All the faggots in Sup Forums, You are talking to the best cook in South Western Ontario RN. AMA

All the faggots in Sup Forums, You are talking to the best cook in South Western Ontario RN. AMA

Sometimes I pee sitting down, is this normal?

>best cook in very specific area
>cook

How much mayo do you put on your whoppers before you drop them down the slide?

CHEF ME UP SENPAI
WHAT'S ON THE MENU TODAY?

Your backsplashes, ansul system, globes, ledges, pots all look like shit. Also the hood has a film as if it is cleaned with fryer shortening instead of being polished with stainless steel polish. Also tortilla. Also I'm sure I just got trolled but oh well

Also no sani buckets, and the floor/grout is fucked

I am cook , talk to dishwasher about the cleaning and shit. I just cook food and make money.

Well , my fav. Poutine, egg beni and home fries with a special sauce.

Do you speak to manager about it ?

Cleaning is for all kitchen staff, not just dishwashers.

Do you even poutine?

You are not my dad

why are you so fat

A big time

I always pee sitting down, less hassle

I am not fat. My m told me I am big boned

Me white, me take pee standing.

clean that shit eric

kek

Nope just a cook who his subordinates respect.

Aren't you the guy who had a show on Adult Swim for like a week before they pulled it for being (((politically incorrect)))?

fag

Yup. You are absolutely right

Why do you look dirty at the camera like you were busy mixing your food with actual human poop, failing, and getting annoyed of people doing absolutely nothing.

About 5 slathers.

how to make the fluffiest omelette?

Yes that way the pee doesnt splatter all around stinking it up.

Whisking and whipping cream is the key.

Bait for what. Clicking on a photo with some words typed? Ahah! We caught you! Ahah! Now go in the frying pan you worthless fish! Ahah! You thought you were free? Well, you are food now! Ahah!

I gotta take it out , before you make memes out of it.

FUCK POUTINE YOU MAPLE JOCKEYS

Yeah he lools guilty. Like that tortilla is up to something.

What the fuck is RN. you a nurse buddy?

My wife is a nurse. Why ?

Not op but I assume, right now

Bait because this can't possibly be for real. The man looks like a fag and his kitchen looks even worse, and he blames it on his cleaning staff.

Okay that makes sense. I thought he was listing all his qualifications and he was a nurse in addition to being the best fry cook.

Hmm, how unusual. So the op is lying? Not telling the truth? :O but... OH MY GOD GET OUT OF HERE GUYS! ITS A TRAAAAAP AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH OH GOD WHYYYYYyyyyyy!?

How do you delete the post ?

Yeah delete and try again with the late afternoon shift.

might not be lying but he is still a faggot and has a twisted view of himself. fuck off. It isnt like i fell for it.

you have to reply to it with "DELETE THIS" in the options field

Delete this

any of yall niggas know where i can find this vid

yeah I know