We act like gentlemen until someone rolls trips

we act like gentlemen until someone rolls trips

I say, old chaps (newfags) such a nice evening

nigger

niggers

One of the two posters this thread has seen so far is suffering from severe mental retardation. Where are my manners, though? Good afternoon, folks.

Oh my fellow companions, how miss the old days when niggers only existed to serve us.

niggers used to serve me, right! I miss these unreal length...

Good evening

Afternoon lads, will I see any of you on the course later?

There are people with dark hued skin color in this thread. Good day to you

Good afternoon gentlemen.

One can detect the hue in the weird fragrance emanating from their posts

Yall jussum hacky aa nigga sheeah

Dicksucker ahoy

I beg your fucking pardon?

Gentlemen, please fart.

dear dubs please behave! we are having a nice moment

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

trips

Shutchya cockhole witeboi

Dear God ....

trips here, fuck all of you

Witeboi cucks aint gotta no witebitch

I say old chap. Do a reverse image search and please take thyself off of every thread in this pleasant website.

Fuckyall

Well good day to you sirs.

that was very close kind sir

Alright here they are gtfo guys

Which one is the salad fork again?

Ok

Fine day today, yes? Carry on my friends.

I must say, Gentlemen. This is once of the most superior, nicest thread in a good good while, eh champ?

I have not seen such gallantry in a fortnight

I need to go to the loo, can you fine gentlemen hold on to these "trips"?

nogger

Just hold on a little longer my gentlemens

Blimey! Not only did someone miss spelling class, the selfsame individual was "off by one" as a less refined man would point out.

good evening gentlemen, have you noticed the homosexual anonymous posters trying to ruin our fun? i beg you to not pay any attention to them

Aha! Remarkable comment my fellow gentlemen.Cheers to you and your family for pointing that out , unfortunately my calculations were a bit off, hopefully my numbers will be on my side.

Frankly Sup Forums would be much improved if it were simply impossible to roll trips. A pleasant afternoon to you all.

Alas, you have failed yet again. It is high time to lay off with this "rolling" business (foolishness, more like) and help us cultivate
an atmosphere of merriment and camaraderie in this here thread.
If I was in a position of relative power, I wouldn't stop at anything to have these so-called "shitposters" hunted down, lined up against a wall and summarily executed. Good day to you too, sir, by the way.

Any sensible opinion is not only welcome but valued in our thread. Good afternoon, fellow poster.

Ok now can you pls say which word/sentence I said wrong , english not my mother language and I'm trying my best to do it.Thanks

I can only pursue the same valuable goals. A pleasant evening to you my dir Sir.