Just a reminder that if you're under 5'9" you should just fucking kill yourself. worthless fucking manlet

just a reminder that if you're under 5'9" you should just fucking kill yourself. worthless fucking manlet.

5'9" 1/2 here and it feels great.

Best b8 humanity Ever made

Feel this

Wow op is short

Meanwhile im 6,4

daily reminder if your height is in inches instead of centimeters you should kill yourself

It's funny the height changes every thread. Almost as if op is saying he's only 5'10", which is still considered a manlet.

What's that in non-retard units?

6'6 reporting in

Get out of our thread REEEEEEEEEEEE

168cm

Never understood why no one uses decameters. That seems like a more appropriate scale for humans.

luckiest user to ever live, reporting in.

6'5" full blood white. also, girls despise men whose height starts with 5. you're technically a manlet too. scratch that. you're a little boy. a helpless little boy. how does that feel?

bait harder nigger

high five tall bro

how old are you?

>less than 5'9" is manlet.

You need to be at least 6ft to be a man. But thats ok, you can still shop at Osh Kosh.

agreed! life is so great when you're tall, thin, hot, and most importantly, white.

Have you autists ever talked to a girl irl?

19 ?

>tfw 5' 11.5"
>nobody argues when I say 6' or better 6' 1"
Thanks genetics

as the luckiest user alive, I brought my gf home almost every day after school to fuuuuuuuck

best time of my life

awwwh crap. tried to get you underage b&. you call people on here niggers so I thought you were 13

hurrah for genetics! may it benefit the superior, and destroy the inferior!

>implying nigger has any meaning left and has not lost all its shocking value when people overused it

Well, I'm 5'5"...........

say it to a black street gang teen's face, let's see if it's lost it's shock value.

I'd assume not at all

5'6" here.
I don't really base my own worth on what some other guy thinks, let alone one for whom height is the only determining worth factor. If you had anything else going for you, height wouldn't be your ticket to the promised land.

Ill just be short and still have a winning personality, smarts, good looks, and attract women.
You can, be tall, I guess. Kinda ends there for you pal.

Nty, i'm not retarded. I know when to adapt

> 5'6"
> attracts women

pick one

5'10'' master race reporting

> tom cruise

Unfortunately the only women that care about height are raging sluts so enjoy that. If just banging vagina your whole life is that interesting to you I guess.

>5'9" 1/2
Got some news for ya little guy...

This desu. In fact I find it strange they're practically never used.

$

>what is money & fame

im 168 cm but i lie that im 170 because thats some sort of psychological milestone of not being a dwarf.

well yess he has money and fame but the women he attracted also had money and fame. Its not like nicole kidman in her prime couldnt get with a tall rich famous guy.

Im 6.2 and i am too tall for most of the gorls id like. Sucks to be ijnto t i ny girls while being this giant monster.

Topkek m8

this

I am something like 5´8 (Maybe 5´9)
But due to a crooked spine I usually walk around at something like 5´7. If I stretch and do proper exercise I could probably reach 5´9. Now I want to reach that but at the same time if you value yourself for your height you will have a bad time. Especially at 5´9 because you are already below average height. Not by a lot but still.

This is a bait thread, don't reply to this bait thread

I'm 5'5 and I'll beat your fucking head in

>height starts with a 5

sage bait threads

do not reply to bait posters with anything but sage

7'3" here. Can't stand manlets, if your height starts with 6 your a mnalet.

Live in The Netherlands so it's destined for me to be atleast 6'1..

+1

There is a lot of hurt behind this post its hilarious

Manlets! Huh! Yeah! What are they good for?! Absolutely nothing! I'm 8 feet for the record.

I know you want there to be, but alas, there is not.
Again, I don't base my worth on a genetically random statistic. When you become an adult, you'll understand user.
Women don't care how tall you are if you have more to offer. Which I will assume, you probably don't.