's a faggot and then is nobody's in a negative state of mind and you have fun shit to do, he'll want to redo it but with the real deal

or he could keep on sucking big black nigger cocks for all the leftover dead refried skunk roadkill i don't even have

So where is all the REAL clean Acid? Like sunshine shit. The shit Hendrix took

niggers stole it from us

sounds like your cousin's a huge anal copulator

Fuck it boys I got my organic chemistry 101 book. I'll make I good batch called Sup Forums LSD

suck a fat dick nigger
dubs that you kill yourself

>hey bro take acid wit me xD
>nah man, im 'cutting' right now
>mfw
You both sound like some hunchback of notre dame looking underage morons.

Tripping with people who're already suicidal isn't going to end well. "Clean and safe" depends on the person and the mindset you're in. If you don't understand that, then you're either not mature or educated enough to suggest it to other people. Let's be honest, if you have tripped hard enough before then you'd know this anyway.

darknet markets

bring good music. also fuck looking at the city, look at the stars. Better yet, don't be near a city, go out to a more remote area and trip the entire night looking at the stars, just remember to stay hydrated.

this country is too crowded and cloudy there are no stars

What country are you in? Macau?

Don't take too much and know your limits. Buy some extra acid and trip in a comfortable environment so you aren't caught off guard by high quality. Have shit planned to do, have music easily available and and/or someone in mind who you can call who'd understand your situation and might be able to help you calm down if you end up in a mental crisis.

I really need to find someone who knows what they are doing to help me order some shit from the darknet. I want me some H and it's hardly ever around my neck of the woods

UK

Yeah. Do it!

LSD is just what he needs to move into the really deep abyss and stay there forever.

good luck not getting fentanyl in your shit, also you're a retard for using heroin. that or troll/wannabe shitlord LE. Either way, kill yourself.

You need untraceable crypto-currency (depends on the country you're in and where you buy it from, some crypto exchanges will give away your anonymity) and the balls to intercept illegal drugs through the mail. So probably a PO box in a false name to be extra cautious.

When you have that, I'm sure you could google some instructions on how to get onto a suitable site to buy from.

There are plenty of stargazing places in the UK, that's what you would go for ideally. Either way, you just need to find a good patch of grass to lay in and stare at the stars, even if there's a little bit of light polution.

>my. first time... when see a glitch

This is a scam avoid it

link for pic related pls

>Already told him lsd is a clean and safe drug but he won't listen.
You are retarded. You have no way of knowing it is pure lsd. You are the dumbest kind of junkie.
"b-but my dealer said it's the best shit"
kys

I stabbed myself with a switchblade because I thought there was a teleportation portal i could open up. Friend called 911, and i spent the last 6 hours of my trip strapped to a hospital bed monitored by police waiting on parents to arrive.

I assure you bad trips exist.

are you retarded? do you want him to have a bad trip and accidentally hurt or kill himself?

This. All. Fucking. Day.

OP is a fucking immature idiot that has no place advising others on psychedelic drug use.

Congrats on being a fucking retard then.

This.
I wouldn't call this a bad trip, I'd just call you retarded. It doesn't matter how much LSD I do, I can distinguish reality from the drug induced experience. The only time I haven't been able to is when I actually thought reality was fake because I went to an area I was familiar with but construction equipment was moved to the area that day I hadn't been at the location and I thought I was making all of it up, that was a solid shroom trip.

How do I go about obtaining the currency?

you get off the drugs and stop being a fucking loser

Fok off spam

Leave him be you stupid cunt. Maybe you are wrong? People have different priorities. His are awesome, yours suck. Now snort a mariuana.

where can i find this video?