Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ef7DlTQgzJ0
streamable.com/nplnv
youtu.be/-hFUe4Tg0Cw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bless.

Based

Haha Cat Zingano shitting on Angela's scam lawsuit against cyborg:

Zingano acknowledged that she was not surprised to see the fighter out and about following the incident. “The crazy part too is that she was partying after. She was so hurt she has a mild conclusion, or whatever, her tooth was loose — now all of a sudden Cris knocked her tooth out and she’s sitting there saying she has this concussion, acute brain injury, whatever — but she was drinking, playing beer pong and dancing.

“It’s like, go to your room and fake it. Don’t fake it in the middle of everything.” She said.

Good thing I was talking about majority decision you literal chimpanzee

Woodly seems like a decent guy. Why do people hate him?

Current thread is here lads

is this the real thread

*KA-DOOSH*

best bet for 212?

Claudia, Jose and then throw in Ali Overheem from the next event

Great odds

>Jose
oh i'm fucking laughing

when Max wins what happens to Jose's legacy?

Jose is gonna be plus money at this rate when the fight starts and its not like Max is gonna heem him, i think he got a 50-45 vs Chad when they fought in Brazil.

max is gonna heem him jose is old news

rory

countdown until jose becomes full time burger flipper

showed how much class he had after the conor less
>it was an accident!
>not a real fight
>in my mind i never stopped being the champ

Reminder than Conor would beat Tyrone.

HEEMINDER

conor already has his belt

>c-c-c-onor

LEL (loving every laugh)

Imagine being in a room with Phil heath and knowing you could heem him any second. Brendan knows that feel.

youtu.be/ef7DlTQgzJ0

Imagine being Brendan Schaub and possessing the ability to heem 99.999% of the world in a fight.

Imagine being charismatic enough to sell out theaters around the world while also being able to heem most of said world.

Imagine being Bryan Callen on that show and having to be all damn Brandon Schaub, you are super eloquent and entertaining, both the real you and your FATK persona. You are for sure a 10 top heavyweight all time.

No one cares

Not feeling it recently. All I want to do is train alone but that doesn't work. About to do my 2 hours of cardio, even now my cardio is still awful. Then I'll do weights and punching bag and bail on practice again. Not good.

Also is Summer over in England already? I'm not complaining I hate summer but I was expecting another sunrise run at 4am but it's pitch black and raining.

Callen is doing anything he can to lock a Schaub down before Brendan becomes too big and leaves him.

That's true, but Schaub could also be heemed easily by any big guy that lands a punch on him. He has to be careful.

no one cares about buying waldo ppv to watch him defend his paper belt

[CTE intensifies]

TheFaggotAndTheKuck.com

You want some too?

>what a degenerate pothead looks like

streamable.com/nplnv

What did he mean by this?

Damn, can't even talk about Schaub success without triggering these h8rs.

Choose to be inspired by Brendan. It will turn your life around.

i am growing stronger

I appreciate how much time you of your day you devote to me. It makes me feel wanted around here.

fucking kek

honest question, is this what CTE looks like?

He looks like a melted action figure

You need to get another 30 day ban

It's medicine fag.

Schaub bless bro, I know you will be successful.

it's not working

streamable.com/nplnv
streamable.com/nplnv

Wow, a dude that is recorded speaking off the cuff for hours every week sometimes slips up.

He mean to say that Gustafsson fight so well that he memorized all his movements.

And he used chains to fight him

Are you deaf?

He didn't inhale, he's probably bored of pot and just feels pressured by that cuck Joe Rogan

I know, right? They don't even stay on the topic of MMA and at least try to provide an argument as to why his MMA career was insufficient. Every single argument they have totally collapses around the introduction of USADA to the sport.
This is literally the best they have, right here. It's hilariously yet sad. Schaub is a good person. Period. End of story.

I am inspired by Schob, thats why I try to get a lot of fiber in my diet

Does fiber at least help with memory retention?

he means mesmerized you nonce

stick to your barbarian hue language

Imagine living in Coral Springs lmao

It's sad. There are literally hundreds of hours of Schaub being recorded on podcasts but they think cherry picking a couple clips means anything. It's really pathetic.

Here a clip for the h8rs. youtu.be/-hFUe4Tg0Cw

Yeah, I can imagine it - because it is my reality. It's a dang fine one at that.
bless

Kenny Florian thinks Aldo will win, Robin black thinks Max will win

Are you fucking stupid?

He clearly said memorized not mesmerized.

It means that Gustafsson has such crisp and perfect technique that Schaub managed to memorize all his moves

>le ragdolled by mendes and rocked by diaz man

Robin Black's opinion is worth even less than your average heem meemer.

For sure dont get CTE my guy

Why do you pretend to hate Schaub? Why do you pretend to hate me?

>Lurking Sup Forums while on a 30 day ban
Let me help you

Help with what? It's not against the rules.

Why do you guys insist on trying to degrade him with a picture from a fight where he beat yet another UFC legend?

Conor is better pound-for-pound, but in reality he's too small.

How many times will Max say "do the damn thing" in the next embedded?

conor been eating some lil conor stem cells for maximum gains

is that a xenomorph fleshlight?

>Dana won't give /ourguy/ Ryan Hall, undefeated in the UFC, a fight

Let. Him. Fight.

see

Worst general on Sup Forums

Go to

Your day is coming

feed him to Barao

Lil Conor stem cells + 4 steaks/day MINIMUM, and I might favor Conor in this match up.

>Conor is better pound-for-pound
He literally isn't.

Are you going to start with the scat spam again you loser?

if Conor outclassed Aldo like he did Alvarez rather than a one punch KO, how would we view Aldo differently?

feel like everyone would just say him and Barao were way overrated.

Barao is dropping back down to miss weight against Aljooooo

Conor hits like a welterweight and Woodley's timid, back-against-fence style would let Conor absolutely light him up. Woodley could obliterate Conor if he focused on taking it to the ground but we saw in the wondercuck fights that he's too stupid to ever use this strategy.

That's a different guy in the Discord's job.

Faggot. Go post about Schaub and Tyron Woodley you worthless mouthbreathing redneck.

Somebody post the picks when he went 0/5

all of woodley's advantage are PED-infused

conor's striking makes woodley's look like wmma

Aldo's dead body landed on conor easier than Eddie did for two whole rounds, so long as Aldo is conscious that fight will be competitive

>That's a different guy in the Discord's job

>in the discord's job
>job
>Absolute STATE of mandrama losers

Woodley is better than Magiga EVERYWHERE

PEACHES

ARE

Conor's striking is several levels above Woodley's. I like Woodley as a fighter and feel he's unappreciated, but Conor is on the next level. Conor started at featherweight, and has the power and ability to drop welterweights known to have very strong chins.

precision > power
timing > speed

>Conor started at featherweight

Casuals mang...

Could Conor be able to have a competitive fight with Stephen Thompson with how one dimensional he is?

I could see Conor winning, but I'd still have to go with Woodley. Woodley is immensely stronger and I'd hope that his team would pound it into his head that he'd just need one takedown to end the fight. And the fact he also hits like a truck, so Conor would have to respect that I think.

That peach thing was just a meme image made here right, it isn't something that actually happened

Lose my number.

>Woodley is immensely stronger
Woodley's physical strength is either overstated or he does not use it properly, it's difficult to tell which. Either way, Rory manhandled him and he's not exactly known for being a physical beast.
>I'd hope that his team would pound it into his head that he'd just need one takedown to end the fight
Again, look at the Thompson fight. That's all he needed for an easy finish there but he was too retarded to shoot takedowns and elected to back up against the fence and wait for blacksplosions (he did this against rory too only he got pieced up for it)

Nate Diaz is a lightweight.

I think you'd be surprised

could rory have beaten wonderboy if he didn't try the iminari roll meme strategies?