Bi 20 male, who was raped by a man when he was 15. AMA

Bi 20 male, who was raped by a man when he was 15. AMA

Why don't you absolve us off your existence?

it's not rape if you are willing faggot

Any pics?

Were you bi before or after the rape?

I've been bi since I was about 13

So what made it rape?
Were you willing?

Or is it just the victimhood Age gap train that you're riding?

I was home alone in my backyard playing around, some 40+ guy came out of nowhere (most likely the field of trees) pinned me down and raped me.

Sounds like you were asking for it to be honest.

Out of curiosity, how? I was just a 15 year old screwing around in my backyard, throwing sticks playing with my dog, playing basketball.

Well, I'm not sure that you asking the questions is how an AMA is supposed to work..

But,
15 year old male - Not as physically strong as a full grown man clearly, but not by any means defenseless. Claw, scream all hell, fight, scratch, ram your thumb into his eye socket whatever it takes.. Do your best to leave or get some DNA so there is proof for a later conviction.. at the very least if you have no option at all, shit yourself. Who wants to rape someone covered in shit?

Sticks - Had access to some kind of weapon to hit the man with or at least fight him. Again poke in the eyes, face, neck. smack in the face with a rock and knock out teeth.. whatever.

Dog - What kind of pussy dog allows his master and owner to get held down against his will without going for the attacker and raising all hell.

I didn't think he was a threat at first. He approached me, and before I knew it my face was pinned into the dirt, I wasn't facing him, my dog is stupid and gentle, wouldn't hurt a fly, and you can't just "shit yourself" I don't crap often maybe twice a week.

Logic seems legit.
OP clearly wanted it at the time then cried rape later. Probably fighting about mlp with his 40+ boyfriend or something.

Sorry. Even a "gentle" dog will defend it self and its pack (you) at least raise a huge ruckus.

So was it your dad?

I didn't scream if that's what you mean. I gave up resisting and just let him finish

Didn't fight back.
Didn't scream
Didn't shit yourself.
Dog didn't help
Gave up resisting
Had been Bi for 2 years already.

This story is thinner than my old underwear.

What's between you and a loose?

Have you been with any other men, if so do you enjoy it without thinking of that day?

What's the weather like in Tokyo?

OP may have killed himself at the guilt that he could have easily stopped his rape if he'd really wanted.
Instead he wanted it.
Hard and rough in the dirt of his childhood home by a unforgiving and brutal complete stranger.

OP's little ass still quivers at the thought of that man.
His breath deep on the back of OP's neck.
The scratchy beard and the pain of the deep thrusts.

OP feels guilty that he always wanted it.
Still wants it.

But now OP realizes that he's too old and saggy now to attract the kind of brutal teenage pounding that he so desires.

Those days are gone.

And so he has finally just taken that final long step out of his 5th floor window.

RIP in peace OP!

Lol

user you seem to have a history yourself. Do you need to talk?

Nah man i'm cool..
Fairly well adjusted, never raped, good job, good money, nice sportscar (2006 nissan 350Z) own my own house, hot girlfriend that I'll probably marry next year.

I just have a pretty active imagination and on the slim chance that his rape story is true, i love the idea that i could psychologically damage a stranger on the internet.

Cheers for asking tho /bro.
I appreciate it :)

Kek

are you going to rape a kid too?

You're going to neck yourself sooner or later, why not beat the rush?

Have you ever cum thinking about the rape?

Why the fuck should we care?

maximum kek.

Do you get turned on by older women?

>Can out of nowhere and pinned me
>Didn't think he was a threat at first
Pick one
Why would you not be suspicious of a 40yo guy showing up in your backyard, op if you live in Illinois I'll help you with your fantasy and come rape you and your dog

Yes, I've been with 2 men since, no I don't think about it. I don't let it haunt me.

No, I've thought about it now and then but Ive worked passed it

No.

did you enjoy it? did he cum inside you? did you cum?

was he hot?

what was used to lubricate?

>Pick one
Not how that works. I live in a small town, everyone is friendly, never thought of someone as a threat. I saw him didn't think much of it, he approached me, when he was close enough he quickly pinned me down. My backyard has a field with tress that had frequent people so I didn't think anything unusual when he approached me I assumed he wanted to say hi or ask a question. I was young, I don't immediately think "hey look a it, he's a rapist"

Damn, that's bad.
Greentext.

Sorry. *Trees

Hi Fellow faggot who's just a bit older than me.

But did it feel good tho?

I was confused, I was doing butt stuff for a year or 2 before it happened, so it wasn't painal or anything. I guess in a way I did enjoy it but at the time I didn't want to admit it. Yes he came inside me and yes I did cum, though not voluntarily

No, 40+ bearded Mexican.

Spit. Nothing special

"I was confused, I was doing butt stuff for a year or 2 before it happened, so it wasn't painal or anything. I guess in a way I did enjoy it but at the time I didn't want to admit it."