THIS COUNTRY ISN'T YOURS

theguardian.com/media/video/2016/jul/22/jon-stewart-donald-trump-late-show-stephen-colbert-republicans-video

>YOU DON'T OWN IT
>THERE'S NO REAL AMERICA
>YOU DON'T OWN PATRIOTISM

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs
wired.com/2010/09/kill-whitey-its-the-right-thing-to-do/
nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
theroot.com/articles/history/2013/02/how_mixed_are_african_americans.3.html
unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-Black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html
opposingviews.com/i/world/russian-official-wikileaks-maybe-we-helped-bit
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-campaign-contact-with-russia-kremlin-government-wins-election-president-vladimir-putin-a7408866.html
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1317879/
cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(07)60574-6
stx.sagepub.com/content/30/2/67.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC139378/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19695787
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.22869/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/
web.stanford.edu/group/rosenberglab/papers/popstruct.pdf
amazon.com/Race-The-Reality-Human-Differences/dp/0813340861
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/bies.10315/abstract
genetics.org/content/176/1/351
nature.com/nature/journal/v368/n6470/abs/368455a0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

those arguments would make a lot more sense if donald trump didn't win the election

but now i don't even know what he's trying to say

That USA is rightful Israeli clay.

He's frustrated.

What a condescending prick, Trump only wants what's best for America.

This. Say what you want about Obama, at least he tried to unify the country. This divisive rhetoric isn't helping anyone.

Stewart knows exactly what he's doing

Obama made race relations worse in our country

>Dat dindu nuffin trayvon coulda been muh son

You would have raised a delinquent moron?

It's sad.
He looks like an alcoholic hobo shouting to the passing cars.

It's not like he wanted to make race relations worse. And besides, I was referencing his speech about the election more than his career.

>We're all on the same team

It was a nice sentiment, especially coming from a guy who likely hates Trump with every bone in his body.

>Muh mike brown wuz a gud boi
>dem ebil poleese kill him!
Wow Yeah he was a real unifier

LOL

Country is going to be as divided as ever mang

>when lefties pretend to be patriotic or care about the country

Regressive left reminds me of islamic extremists.

>we love you :)
>UNLESS YOU DISAGREE WITH US THEN BEHEAD THE HERETIC LALALALLALA ALLAH TUMBLRAR

Conservatives at worst just say "lol nigger".
Wow so harmful.

Yeah wow that's such a good sentiment

Like this one moron youtuber that said "let's be cool to white people"

When guaranteed that piece of shit wasn't being "cool" to white people 4 years ago

Obama can say all the nice things he wants post Trumps win, but that doesn't erase the horrible shit he did and said

>millions of Americans are feeling unrepresented and are stewing in anti-establishment, anti-authority rage
>let's have the one guy they look to for help turn his back on them
The bit about Mike Brown wasn't smart, but he had his back to a wall. What was he supposed to say? By at least being sympathetic to their plight he can turn it from a movement 'resisting authority' to a movement 'resisting discrimination'. He was probably pretty emotional about it too, being black himself.

this is more a Sup Forums thing, but he is just fuckin salty. simple as that.

Remember when he did comedy?

Trump didn't win the popular vote so yeah, the argument does make sense.

they're like a type of bad ex-girlfriend

they love you, but they just want to change everything about you

fuck 'em in the ear

>that doesn't erase the horrible shit he did and said
I'm not saying it does. But at a very important moment in Western politics right now, he could have easily added more fuel to the fire like Jon Stewart did. It's a lot harder and a lot more noble to try and unify the public, even if that only makes it easier for the next guy in charge.

Obama commenting on every race issue by implying that blacks are always innocent and encouraging anti-white sentiment is the opposite of "trying to unifying the country"

Liberals were literally DENYING REALITY when it came to the Mike Brown case because they wanted to create a narrative about how he was a "gentle giant" (that also threatened the store clerk)

There were REAL incidents of police messing with black people and even killing them, but were ultimately ignored

This election has convinced me. There is no reasoning with mentally ill leftists. They must be shot in the street.

No.

The USA is rightful british and french clay

>tried to unify the country
he constantly talked about how the criminal trash niggers who got shot by police "could've been mine or your kids" (no they couldn't have because those would have had fathers to raise them). It did nothing for unity and polls among black people showed race relations as worse after his presidency

Not really, it's like saying you can win at chess since you captured more pieces than the other guy

>republic

didn´t he always do left wing propaganda disguised as comedy?

(((Lebowitz)))

the left are the sole protectors of the true america!

DELET THIS

Trump sucks.

I think he's trying to say something about spooks but ... I own it all.

That's the worst part of all this

Here's my voting track record:

>2008: Obama
>2012: Third party
>2016: Trump

I was sold a false bill of goods with Obama. I didn't get hope and change, I got race baiting and the ever increasing insanity of liberals

this is some turbo jew rhetoric

Trump and his worshipers spent the past however many years saying Obama is an islamic gommunist Kenyan who doesn't have American citizenship, will turn himself into a dictator, take away everyone's guns, and pushing every other conspiracy theory imaginable.

But yeah, Obama is the big meanie because he (rightfully) criticized Trump for his ridiculous behavior.

It's not fully counted yet so...

Irrelevant.

USA is a republic of states.
California will not dictate everyone what to do due to their population.

Did he really comment on them that much? I know about the Mike Brown part, but what else did he do?

>anti-white sentiment
Accusing the police of excessive force isn't anti-white, even if they are Caucasian. I don't think he meant for the protests to turn the way they did with his comments, but it's undeniable that they did take on an anti-white stance after time.

It was a hell of an issue, for sure. But ultimately its infamy is what forced Obama to respond. I think his comments about Mike Brown were less about that case individually and more about the national phenomenon of black people engaging negatively with the police force.

>this country isn't yours

I feel like this dude needs to open a history book.

Nobody in America wants what's best for America. They want what's best for themselves.

>What was he supposed to say?
Nothing. That's not his concern.

>Jews have no sense of national identity

Huh really fires up my neurons

>If I had a son he would have looked like Trayvon
What a moron.

i think the bigger argument to be made is that less than half the country even voted, turnout was worse than even 04 iirc

>, but what else did he do?
he never, not once, mentioned the incriminating circumstances around those people getting shot. Outside of one or two cases of blatant brutality against someone who was slinging weed or something, there was always a store getting held up, or cops being approached by someone with their hands down despite multiple warnings, or something similar. Obama never even got close to talking about "don't wave a gun around to avoid getting shot"

Speak for yourself, faggot. Some of still have national pride and patriotism. It isn't illegal in America like it is in Europe. Yet.

>black people experience racism
>bring up the fact that they experience racism
>''omg stop being so divise you nigger, this is literally why people voted for trump''

This is why Trump won. Exactly why.

youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs

He is a rambling shill now

Liberals are saying that Trump is a Russian agent, Russia influenced the election, etc

Oh and routinely accused Trump of being a sexist, bigot, racist, homophobe, transphobe, etc

Who is the conspiracy nut now?

>THIS COUNTRY ISN'T YOURS
Say that to my second amendment, not online and see what happens.

*tips m4*

>events that inflame the entire country aren't the concern of the president

retard

that dog has some waffles

>Point out that they do it at every point in their lives like a crutch, even when it isn't even realistic for racism to prop up somewhere - not to mention doing it when America elected a black president
>"NU UH RACISM ALWAYS EXISTS EVERYWHERE UR RACIST RIGHT NOW"

>white people experience racism
>bring up the fact they experience racism
>"lol racism is power and prejudice, that black guy shot your son and said BLM at his trial is prejudiced but not racist gg white devil."

That does sound like an important step. But I feel that not delving into the specifics makes it easier for his comments to be more broadly applicable. It's not just about Trayvon or Mike Brown, it's also about the hundreds or thousands of cases that don't gain such attention.

I still see your point though. It would have been a lot less divisive to play both sides and admit that the police sometimes do act in accordance with the law.

>minority makes up a huge chunk of the prison population
Well I wonder why people hate them

>relate their racist experiences to the current election
>skip over all Trump's comments about Arabs, Latin Americans, Muslims, etc.
>once again Black people dictate race related politics in the US
>...even when they are completely fucking uninvolved
>discussing race is like having a birthday party
>you invite everyone who's relevant
>but somehow, for some reason, black people show up all the god damn time

Race is a social construct. Prove me wrong

protip: you can't

>Russian agent

The Kremlin literally confirmed that they were in contact with Trump's staff during the election and that they ''maybe helped'' with Wikileaks. Manafort is verifiably a puppet of Putin, as is Michael Flynn who goes to dinners with Putin and shills for RT, and Trump has consistently refused to say a single bad word about Putin, to the point that he disagreed with all the intelligence communities of this country, plus the Russian trolls online who are shilling for Trump. You'd have to be an utterly naive fool to not see what's going on here.

>accusing Trump of being sexist, bigot, etc.

Now just why in the heck would someone call Donald ''Right in the pusy'' Trump all those things? Gee, maybe it's because of all of the things he's said and done?

If the popular vote was how elections were decided, the candidates would campaign completely differently. Trump obliterated Hillary under the existing rules, deal with it.

I guess that's why a 70 year old multi billionaire who already had everything decided to run for president.

>The Kremlin literally confirmed that they were in contact with Trump's staff during the election and that they ''maybe helped'' with Wikileaks.

Really? Must have missed that. Do you have a source?

>You don't own patriotism!
Ironic coming from a leftist.

wired.com/2010/09/kill-whitey-its-the-right-thing-to-do/

Short version is that leftists hate whites and fellow Americans more than right-wingers hate blacks and foreigners.

Leftists are traitors.

>stupid shit that niggers nig out over inflames the entire country
It wouldn't inflame the entire country if the media didn't blow it the fuck up or the president talks about it by saying lies like "HE A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN GUN CONTROL WHEN" before the fucking verdict was out.

But no, every time some nog gets shot by someone who isn't another nog in some gang related issue he's always got to chime in right away to push his agendas.

Too bad you can't treat traitors like you used to.

How do white people experience racism in this country?

very carefully

nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0

White straight male is being used as a slur/derogative term.

But it isnt.

These are three different "races" or "subgroups" or "social son trucks that have actual physical differences that somehow are magically still social constructs"

>(((nytimes)))

Oy vey

If you actually read the article you would see that it based it on reporting from the Russian news agency Interfax.

By being subject to corrosive ideologies like 'white privilege' and by being forced to wear the crimes of white people from centuries ago. These criticisms go far beyond anything leveled at other races and are entirely unreasonable.

Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races. Source: pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf

Genetic analysis “supports the traditional racial groups classification.” Source: psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

“Human genetic variation is geographically structured” and corresponds with race. Source: nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622

Oral bacteria can be used to determine race. Source: medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html

Race can be determined via brain scans. Source: cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5

96-97% of Whites have no African ancestry. Source: theroot.com/articles/history/2013/02/how_mixed_are_african_americans.3.html

97% of Whites have no Black ancestry whatsoever. Source: unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-Black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/

There was minimal gene flow between archaic Europeans and Asians. Source: nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html

opposingviews.com/i/world/russian-official-wikileaks-maybe-we-helped-bit

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-campaign-contact-with-russia-kremlin-government-wins-election-president-vladimir-putin-a7408866.html

Nice of you to ignore the rest of my post btw.

Shills like you have been claiming from the start that no, there has been no contact, while people who aren't completely braindead have been pointing out that there very clearly is something going on here, and now we now for a fact that there was.

Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning. Source: ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf

A substantial amount of the human genome has been subjected to natural selection since the races diverged. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1317879/

With 160 short gene sequences, race can be determined with 100% accuracy for Whites, Asians, and Africans. Source: cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(07)60574-6

Principal continent of origin (race) can be determined with 87% accuracy even for highly mixed populations. Source: cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(07)60574-6

“It is inaccurate to state that race is biologically meaningless.” Source: nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

Race is biologically real and represents “genetic clusters” of variation. Source: stx.sagepub.com/content/30/2/67.abstract

“Empirical structure within human genetic variation … resembles continentally based racial classifications”. Source: stx.sagepub.com/content/30/2/67.abstract

“Recent research in genetics demonstrates that certain racial, and also ethnic, categories have a biological basis in statistically discernible clusters of alleles.” Source: stx.sagepub.com/content/30/2/67.abstract

“Numerous human population genetic studies have come to the identical conclusion that genetic differentiation is greatest when defined on a continental basis.” Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC139378/

Genetic analysis of race corresponds with self-identification more than 99% of the time. Source: stx.sagepub.com/content/30/2/67.abstract

Races are human subspecies. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19695787

The “social constructionist account of race lacks biological reality”. Source: stx.sagepub.com/content/30/2/67.abstract

shut up, cracker

>Later, the Foreign Ministry in Moscow said Mr. Ryabkov had been referring to American politicians and supporters of Mr. Trump, not members of his campaign staff.

That seems to directly contradict what you said in your post here >The Kremlin literally confirmed that they were in contact with Trump's staff during the election

It was only Ryabkov who may or may not have hinted to having contact with Trump's entourage. But this was then later denied by the Kremlin.

All I was interested in was whether or not the Kremlin actually did confirm this (which I strongly suspected they didn't, since why the fuck would they?). Whether it's true or not is not really my concern (I personally think there's credence to it)

You posted this as I was writing this post. Are you not the guy I quoted above?

I did not mean to imply belief or disbelief of whether or not there was contact. I merely wanted to know what made you think the Kremlin confirmed this (they deny everything, so that's why I was curious).

Race can be determined from fingerprints. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.22869/full

For 99.86% of individuals, genetic analysis of race matches self-identification. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/

Predefined ethnic/racial labels are “highly informative” about genetic identity. Source: web.stanford.edu/group/rosenberglab/papers/popstruct.pdf

Over 2000 genes have been subject to recent (post out-of-Africa) evolution. Source: nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html

The concept of race existed in ancient Greece, Rome, Egypt, China, India, and Arabia. Source: amazon.com/Race-The-Reality-Human-Differences/dp/0813340861

Racial classification has genetic significance. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/bies.10315/abstract

Racial identity is real and is hidden in correlations between different traits. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/bies.10315/abstract

With enough data points, an individual will never be closer related to someone of another race than someone of their own race. Source: genetics.org/content/176/1/351

An individual’s geographic origin can be determined from their genes “with remarkable accuracy”. Source: nature.com/nature/journal/v368/n6470/abs/368455a0.html

How is it sexist to make a joke about what is essentially "fuck her right in the pussy"? Guys do it all the time.

Guess you didn't grow up in a black majority city.

I'll give you anecdotes, yes I know anecdotes are just that but still, from being one of 30 some white kids in a Detroit public school.

>targeted specifically by race for assaults, robberies (even though we had as little as them)
>every racial epithet hurled your way for no reason, I even got Offay once had to look that one up
>White girls if they didn't give into the constant harassment by Black guys were racist snowbunnies, who had to watch their backs or stay with the few whites or Hispanics since they would get jumped maybe raped if caught alone
>The ones who did were man stealing snowbunny honky bitch and attacked by the black girls

But yea that's just prejudice being targeted for the color of my skin not real racism.

taking the b8

can my wife and i suck your BBC?

Alright Captain Copypaste, race exists, so what? Nobody ever says race is a social construct, that's a meme.

People post shit ironically enough times and retards will start to believe it. Thus the bait must be taken and disproven at least on occasion.

Being contrarian Nazis is how you got unironic Nazis on Sup Forums, so ironic leftist talking points may get idiots to turn into actual leftists.

Screenshotted for when I have this argument with people again.

I've been using pic related, but it's nice to have something a little more substantive and diverse.

Thanks user!

i thought that was ellen degeneres face photoshopped onto someones body at first

Do you even understand what that infographic shows?

This, Trump didn't hold so many rallies in Florida, Michigan, and Pennsylvania for nothing. He won by intelligently singling out demographics and states that could get him the majority of the electorate. If the election was determined by popular vote, you also wouldn't have so many disenchanted voters in California and New York who don't even bother voting because their states will go blue anyway, so that would also probably eat into Hillary's popular vote lead significantly. Sure, the same could be said of Democrats in Texas for example, but it'd be nowhere near as much. The point is, people need to stop looking at the results of playing by x rules, and pretending they'd be the same if they were playing by y rules from the start.
Turnout was actually up a fair bit.
>1992: 55.2%
>1996: 49.0%
>2000: 51.2%
>2004: 56.7%
>2008: 58.2%
>2012: 54.9%
>2016: 56.9% (numbers still not final, going up every other day)
That's the thing that was staring pollsters and pundits right in the face and they refused to acknowledge, Republican turnout in primaries was WAY up while Democratic turnout was down, but they kept pretending we'd get the same turnout/demographics as 2012 because it was giving them the results they wanted.

People from different parts of the world are disparate genetically. This roughly correlates to race and therefore we can have a very strong estimation of someone's race based on their genome.

You're not proving to be better, just to be more popular now

Then kill all the inferior races and get over it. Their genes are cancer and they can't get improve, they only bring poverty and delinquency. Why do you alt-righters get triggered when people call you nazis anyway?

Whites have this horrible trait called empathy where we want others to be happy.

Honestly the East Asian hive mind bug philosophy is what should win in the end.

>prove race exists
>SO WHY DONT YOU JUST KILL THEM ALL YOU NAZI!?!?
what the fuck

He's completely right.