Hey Sup Forums help me out - what is the most unattractive trait in a woman?

hey Sup Forums help me out - what is the most unattractive trait in a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/welS0LOhBVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes i can see you are waiting for the fun to start

Bad breath

Not fucking men often enough, particularly if they are ugly, old and smelly (the men, not the women). Men are well known to fuck a woodpile on the off chance there is a snake in it and women should too. Get up OFF it bitches

t. either a troll or never known what its like to have the sex drive of a woman

Fat

being a woman. there are literally only 3 actually attractive things about a woman: big ccup milt tits, big round milf ass, face

x2

i'm triyng to find the vid for pic related, anyone got the link?

When they have an opinion that contradicts your own. And when they have any form of negative response to sexual attention: lack of sexual desire, lack of sexual agressiveness, lack of sexual compliance save for laying there like a dead fish getting fucked.
Gettingg in the way of things that i would rather be doing.

being a woman, didn't even open the thread.
Assuming I'm not the only one to say that

This. Plus, bad breath and smoking. Smoking is a bonner killer fof me.

When they r big doo doo heads

if she eats meat. dont get me wrong, I'm no animal rights faggot, but there's something off putting seeing a woman eating meat for me

A penis

vaginas. attractive women have a penis.

not wanting to fuck disgusting perverted ugly fat men like myself

you know, I primarily eat vegetables and shy away from meat, but I oddly find it attractive when women eat meat. like when I order a falafel for lunch and she orders a meatball sub.

Smelly Vagene

Vaginas, not even kidding.

this would be the case if there actually were women with penises, however there are not

So I would say unkind

Insensitivity, unless you are in the mood for some extreme hardcore rough workout sex that looks more like the final scene of blood sport.

Carelessness or disinterest, as in "pff whatever.." Like their brain turned off or something.

However, if these traits feel attractive to you, you might be a raper.

a penis

Ugly / Disinter

*rapper

is this a virus bot btw?

Ugly is the one that seems unchanging, but believe me, if someone who is not hot in general, suddenly experiences huge sexual arousal, they will automatically become beautiful. It is scary, but their beauty just comes out violently and expresses its self one way or another, even if that means legg shaking orgasm just to set the hairstyle right and skin moisterizer production.

Is funny, explaining something to women is not particularly sexy or attractive, but if they listen being overly interested, that to me shows sign of sexual interest or them being attracted to me, so you get the point.

This

Being a "strong independent woman". You know, that euphemism Feminists use for "toxic mentally ill megalomaniac woman who has failed at life and work".
They are hilarious to watch until they target you, then it's like trying to get the slug you stepped on completely washed off your boot.

>so you get the point.

Was any of that actually English?

yep

>women
>penis
kek

Ugly hands

An incredibly large proportion of them are completely comfortable with lying, especially about their exes.

That's why the "believe the victim" nonsense is so horrific.

dark skin

mods fucking ban this bot pls

Self-importance.

No one gets the point because you type like an autist.

Competitiveness... if no matter what you say or do she's compelled to retort in a way that her achievement trumps yours.

being black

Not fucking traps
Faggot detected

if this actually happens, you're a bad human and should be trumped, get better idiot

If that's what you think then you have no idea what relationships are for. It's okay to be competitive with your buddies, it's not okay to be competitive with your love interest. Deliberately making your partner feel less is the shittiest way to have a relationship.

All women are whores and cunts fuck international cunts day

I am saying that if she got stuff that CAN trump you in any way you are a shitty man, you should be able to trump her in everything (except specifically women things) but not bring it up, if she is able to trump you in anything you should step up your game

>but not bring it up
I'm not, she is, and that's what makes it the most annoying trait and her a shitty person.

Her dick

>lies
>deceit
>manipulation

ah you fucking retard, you're just doing this to piss me of, SHE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TRUMP YOU that's the entire point, if you are so weak and incompetent as a man as for a woman to trump you then you should dump her, MASSIVELY IMPROVE YOURSELF and then find a new woman

>Implying you're a woman
Probably just a crossdressing faggot

user, that's literally part of every relationship. You lie to avoid hurt feelings, you deceive to make yourself appear more favorable, and you manipulate to get your way even through marriage.

>all women are whores
>whores

but won't fuck you lol

I agree with you, all of your points are appropriate. But women will do all three at once to cheat/during cheating. Of course guys do, too. But is it nearly as often? Not sure about the statistics on that one but my guess is no.

You still don't get it you dense motherfucker. Here's an example for you:

her: hey, have you read "random shitty book name" yet?
me: after the movie I'm really not looking forward to it
her: but reading is so much better blabla blaa blaaaaaa
... and now she suddenly thinks she is more cultured because she fucking read a book I didn't, because I literally do not care.

some people see relationships as a power-struggle, and prefer it like that, both men and women

You might have a point about all of these. Which makes me even more depressed about human contact.

You still don't get it you dense motherfucker. Here's an example for you:

her: hey, have you read "random shitty book name" yet?
me: after the movie I'm really not looking forward to it
her: but reading is so much better blabla blaa blaaaaaa
... and now she suddenly thinks she is more cultured because she fucking read a book I didn't, because I literally do not care.

and I am saying you should already have read that book in this example

I'm not willing to pursue an interest I don't care about so she can have the same argument in a different way, telling me what I should've thought about this and that in the book.

And my favorite of all, that no woman can resist doing is:
>emotional blackmail

Its a turn on for other people.

Thats whats great about this world. For every person who doesnt like you for some reason, there is another person who likes you because of that reason

well she is clearly a cunt, who cares what she thinks

That is possibly the weirdest thing I have heard in awhile.

When its that time of month my wife eats dam near raw steak. Not rare and bloody. Totally raw and translucent in the center. Even that isnt a turn off to me

>the most unattractive trait in a woman?
An opinion

In all seriousness, though... beef curtains

You too? What's your take on a relationship?
If partners are struggling for power, they probably aren't a great match to begin with.
Seems like a lot of people are convinced nowadays that the relationship is automatically not going to work out before it will. They'll bring that negativity with them to the next relationship, and the cycle goes on until you've got so few who are fit for it anymore. Just a long line of dogs and hookers.

A GIRL IN MY 17S HAD BAD BREATH IN BED WHILE KISSING SO I TOLD HER TO SHE NEEDED TO BRUSH HER TEETH.

Having a massive chip on her shoulder. If she has to constantly one up everything you do and flips out of the littlest things, that insecurity is a relationship killer. If she's not into at least some form of exercise or eating clean. If she cannot take care of herself while dating, I can't even imagine how nasty she would get if we get married or even have kids. I stay fit, she needs to as well.

Low intelligence. As long as she's average and up, it's alright. I'm not into air-headed bimbos -- it's awesome having a girl who can challenge you intellectually and debate topics besides what happened on the recent episode of love and hip hop. Constantly flirting with other guys. This includes if she cheats on her bf with you. If she's banging you while in a relationship, never ask her out: she will cheat on you the same way she did the other guy.

Solid sex drive. I'm a bit on the old end, but when I was younger, some women simply weren't horny enough. There are men that can match that, but it obviously wasn't a match for me. My current gal wants it slightly more than I do, so we throw down at least 4-5 times weekly. Other women/men would prefer less.

If she's an extreme feminist. I don't want a woman who is constantly trying to get offended over everything and mentions the patriarchy every hour. More power to those women, but I've found they have serious baggage and usually cannot trust men so I move on.

Last is a shitty family. If her family sucks, it can make a relationship hell. I broke up with a great gal because her mom and pop were complete dbags, and in retrospect I dodged a bullet. Also, if for any reason you cannot get it up for a girl, move on. That's your subconscious telling you something isn't right and she is not for you.

Partners should always push each other. A relationship isnt about comfort

armpit hair
some people can tolerate pubic hair or even ass hair but armpit hair is just unforgivable
there are some with tit hair which is just an abomination but its not that common

youtu.be/welS0LOhBVQ

A bitchy attitude. Followed closely by "high maintenance."

These are unfavorable qualities for any (either) gender. You're not wrong, though

They literally arent a part of every relationship... only a part of every bad relationship. Also, doesn't change the fact that they are turn offs

My wife has tit hair, but then she is a man.

I am not saying a power-struggle is a negative thing, they might want that dynamic with one partner being a bit more dominant while still carrying on the struggle to keep that dynamic in balance.. it might also be that they just enjoy that struggle, just like some people enjoy drama and such in their relationship.. I don't enjoy it but I know and understand that it is the core of some relationships.. they might "need" the power-struggle to be satisfied and it is positive if the balance is maintained..

When they don't listen to super important information and you can tell from their eyes they are like a dog and have no understanding of the real world and you just have to sigh and realize you must protect them from all the evils of the world like a child if you want to put your penis in her. And you weep on the inside being a man because you are truly alone in this world and it is you vs everyone else.

>feminism
How did I miss this one? Literally the single worst quality a person can have.

it's her fault you don't want to share interests that she has, yet you expect her to like things you are into? wow you're pathetic

The fuck did I just witness?

is there a video of pic related?

mods pls ban this bot

The fact they will go years telling you, if you ever cheat on them, they will break up with you and never speak to you again, then you find out they've been fucking around with guys behind your back. They're apologetic for a day, but then go back to being a tyrannical cunt the next day like nothing ghappened.

Closed it immediately, soon as I heard the shitty beat

Based user knows how to have a happy relationship

Yeah man, that's a huge one. In college I dated an amazing girl who I honestly would've married. Once she got into women's studies and became a feminist, she was ruined. the girl I knew and loved was dead, and in her place was some mindless nutjob that started each sentence with oppression, patriarchy or rape. She's been single since and has no idea why guys find her so awful even though she's hot.

wut

feminism

the wouldn't cheat on you if you knew how to take care of a woman's needs. enjoy being a cuck for every girlfriend you'll ever have.

>not willing to pursue an interest I don't care about

>Professing not to like reading.
>Sitting on an internet message board
>Reading messages
You're a special kind of stupid. Ain't you?

I gave her what she needed, I paid for everything for her, bought her everything she wanted. Was at her neck and call, was affectionate to her. She literally tried to say she did it because she has this constant need for attention.

is there a video of pic related?

mods come on, just ban the bot already..

bad judgement

tie between homosexuality and borderline personality disorder

>reading Coelho is the same as shitposting on a Taiwanese incense rolling board, so if I don't like the former, I shouldn't care about the latter either
... and I'm stupid.

'shillary' looks like a paper-cutout.. is Griffin posting with a paper-cutout?

Being a hoe.

>They're apologetic for a day, but then go back to being a tyrannical cunt the next day like nothing ghappened
This is entirely your own fault. You took a cheating whore, A: As your girlfriend. B:You took her back.

attention-seeking

You know the attention seeking ones who are always depressed? Them.