What ya drinkin' on tonight mu? What ya listenin' to?

What ya drinkin' on tonight mu? What ya listenin' to?
> pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ip6f-7M9aoY
youtube.com/watch?v=-wHtUflR-68
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu_GopTijXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

trying to find something good to listen to. i have a handle of vodka in my drawer but i suddenly feel its degenerate to drink alone.

what do i do?

If you're neet or anywhere close to the neetdom cliff and have the thirst, stop drinking. Alcoholism should be reserved for senior citizens and maybe detectives and touring musicians. Maybe some journalists. Actually, pretty much anyone besides neets or near neets.

Pic related, It's pretty good.
Drinking some Cider, trying to figure out what I should do tonight. Might just continue reading Don Quixote again, but idk.

absolut vodka and diet coke.

pic related.

Water. Haven't been in the mood to drink for a few weeks now, which I guess is good for the wallet.

no beer for another week. Conan, Field Music, Jazz

youtu.be/Ip6f-7M9aoY

boxed red wine

drinking in group is degenerate, drinking alone is better, not drinking is best.

>Drinking - German pilsner beer.
>Listening - NEW CONVERGE ALBUM... it's pretty decent so far (listening for the first time, few tracks in).
youtube.com/watch?v=-wHtUflR-68

not a neet, work part-time and student part-time. not an alcoholic either, just drink on fridays and sometimes saturdays because alcohol

where i am from you would be laughed at for drinking boxed wine.

you from belgum?

... yes

it's cheap but it tastes fine i also hate myself

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu_GopTijXg

i got some celebration from sierra nevada, listening to iron maiden waiting for my faggot friend to come over and drink with me

you, your drink, and your music are trash.

ive never had colt 45 or seen it in stores. Usually i just get a mickeys or olde english since theyre plastic bottles. I haven't gotten into amarionette yet but i really should since theyre signed to kurt's label. Whats their best album?

80's Tobermory and the new Cam'Ron mixtape.

had a conversation with someone from belgum a few weeks ago, and was shocked to hear that boxed wine is so normal - here it is just for poor people.

wut this album is great.

I don't think it's considered "normal", but okay for students, barbecues and the better kind of drunkards (the worse kind drink a beer called Cara)

well normal for 26 year olds.