Who and/or how are you celebrating IWD 2018?

Who and/or how are you celebrating IWD 2018?

Couldn't give less of a shit

hillary clinton

laughing at a friend who posted wonder woman in honor of it. only bitch worth a shit is a fictional character hahaha stupid broads

Exposing myself on the bus.

but shes a SYMBOL

>filename
>LOGo

By posting Americas queen.

Celebrating my mom
Thanks, mom

I guess I won't get on my gfs case when she leaves her fucking dirty ass dishes all over the place for a day.

same

I'm genuinely curios if anyone has some examples of specific women who deserve praise and recognition but are not getting it

By sharing top 5 female metal vocalists

If you pay attention, every day is actually women's day in north america.

I'm celebrating by fucking my gf troath because she absolutly don't know it's women's day today

Better hurry, today only has 18 hours in it.

kek

Probably just gonna fap, tbh

By fucking every international women in her pooper that I can find. I am a witty, old fashion connoiseur of women. I can tell you of lonely nurses, and geishas from across the sea I have fucked. I know how to do the cha cha and the tango. I'm into pretty young scantily clad women, as I'm old enough to be their dad.

>Tips fedora

M'lady

#GiveYourMoneyToWomen

today is the day I talk the program managers for transitioning to be a woman

weird coincidence

Looking forward to receiving my copy of The Privileged Sex, by Martin van Creveld. Ordered yesterday after a while on my to-buy list. Probably helped along by all the hoopla I've been hearing.

Going to spit in my wifes face.

im going to put a buttplug in my ass and have a wank. I did that yesterday too though, was it International Women's Day yesterday too?

By respecting them

By setting the POWERFUL WOMYNS free theme on the PS4
>Wife comes home
>Immediately tells me to set it back to the Dark Souls theme again

It's good to have a woman that doesn't believe in feminism bullshit