Hey anons, what age did you first smoke weed?

Hey anons, what age did you first smoke weed?

29 now
never dropped it

13, and, immediatly chronicly.

28 few weeks ago i had a bad trip but that never happened before with brownies :confusedemoji:

as soon as i inseminated your mom's ass with my baby gravy and the she pooped you out her butt 9 months later and you smelled like sour past date spaghetti kept in a tupperware, bitch

24. Im turning 25 in a few months.

im pretty sure i 19 years old. i airdrummed to the whole Through the Fire and Flames song in front of my friends i was smoking with and they said it was the coolest thing because of how accurate i was.
awesome first high.

now im 28 and still smoke. ALMOST daily but i can go weeks without it and not crave it. sometimes a distributor is dry or i didnt have enough spending money to waste on it.

its not addicting. just fun.

14. Went to a concert with some older friends, one of them brought their dealer.

everyday since 19
26 now
never dropped

Had a rough childhood was completely dead inside when I started doing drugs.

WOULDNT YOU WANT TO KNOW

>i airdrummed to the whole Through the Fire and Flames song in front of my friends i was smoking with and they said it was the coolest thing because of how accurate i was

Same here.

14, once and then didnt smoke again until about 18. Went from casual user at 20 to all day every day for about 6 years, now 30. Smoke a bowl every night and prob 3-4 bowls a day on the weekend.

yes, what's why asked

lol. thanks Sup Forumsro

17th birthday

are there any parents here that smoke?

I wish flower still got me high

take a t-break every now and then, retard

Yup, 32 smoke every day. Makes listening to shit about Minecraft a lot easier.

fourteen

brother gave me bong to smoke on it

Laffs

19. I then smoked daily from ages 21 to 23, and again from ages 25 to 26.

I live in WA state, and while legal weed is cheap ($3 a gram) I miss the medical herb you could buy before. Anybody have any experience growing? I've been wanting to grow hydroponically in a bucket but I'm not sure how much I need to drop for a decent 1 plant light.

did he sucked your tiny peepee while you were blowing that glass reproduction of big black nigger dicks on steroid you nigger gayboi?

DUDE

15 when i got off of probation for doing some stupid shit. 27 now and still haven't quit. my life is going nowhere.

link for pic related pls

i lold.

Edgy

First time I tried pot I was 13. Shit was great I got cross faded and got the giggles like never before. From then it was just every now and then til I was 18. When I graduated HS I started smoking pretty much every other day if not every day. 20 now, currently on a t-break (Lent) , also just wanted to see if I could do it, whether or not I was addicted. I do get cravings like a motherfucker but it's solid knowing I can go without. Once this month is over though, I'm smoking a fat fucking backwood.

14 now 27. Smoke it everyday. It's not good for you it mess with your head

Hash at 12, weed at 14

I was 12.

I started smoking every day when I was 23. I am 36 now.

you're doing god's work

k?

any of yall niggas know where i can find this vid

damn do you even get high anymore

Started Junior year HS.
Blazed all Senior year.
>Toke/Work/Gym/Toke/Sleep
Brake every now an again.

12 first time
didnt really start using it frequently until 14 though.
now 25 and have only quit a couple times for a few months or so for various reasons

Yup. My wife and I smoke about a half oz a week (sometimes slightly less than a week) between the two of us.

Same boat.
First time at 17, started smoking daily at 18.
29 now, still smoke daily.

When I see this I feel like I probably smoke too much. I smoke almost an ounce a week, mostly to myself (I'll smoke up my non-smoker friends when they come over).

>weed isn't addictive
o rly

Different user, but I'd say it depends person to person.
I know that there is no physical dependence, just a mental one. But the strength of that addiction can vary wildly from one person to another.
Some people can become addicted to almost anything.

Started at 20

I need an enabler real quick, I've been having a cold for like 10 days and three days ago I was almost over it and started hitting the bong again. The coughing has gotten worse since, which is why as of today I'm stopping smoking.
Someone please tell me it's ok to vape though.

wow

dunno if you're still in the thread but here

tried it when i was 15. stopped smoking from 16-18. started again for a year then started again at 20. now 21 and still smoking

16 im 22 now and its medically prescribed

18 with my mother. Cried because leaves were falling off a tree.

16 tho... my first hit was like 5 months ago : 0
So im pretty beta with this

14.. first year highschool

10 years old in '84
43 now
head is fucking melted with psychosis
awesome at music but can't finish any of it
actually trying to not get baked today.
promised a friend I'd try and stop for a bit 'cos they are worried about me.

19. Started smoking regularly at 26, 34 now. Should get to a legal state I'm tired of paying too much for the shit and want easy access to different strains.

i smoke about 3 g's a day when im smoking
can go up to 5/6 if im finishing mixes.

This

when i was 14 i started

12 and im 16 now have you guys ever taken a big hit and held it in to long and passed out i have haha

age 14, I didn't smoke it I ate my fathers edibles.im 15 now

14. I stopped because it sucks and makes me stupid and lazy, clouds my thinking makes me paranoid and anxious. Makes me insecure about things I shouldn't even be worried about

You shouldn’t take up smoking so young. It will mess with your brain chemistry and inhibit growth and development. It will increase your chances of developing psychological issues later down the road. Wait until your brain is more developed first.

14, 22 now. I grow it so I'm not sure how much I consume anymore I don't count the weight I smoke, I just smoke now, all day basically. Waiting for my oil extractor, then I'll be able to have some fun.

You’re going to develope psychological issues user. Your brain isn’t finished developing yet.

You shouldn’t have smoked so young. Your brain isn’t finished developing. You’re going to develope psychological issues.

You should wait until your brain is more developed.

35, everything was fine until my body broke down and then I decided hows the time to follow up on my uncles advice (Bolt Thrower Karl) but due to almost dying from 3 massive lung collapses,decided to get a dry herb vapouriser and microdose. Also started to take NSRIs and ho-lee-shit. My mind expanded logarithmically. Highly recommend vaping if smoke makes you sore/cough it’s still DRY AS FUCK but you can taste the lemon in the hazes. Legit.

Pic related, results faggots.

15, 26 years old now.

have only stopped for about a month since my first hit

no regrets

Want to try to help with social anxiety and depression to nervous to go in a weed store

take it easy user hes right you gotta slow down or you'll be fucked

what do you do for a living

Fucking timestamp and better proof newfag

Side effects are paranoia but it will feel like you have a tool in your toolbox to go into some of those deep rooted fucked up things and set them straight, with real world consequences. (Not op) gl.

Waiting for this.

R u ready?

16. I'm 20 now. I haven't smoked in 2 months after becoming homeless. Also had to stop taking my psychiatric medication.

He's on Sup Forums so he's already beyond saving.

Only half bullshit
Smoking at that young wont cause the problems just cause them to develop earlier.
He still would have had them they would have just taken longer to fuck over his life

18 or 19. I was fairly sheltered throughout high school.

Not enough

> (You)
>take it easy user hes right you gotta slow down or you'll be fucked
Hey now its a once in a while weekend thing with buddys we get stuped not retarded with it that mutch i can swear

11. I had older brothers that gave it to me

just be careful, we care about you man dont let it get outta hand

20. I avoided it in high school because I heard it melted your brain, but avoiding drugs just fucked me over in the end anyway.

I've been smoking every day since last summer because I just can't deal with anything anymore.

Are edibles different I don't like smoking

Edibles are comfy and often stronger.

Am 19

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Itt: teenagers.
Really miss the days when openly sayibg youre underage got you an instant ban. Now this place is literally blehddit.

Im gonna go shit up a chan thats worth shitting up. See ya, circle jerking drug addict fags.

Edibles are gewd. Gotta be cautious on the intake - I have thrown a severe Whitey on one of those brownies.

Edibles are gewd. Gotta be cautious on the intake - I have thrown a severe Whitey on one of those brownies. (No op btw)

19, helps with epilepsy
Although I'm broke and dry and feel like shittttttttttt

never cause that's for bored lazy assholes

unless its for a condition of some kind